Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Tartarus, Where All the Bad Ends Meet [OOC, Villain RP]

Handsome Changeling

I might be willing to reconsider, but I'm not sure what you have planned.

Well, it just depends on everyone else and if they are willing to play along. I really want everyone to be able to put in their plot ideas. It seems like everyone is bent on the "escape" planning, so I think I can focus that so everyone can play a part without no one feeling left out.

Not sure how many people are here though. I keep scrolling to see if I missed anyone while I was posting. I just want to know is everyone okay with it, including @@Handsome Changeling since this is your RP?

• Brohoof 1

Well, it just depends on everyone else and if they are willing to play along. I really want everyone to be able to put in their plot ideas. It seems like everyone is bent on the "escape" planning, so I think I can focus that so everyone can play a part without no one feeling left out.

Not sure how many people are here though. I keep scrolling to see if I missed anyone while I was posting. I just want to know is everyone okay with it, including @@Handsome Changeling since this is your RP?

I didn't really come in with any ideas, tbh.  I expected a bit more time to talk and get to learn the other characters, but this plot is moving really fast.  We're barely five pages in, and everyone's ready to break out.

EDIT: Just realized this RP is now six pages in.  My point still stands.

Edited by Hazard Time

I didn't really come in with any ideas, tbh.  I expected a bit more time to talk and get to learn the other characters, but this plot is moving really fast.  We're barely five pages in, and everyone's ready to break out.

Yeah, I see that. I have only made three posts. Ha!~

However, I think time spent on this little plot will group a few characters, get them to communicate with each other, demonstrate their skills (non-magical since they limited by prison), and also learn about each other through tense situations in mid-plot. Their goal will remain the same, but methodology and pace should change while everyone gets to know one another.

Edited by Divine_Heart
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I see that. I have only made three posts. Ha!~

However, I think time spent on this little plot will group a few characters, get them to communicate with each other, demonstrate their skills (non-magical since they limited by prison), and also learn about each other through tense situations in mid-plot. Their goal will remain the same, but methodology and pace should change while everyone gets to know one another.

You have my attention  :sunbutt:   If you decide to engage Carnelian in her cell, I'll respond.

Not tonight, though, I'm going to bed soon.

@@Divine_HeartAh, think nothing of it. I had caught on you were playing more towards something more mystical & lore-centric. Even were we playing the same role, each brings something to the act to make it their own. Still waiting on H.C. to come back for a go ahead, but I've already got my first rp thread that I'm working on so I'm more then okay with waiting.  He... might have given me a go ahead, either way, haven't popped in yet.

@@Hazard Time

Gotcha. I can work with that. Just give me until next post and at least a few posts from everyone else responding to Arcana.

@@Widdershins,

Okay. That is fine by me. Just let me know if you have something in mind.

@@Handsome Changeling,  

If everyone (or most if some go inactive) are okay with me guiding the escape plotting, is it fine if I use some temporary NPCs for them to interact with? It would help me divide them into some groups with a certain goal in mind for each of them and encourage more interaction.

Not sure how many people are here though. I keep scrolling to see if I missed anyone while I was posting.

You missed me, but, It doesn't bother me too much

Until someone directly says something to a Mask or I see a spot to jump in, it shall watch and listen as you all have your conversation.  

If everyone (or most if some go inactive) are okay with me guiding the escape plotting
. No problem with that in my part.

No problem for me, just as long as everypony is included and the RP doesn't start going super fast again. As I said before, I can't be online 24/7 and I hate getting back on here after work only to find that an RP I'm in has jumped forward ten pages, making it almost impossible for me to get back in. :(

@@The Cerberus

Yes, but not quite. Arcana was addressing everyone that were outside of their cells (or it seems like they were outside of their cells based on the dialogue and movement). So, the dialogue is especially for them nonetheless.

As for everyone who is still behind a cell, Arcana will most likely ask another "task" of them that will keep things mildly interesting. Plus, I am pretty sure it will give them something to do for the most part. 

@@Pripyat Pony

Understandable. I think things will become more paced after this. 

@

There is no need. We just need to give people a chance to post and be aware of who is RPing and the moment. Now that we are working an angle and everyone is being included, people should be okay.

EDIT:: For my reference, tagging your names so I can be considerate of who is in the RP and their current status. Due to the number of characters present in the RP, I am just going to call mine an NPC to gravitate the RP's characters towards something and give some plot direction (due to the size). This is a nice original RP and I don't want it dying due to people not having a chance.

@@BloodDrops 

@@Widdershins (Pending)

@@Handsome Changeling (Lowering Activity (1/24/17))

@@The Cerberus

@@Hazard Time

@@Divine_Heart (NPC)

@@Pripyat Pony

@

@@Spellvamp (Dropped Out)

Status: 9 Total - 6 Active Character(s), 1 Low Activity Character(s), 1 Pending Character(s), 1 Drop Out(s) 

Side Note: I underestimated how many of us are here, but no worries. It's still quite manageable.

Edited by Divine_Heart
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus   Yes, but not quite. Arcana was addressing everyone that were outside of their cells (or it seems like they were outside of their cells based on the dialogue and movement). So, the dialogue is especially for them nonetheless.   As for everyone who is still behind a cell, Arcana will most likely ask another "task" of them that will keep things mildly interesting. Plus, I am pretty sure it will give them something to do for the most part. 

I thank you for the explanation.

My plan of action shall stay the same.

I'm sorry for going back on my word, but I simply can't juggle all these threads, and I don't want to hold the rest of you back.  I'm dropping out, but I may return later when school isn't riding me so hard.

Similar to Hazard Time above me, even though I am the creator I don't mind this RP continuing and hopefully living strong but I am out too. College issues, dropping out, family issues, relationship issues all stacking up. I will do a Redux of this RP one day, likely soon and it will have a limited player count as I could handle 4 or maybe even 5 people but more then that and I collapsed, sorry for any burdens to anyone who enjoyed this RP's ideas and premises.

Similar to Hazard Time above me, even though I am the creator I don't mind this RP continuing and hopefully living strong but I am out too. College issues, dropping out, family issues, relationship issues all stacking up. I will do a Redux of this RP one day, likely soon and it will have a limited player count as I could handle 4 or maybe even 5 people but more then that and I collapsed, sorry for any burdens to anyone who enjoyed this RP's ideas and premises.

With that, I might not stay in myself. I was just trying to carry things until you were not so busy.

However, if everyone want to continue, that's fine. Not sure what direction everyone wants this to go in since I was just trying to have filter until the creator was free again.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...