Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tartarus, Where All the Bad Ends Meet [Villain RP]

Handsome Changeling

@@Spellvamp,@, @@Pripyat Pony,

King looked at the cell with Primal in and grinned "Ancient Changeling, you are a naive, but your ways are my history, I respect you" King recognising the biomass and evolutionary traits that Primal continued to mention

He then turned to the cells with Viakor and Avarice in and with a formal tone in his muzzle "I am King of the Void, ruler of the Miasma Hive and second in command behind Queen Miasma herself, good to meet you High King Viakor and Avarice, you too Primal as I heard you state your name before"

"Cool. You seem to be a good ally." He says calmly.

@@Handsome Changeling, @, "I took over Equestria and ruled it for centuries, somehow, the Princesses objected to that," Avarice replied, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "I allied with the main Hive of changelings, and they agreed to a forever geis. I held them to it when I took over Equestria again; sadly, the Elements are still around, and there are other alicorns, now. That's something to think about."

"How did you take over Equestria?" 

@@Spellvamp,@@Pripyat Pony,

King grinned more and trotted to the front of his cell again and looked out around and into Primal's cell "Then I shall be benevolent to you, once we're free from here you shall get your biomass and evolve to the highest degree of ancient Changeling my new friend"

He then turned his head around quickly in a whip almost a pacing back and forth motion until he poked his head out the opposite side to talk to Avarice also 

"Those new Alicorns, Twilight and even Princess Mi Amore Cadenza is the unruly one with the bite and capabilities to rise to the defense of her kingdom, our species hate her the most of course... But you, you're not a Changeling are you Avarice, I would smell your pheromones if you were and certainly even though you talk of allies in the Changeling kingdoms you are not of the Hive?"

"Oh those... I hate the names also, they need to be in suffering for eternity, maybe we can grant ourselves Immortality? I heard of those 2 from my spies, the elements and all that junk. Its good we can work together since working alone probably won't do Jack." ​He replies.

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling, @, "I took over Equestria and ruled it for centuries, somehow, the Princesses objected to that," Avarice replied, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "I allied with the main Hive of changelings, and they agreed to a forever geis. I held them to it when I took over Equestria again; sadly, the Elements are still around, and there are other alicorns, now. That's something to think about."

@@Spellvamp,@@Pripyat Pony,

King grinned more and trotted to the front of his cell again and looked out around and into Primal's cell "Then I shall be benevolent to you, once we're free from here you shall get your biomass and evolve to the highest degree of ancient Changeling my new friend"

He then turned his head around quickly in a whip almost a pacing back and forth motion until he poked his head out the opposite side to talk to Avarice also 

"Those new Alicorns, Twilight and even Princess Mi Amore Cadenza is the unruly one with the bite and capabilities to rise to the defense of her kingdom, our species hate her the most of course... But you, you're not a Changeling are you Avarice, I would smell your pheromones if you were and certainly even though you talk of allies in the Changeling kingdoms you are not of the Hive?"

"Thank, you, King, I, might, have, some, information, in, fight, the, big, pony's, trusted, eatch, odher, and, when, I, was, there, it, looked, like, they, where, ruling, not, by, strength, but, by, trust, and, happines, so, if, you, managet, to, get, a, shapeshifter, to, the, castle, to, swap, for, a, lets, say, maid, and, when, they, are, sleeping, asasinate, the, more, powerfull, one, and, than, just, wait, when, the, ruler, is, gone, the, kingdom, will, crumble, and, the, hunt, will, continue" Primal said

• Brohoof 2

@@Handsome Changeling, "No, I am a pure Elemental," Avarice replied. "I came into being as a bolt of lightning struck an erupting volcano. The alicorns who defeated me were named Cadance and Starlight; Twilight was still a unicorn then. Starlight is the Protector of Trottingham; I'm sure he won't be any trouble to all of us together.

@, "

To Viakor, Avarice replied, "I was able to rip the powers from the Royal Sisters themselves. The second time, both were trapped in time bubbles; sadly, I made the mistake in not hiding the bubbles properly."

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Spellvamp, @@Pripyat Pony,

King nodded a single, quite strong headed nod at Viakor with a chuckle accompanying it "Well of course, we can make them suffer, being allies is our best bet" He said as he then looked at Primal with a grin "Well good, an ancient Changeling is a strong ally when provided with the means to make you strong correct? IF I know my ancient lore of MY OWN species well enough you are the original hunters of our race?"

