Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can we take a moment to appreciate the awesomeness of Rainbow Dash and Tank?

digit112

My favorite pair in the whole show. Just look at this!

wRnOJn5.png?1

Third cutest thing ever. The second cutest thing is that Rainbow Dash has Tank slippers. And first place goes to the fact that Tank has Rainbow Dash slippers.

2XjgukT.png?1

How could this possibly get better?

• Brohoof 3

sig-4795678.wRnOJn5.png

Third cutest thing ever. The second cutest thing is that Rainbow Dash has Tank slippers. And first place goes to the fact that Tank has Rainbow Dash slippers.

sig-4795678.2XjgukT.png

You know their relationship is pretty cute. I also like the fact that Rainbow Dash genuinely cares for Tank. I do think it is a bit cliche. Giving the fast character the slow pet. I know I've seen it before but specific examples escape me. Regardless out of all the owner pet relationships I like this one the best.
  • Brohoof 1

It's worth noting to see how far they've come since they got together, remember that at first she didn't want anything to do with him, now the two are inseparable

I do think it is a bit cliche. Giving the fast character the slow pet.

Yeah, I knew she was gonna get the tortoise when Rainbow was first looking at the pets. I wouldn't have done it different though.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4795678.wRnOJn5.png

sig-4795678.2XjgukT.png

Tank's Dashie slippers! Dashie's Tank slippers! So cute!

I really like their relationship.

With Tank in her life, Rainbow Dash has shown how compassionate she can be towards someone who really means a lot to her, and has displayed emotions she normally wouldn't express to others. Plus, you can't help but think of her as being adorable whenever she has those private moments with him.

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, I knew she was gonna get the tortoise when Rainbow was first looking at the pets. I wouldn't have done it different though.

They also did the Tortoise and The Hare story. Even against insurmountable odds he still persevered.
  • Brohoof 1

I JUST NOW NOTICED THOSE DASHIE SLIPPERS WHAAAAA *explodes into pixels* Those are cute. :3 Dashie and Tank has been one of those things that quickly became a favorite of mine in the show. Seeing RD so caring and affectionate for Tank is addorable and also heart warming, especially for a character just wanted a pet that was 'cool' in her eyes. Instead, she recieved a wonderful friend. ^-^

• Brohoof 1

"I CARE FOR MY PET SO MUCH THAT I AM NOT GOING TO LET HIM GET ANY SLEEP, IGNORING THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS AND THE ADVICE OF PONIES WHO KNOW THESE THINGS AND RUIN EQUESTRIA'S ECONOMY BE DELAYING WINTER AND GET AWAY WITH IT! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

Ah, the things we do for love...  :love: