Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random art dump

AriaTheLovely

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey sorry for not posting on here lately my life has been a hectic mess but I managed to get these few done. So I thought I would post these here to show that I'm not dead but very much alive. The oc in the first picture belongs to Elf-from-a-lake  , the second and third belong to chaosprincess.

Violet  complete.jpg

Chaotic Redraw COMPLETE.jpg

Laurel Sea pony Finished.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hello again everypony, here is a little something I worked on as a favor for chaosprincess. She was currently doing something for the same person so she had me do this. Which I really didn't mind since the couple is so cute. Both OC's Magpie and Briar belong to Eeevee-Soup

eevee soup Finished.jpg

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, alex_ita said:

I usually use ILLUSTRATOR for my art.
I'm an old generation fan, so my art is only about G1. Sorry

pony_05.png

pony_01.png

That's pretty awesome I'll kinda admit something here but I like the past gens more than this current one. Since your new to this site *cough cough* uh your supposed to post that to your own thread. Not trying to sound mean or anything I just want to make sure you don't get in trouble. Though I heard illustrator is pretty good I myself use paint tool sai and my Wacom Bluetooth tablet.

1 hour ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

That's pretty awesome I'll kinda admit something here but I like the past gens more than this current one. Since your new to this site *cough cough* uh your supposed to post that to your own thread. Not trying to sound mean or anything I just want to make sure you don't get in trouble. Though I heard illustrator is pretty good I myself use paint tool sai and my Wacom Bluetooth tablet.

Oh sorry!!! 
I thought  it was a topic for all of us to post our art!!!

11 hours ago, alex_ita said:

Oh sorry!!! 
I thought  it was a topic for all of us to post our art!!!

Next time try to check the section's description and surrounding topics before posting to get a feel of the section's dynamics. :twi:

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone I decided to post here to show I have not disappeared but due to some extremely stressful life events, I had to take a break. But over that break I made a ton of art. So here goes! :mlp_pinkie:

Smoky Mist Finished.png

Laurel and Daphnes.png

Laurel fluffy FINISHED.png

Pastel Star.png

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

• 4 months later...
(edited)

Hello, all you lovely people I have made more art so I thought I would post it here to share with all of you. All characters belong to their respective creators. Also, the last picture was featured in a video.   Right here =D

Blumydia Finished.png

Moonlight Lavender FINISHED.png

APP5 finished.jpg

Edited by AriaTheLovely

• 3 months later...

Hey here is a new piece of art that I did recently as a commission for @chaosprincess of her new OC Moonlight Melody. Of course this gorgeous OC does not belong to me but to my good friend @chaosprincess. This was a bit of fun to do since her color scheme is quite. I probably will try to post more things that I am working on soon.

Moonlight Melody FINISHED.png

• 3 months later...