King finally turned to Avarice with a slight surprised smirk, especially due to the rarity of elemental beings in Equestria, the chance of one being created is slim to none "Well then you may if you want exact your vengeful revenge like a revenant on the prowl for it's former body hahah! You shall likely of course devastate once more, as shall we all"

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling, "No, I am a pure Elemental," Avarice replied. "I came into being as a bolt of lightning struck an erupting volcano. The alicorns who defeated me were named Cadance and Starlight; Twilight was still a unicorn then. Starlight is the Protector of Trottingham; I'm sure he won't be any trouble to all of us together.

@, "

To Viakor, Avarice replied, "I was able to rip the powers from the Royal Sisters themselves. The second time, both were trapped in time bubbles; sadly, I made the mistake in not hiding the bubbles properly."

"What do they look like? I plan on using one for my... uhh... lets just say 'Things'." He says awkwardly.

King nodded a single, quite strong headed nod at Viakor with a chuckle accompanying it "Well of course, we can make them suffer, being allies is our best bet" He said as he then looked at Primal with a grin "Well good, an ancient Changeling is a strong ally when provided with the means to make you strong correct? IF I know my ancient lore of MY OWN species well enough you are the original hunters of our race?"

King finally turned to Avarice with a slight surprised smirk, especially due to the rarity of elemental beings in Equestria, the chance of one being created is slim to none "Well then you may if you want exact your vengeful revenge like a revenant on the prowl for it's former body hahah! You shall likely of course devastate once more, as shall we all"

"So what do you know about other possible allies other than us? The more the better... Perhaps your hive? Or something?" He asks King curiously. His eyes have that look of wanting to know in them.

• Brohoof 1

"Now, we, have, a, basic, plan, for, when, we, get, out, until, then, I, woud, suggest, some, information, about, this, prison," Primal examined the metal pony's "I, can, melt, this, if, I, get, biomass, from, creatures, with, relatively, strong, acid, and, yes, my, King, even, one, extremely, evolved, ancient, Changeling, is, nearly, unkillable,"

• Brohoof 2

@@Pripyat Pony,@@Spellvamp, @,

King snarled slightly at the assumption that HIS Hive was a weapon but kept himself calm "I would use my Hive but that is a last resort, I need them to take the places of ponies and rule over the lands and areas that I cannot be in while we devastate the Alicorns and their allies ourselves" 
King let out a sly smile and a proud sounding 'Hmph' as he was correct with his ancient Changeling lore "Of course, this basic plan is enough for us too get on with what we need to do most, escape the-... What the?" 

King was interrupted by a huge erupting screech from what could only be assumed to be a titan or a God themself, the Guardians suddenly saluting and lining up outside the cells and creating a row leading to Avarice's cell, the Unicorn Guardian trotted up, this one being apparently more alive then the soulless armoured creatures wandering around and stared at Avarice through the bars "You ready to meet the Warden Ruler?" He addressed the group and then looked at Avarice "Have fun with your new play mate, careful she is quite the nasty piece of work"

Then from what was assumed to be the ceiling above dropped a huge quadrupedalism stanced dragon, that was as deep red as the steel the ponies were encased in, its face totally covered in a steel grate like knights helmet with breathes of blood red piercing through it on occasion, this 'Dragon' was the apparent ruler here and the Unicorn Guardian the second in command, this titan Dragon nicknames the Warden Ruler stood at a gargantuan size far larger then the normal bipedal Equestrian Dragons, it stomped it's way towards the front of Avarice's cell and opened it's claw, the Unicorn Guardian opened the cell to Avarice up as the Warden Ruler rolled a normal looking pony? Into her cell 
"This pony is a vile thing, be wary of her ways you lost souls... She attempted escape and felt no mercy, the same applies to you, don't trust her..." The beast rumbled then took off with such an impressive amount of speed it almost looked like it vanished

• Brohoof 2

King snarled slightly at the assumption that HIS Hive was a weapon but kept himself calm "I would use my Hive but that is a last resort, I need them to take the places of ponies and rule over the lands and areas that I cannot be in while we devastate the Alicorns and their allies ourselves" 

King let out a sly smile and a proud sounding 'Hmph' as he was correct with his ancient Changeling lore "Of course, this basic plan is enough for us too get on with what we need to do most, escape the-... What the?" 

