Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Final thoughts

Lil Pip

Lets just presume that, the afterlife is whatever people last focus on before they die. Their spirit or soul gets launched in the direction of their final thoughts, in a fractal-like pattern directly related to your last thoughts.

What do you want to think about before you die, and where and which pattern of experience or feeling do you want to travel through for the rest of eternity?

• Brohoof 1

Equestria... Ponie - -er I mean.. uuuh. Whaaaaat waaaas the question? :-P Ooooh I seeeee! ... Yeah..  :icwudt:

That would be nice.  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Well since I can't die and am the reaper commander. Lets see, I am guessing in the vast darkness of the unknown. Where it is just quiet. Who knows, I might be there always .

Or maybe.  *Eyes glowing*

post-40379-0-48149100-1484828045_thumb.jpg

post-40379-0-80324100-1484828058_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Deathmare

I want to think about the people I love and let the thought of them resonate forever after my final breath.

Maybe I'll see them again?

Edited by Wolf.
  • Brohoof 1

Probably being a spirit, a extremely fast spirit who flies with several times the speed of light, so i can explore the universe.

but, uhm, Equestria would be nice (if in a multiverse it's possible to have a world like this).

Probably driving along a long, coastal highway in the late afternoon, having a quiet tune to relax and contemplate to the sound of, the breeze gently brushing along my skin. I wouldn't mind a quiet eternity like that.

• 2 months later...