King was interrupted by a huge erupting screech from what could only be assumed to be a titan or a God themself, the Guardians suddenly saluting and lining up outside the cells and creating a row leading to Avarice's cell, the Unicorn Guardian trotted up, this one being apparently more alive then the soulless armoured creatures wandering around and stared at Avarice through the bars "You ready to meet the Warden Ruler?" He addressed the group and then looked at Avarice "Have fun with your new play mate, careful she is quite the nasty piece of work"

Then from what was assumed to be the ceiling above dropped a huge quadrupedalism stanced dragon, that was as deep red as the steel the ponies were encased in, its face totally covered in a steel grate like knights helmet with breathes of blood red piercing through it on occasion, this 'Dragon' was the apparent ruler here and the Unicorn Guardian the second in command, this titan Dragon nicknames the Warden Ruler stood at a gargantuan size far larger then the normal bipedal Equestrian Dragons, it stomped it's way towards the front of Avarice's cell and opened it's claw, the Unicorn Guardian opened the cell to Avarice up as the Warden Ruler rolled a normal looking pony? Into her cell 

"This pony is a vile thing, be wary of her ways you lost souls... She attempted escape and felt no mercy, the same applies to you, don't trust her..." The beast rumbled then took off with such an impressive amount of speed it almost looked like it vanished

"What was that? Some sort of dragon? I'd assume there are alot of ponies here along with other creatures... Maybe that so called 'Lord Tirek' is here... From what I've heard hes broken out of here once, how he managed to do so is a mystery to me." Viakor doesn't really seem too phased upon seeing the dragon but he did back up a bit when it appeared.

• Brohoof 1

Primal looked pleased "Biomass, Strait, to, cell, now, just, kill, that, pony, I, need, its, biomass," Then Stoped in his tracks and said "Remind, me, why, can't, I, just, dig, us, out, of, here, if, I, coud, evolve, diging, claws, it, woud, be, very, painfull, diging, throu, stone, but, possible," 

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling, @, @@Spellvamp,

The strange pony picked herself up, dusted herself off and shook a hoof at the departing dragon. "What a scumbag," she muttered, before turning to face the others. This was seemingly an innocent looking earth pony mare, with pale blue fur and a pink and black mane and tail. Her hair was in two huge ponytails, tied with spiked bands, with a similar looking spiked band around the top of her tail. She had magenta coloured eyes and wore a red jewel as a necklace around her throat.

Avarice watched the strange pony thru narrowed eyes. There was something about her which she was sure she recognised...

The pony swung round to face Primus. "I wouldn't," she said. "If I were you... I would think again. If I were you... I would take a moment or ten..." These last few words were sung, in a voice which had lost none of its power, even within Tartarus, and would give the clue to what she really was.

• Brohoof 2

The strange pony picked herself up, dusted herself off and shook a hoof at the departing dragon. "What a scumbag," she muttered, before turning to face the others. This was seemingly an innocent looking earth pony mare, with pale blue fur and a pink and black mane and tail. Her hair was in two huge ponytails, tied with spiked bands, with a similar looking spiked band around the top of her tail. She had magenta coloured eyes and wore a red jewel as a necklace around her throat.

Avarice watched the strange pony thru narrowed eyes. There was something about her which she was sure she recognised...

The pony swung round to face Primus. "I wouldn't," she said. "If I were you... I would think again. If I were you... I would take a moment or ten..." These last few words were sung, in a voice which had lost none of its power, even within Tartarus, and would give the clue to what she really was.

Primal smirked "If, she, is, here, she, is, weak, from, the, escape, she, can, be, kill, even, if, she, is, possessed, we, need, that, biomass," He thought for a second "we, need, that, biomass, only, if, she, is, useless," Now he turned streight to her "Why, keep, you, alive, pony," she seemed useless but if she realy possessed why is she here and how dangerous is she

• Brohoof 1

King was jaw unhinged, his feeling of escaping even more weakened, not only was Cerberus an issue, the Warden Ruler was too, and so was the Unicorn Guardian, all the odds appeared to stack against them as a group of misfits, although the fact the big beast of a Dragon only delivered such a small pony? It did strange the Royal Changeling out massively
"Nobuggy is gonna question that? A 'pony' a vile 'pony' is what the giant putrid smelly beast of a dragon just brought to us?" 

• Brohoof 1

"Whats going on here? Who are you?" He asks a bit harshly.

Primal smirked "If, she, is, here, she, is, weak, from, the, escape, she, can, be, kill, even, if, she, is, possessed, we, need, that, biomass," He thought for a second "we, need, that, biomass, only, if, she, is, useless," Now he turned streight to her "Why, keep, you, alive, pony," she seemed useless but if she realy possessed why is she here and how dangerous is she

"Why are you obsessed with Biomass? She could have answers.. or could be a Spy!" He yells the last part of the sentence.

King was jaw unhinged, his feeling of escaping even more weakened, not only was Cerberus an issue, the Warden Ruler was too, and so was the Unicorn Guardian, all the odds appeared to stack against them as a group of misfits, although the fact the big beast of a Dragon only delivered such a small pony? It did strange the Royal Changeling out massively

"Nobuggy is gonna question that? A 'pony' a vile 'pony' is what the giant putrid smelly beast of a dragon just brought to us?" 

"Hmm... a dragon... all sorts of creatures are here I guess, do we just stay in these boring cells to wait out our banishment?" He asks King.

@@Handsome Changeling, @@Spellvamp, @, The stranger laughed scornfully. "Pony? No pony am I," she replied with an eye roll. "I am a Siren, the most powerful Siren of all. I had all of Equestria under my hoof. As for being a spy, who would I be spying for? I hate Celestia, for it was she who summoned the alicorns of Equestria to banish me here."

"Of course, the Sirens," Avarice said. "I remember stories about your kind from when I first ruled. At first, there were many of you, but the weakest were destroyed til only four remained. These four were banished to a land without magic. If you have returned, then where are the others?"

"Still there," the Siren replied, contemptuously. "They were defeated by five humans and two ponies who together had tremendous power, all cuz they would not listen to me when I told them exactly why their plan would not work. Instead, I struck off alone and gained enough power to finally get thru the portal to Equestria, where I was able to put my own plan to work."

@@Handsome Changeling, @@Spellvamp, @, The stranger laughed scornfully. "Pony? No pony am I," she replied with an eye roll. "I am a Siren, the most powerful Siren of all. I had all of Equestria under my hoof. As for being a spy, who would I be spying for? I hate Celestia, for it was she who summoned the alicorns of Equestria to banish me here."

"Of course, the Sirens," Avarice said. "I remember stories about your kind from when I first ruled. At first, there were many of you, but the weakest were destroyed til only four remained. These four were banished to a land without magic. If you have returned, then where are the others?"

"Still there," the Siren replied, contemptuously. "They were defeated by five humans and two ponies who together had tremendous power, all cuz they would not listen to me when I told them exactly why their plan would not work. Instead, I struck off alone and gained enough power to finally get thru the portal to Equestria, where I was able to put my own plan to work."

"Hmm... Makes sense. Whats a human? Who are you? A fellow Celestia hater I see... Another one on the team! *Chuckle* So... how long have you been here? What is your plan to get out of here?" He asks the siren curiously. His mane flowing slowly in the occasional wind. His eyes narrow.

• Brohoof 1

"Hmm... Makes sense. Whats a human? Who are you? A fellow Celestia hater I see... Another one on the team! *Chuckle* So... how long have you been here? What is your plan to get out of here?" He asks the siren curiously. His mane flowing slowly in the occasional wind. His eyes narrow.

Primal was preapering his glowing cocone for quiet sleep and said "I, still, do, not, see, why, not, to, kill, you," he paused for a bit and then added "and, for, you, question, biomass, and, evolution, is, the, only, reason, to exist, why, exist, if, not, to, improve, and, survive," he said as he laid down in to the cocone and started sleeping

Edited by Spellvamp

@,@@Pripyat Pony, @@Spellvamp,

"Ignore Primal there Ma'am Siren, he is one of the Old Ones of my kind, he runs on taking traits from ponies and creatures biomass through feeding upon them so he just sees you as an oppertunity to escape, and fair play to the little guy, hope he gets big soon once he eats some sort of creature in here... Anyhoof... A Siren, now isn't that a nifty turn of events?" He said with a grin and looked at Viakor and added "Yes, a new addition to out escapee team... Of course by her choice" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling, @@Spellvamp, @,

"Of course, he could not kill me even if he tried with all his might," the Siren said. "My kind existed long before his was even thought of. Anyway, to introduce myself, my name is Allegra Flame. I could well join your team; you will certainly want me to once you learn of my, shall we say, special skill."

"I'm guessing that it's something to do with your so called 'attempted escape'?" asked Avarice.

"That is correct," Allegra replied. "I was simply testing the waters, so to speak, to see if my powers affect anypony in here."

@,@@Pripyat Pony, @@Spellvamp,

"Ignore Primal there Ma'am Siren, he is one of the Old Ones of my kind, he runs on taking traits from ponies and creatures biomass through feeding upon them so he just sees you as an oppertunity to escape, and fair play to the little guy, hope he gets big soon once he eats some sort of creature in here... Anyhoof... A Siren, now isn't that a nifty turn of events?" He said with a grin and looked at Viakor and added "Yes, a new addition to out escapee team... Of course by her choice" 

"Alright...  Indeed it is... So whats your name? I never got that." Viakor says calmly.

@@Handsome Changeling, @@Spellvamp, @,

"Of course, he could not kill me even if he tried with all his might," the Siren said. "My kind existed long before his was even thought of. Anyway, to introduce myself, my name is Allegra Flame. I could well join your team; you will certainly want me to once you learn of my, shall we say, special skill."

"I'm guessing that it's something to do with your so called 'attempted escape'?" asked Avarice.

"That is correct," Allegra replied. "I was simply testing the waters, so to speak, to see if my powers affect anypony in here."

"Hah. What is your special skill? Do you know what that dragon thing was all about?" She didn't answer his question, but he will let that go for now. He still wants to know what a human is.

@, "The dragon is the Warden of Tartarus," Allegra replied, calmly. "As for my powers, my singing has the power to get creatures under my spell so that I can, in turn, drain them of power. My experiments, I found, resulted in three things. One, my singing does not affect dragons. Two, nor does it affect giant metal pony guards. Three, it does affect unicorns, like our dear second in command. Any questions?"

• Brohoof 2

@, "The dragon is the Warden of Tartarus," Allegra replied, calmly. "As for my powers, my singing has the power to get creatures under my spell so that I can, in turn, drain them of power. My experiments, I found, resulted in three things. One, my singing does not affect dragons. Two, nor does it affect giant metal pony guards. Three, it does affect unicorns, like our dear second in command. Any questions?"

"I understand. Where did you get all these powers from? Can I uhh... get them too? Does it affect Alicorns like myself?" Viakor asks, a bit awkwardly at that. He puts his hooves on the bars and smashes at them, but has no luck in escaping unfortunately. He sighs.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Pripyat Pony,

King threw off his armour and slumped down into the cell with a thump and chuckled "Today... Has been the most... Tiring draining day in my entire life... And I am only 23, I am in my prime" King rambled on, then proceeded to talk about his 'great' Hive and how they would be lost without him, the simple things that go through his head almost always involve his tyranny, he let the others talk out their questions for now as he felt his horn twinge with little magic, stupid irritating inhibitors stopping magic, rather weedy little straps holding his wings down too made him far less comfortable, if they were not magically enhanced even a filly could brake out of them  

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Handsome Changeling, "Only Sirens have these powers, we are born to it," replied Allegra. "And yes, they affect all ponies, even alicorns. Changelings are also affected, tho not as strongly as ponies."

"Interesting," Avarice mused, a wicked idea coming to mind. "So, our illustrious second in command is affected by the Siren's song. His magic powers the whole of Tartarus. Can everypony see what this could lead to?"

• Brohoof 2

@@Pripyat Pony,@,

King stood up with a grin so malicious it made even his face look detestably psychotic, his ears perked up higher then they have been as of yet since he arrived here "The pony powering all the magic inside here... Can be easily manipulated and taken out through your singing and we are home free? I really wonder how that would be easy, I assume he knows this and wears earplugs or has a magically enhanced helmet? Hmmm... We need a plan of action on him as our main target" His voice brimming with malice and poor intent for the second in command.

@, @@Handsome Changeling, "Only Sirens have these powers, we are born to it," replied Allegra. "And yes, they affect all ponies, even alicorns. Changelings are also affected, tho not as strongly as ponies."

"Interesting," Avarice mused, a wicked idea coming to mind. "So, our illustrious second in command is affected by the Siren's song. His magic powers the whole of Tartarus. Can everypony see what this could lead to?"

@@Pripyat Pony,@,

King stood up with a grin so malicious it made even his face look detestably psychotic, his ears perked up higher then they have been as of yet since he arrived here "The pony powering all the magic inside here... Can be easily manipulated and taken out through your singing and we are home free? I really wonder how that would be easy, I assume he knows this and wears earplugs or has a magically enhanced helmet? Hmmm... We need a plan of action on him as our main target" His voice brimming with malice and poor intent for the second in command.

Viakor cackles at the thought and grins even wider, his one fake gold tooth visible. Almost like a fang. "Hehhehhee.... with the way this place is set up thats likely, they probably got anti everything down here, I kinda wanna take a walk around and see if Lord Tirek is here..." He replies.

• Brohoof 1