Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tartarus, Where All the Bad Ends Meet [Villain RP]

Handsome Changeling

Blood Drops sat down in front of the cell door so he couldn't open it, she then began to examine the padlock. She blinked frowning as he began to grumble. She frowned at him "You open that door, i'm gonna get Cerberus to come pay you a visit" she growled. She would get rewarded for sure, maybe even fed something decent.

"Damn you! Fine! Curse Tartarus and their rules... so long I have waited! Now I have to wait more! If only the rules could be changed..." Viakor snaps. Backing away from the door. "Your the one who took the lock off..." He says, smirking.

"Cerberus! Get your dog butt over here! This... Pony has taken my lock off!" Viakor booms from his cell.

"Damn you! Fine! Curse Tartarus and their rules... so long I have waited! Now I have to wait more! If only the rules could be changed..." Viakor snaps. Backing away from the door. "Your the one who took the lock off..." He says, smirking.

"Cerberus! Get your dog butt over here! This... Pony has taken my lock off!" Viakor booms from his cell.

Blood Drops sat down in front of the cell door so he couldn't open it, she then began to examine the padlock. She blinked frowning as he began to grumble. She frowned at him "You open that door, i'm gonna get Cerberus to come pay you a visit" she growled. She would get rewarded for sure, maybe even fed something decent.

Primal watched from his cell and said to himshelf "Rotten, moving, meat, what, curse, is, that, and, that, strength, not, every, creature, can, destroy, metal, at, least, not, strong, metal, it, looks, like, the, evolution, gave, her, strength, but, not, inteligence, this, is, truly, a, strange, one,"

• Brohoof 1

@,@@BloodDrops,

All of a sudden Cerberus let out an ear blistering howl, this was a signal to the Warden, who almost in an instant crashed down on all fours, his gargantuan dragon form glaring at Blood Drops and his wings creating a steel and scale coated barrier around the Zombie Pony, the dragons iron helmet breathing red mist through it's steel grate like gaps, in a simple yet of course intimidating tone he said
"Get. In. That. Cell. With. The. Alicorn."

As he spoke one of the huge steel 'ponies' trotted over and unlocked the cell and gestured at Blood Drops to get in, it was of course a tight ship in Tartarus and the Warden had no intention of letting anypony wander around freely without HIS consent, which was rare unless somepony played far to badly and ignored the rules and is sent to the mines to expand Tartarus' immense size even further it was rare someone wasn't in a cell. 

King of the Void was still slumbering in his cell through all the commotion, his body drained of all living effort.

• Brohoof 1

Blood Drops blinked at him "But you told me too" she remarked at him, she then blinked as the guardian moved towards them.

The large dog padded over at Viakor and growled at him, it then growled at the pony that had taken off the lock, it had a simple solution, it pushed Blood Drops into Viakor cell and re-locked it.

Blood smiled at Viakor "Looks like you're on the menu."

@,@@BloodDrops,

All of a sudden Cerberus let out an ear blistering howl, this was a signal to the Warden, who almost in an instant crashed down on all fours, his gargantuan dragon form glaring at Blood Drops and his wings creating a steel and scale coated barrier around the Zombie Pony, the dragons iron helmet breathing red mist through it's steel grate like gaps, in a simple yet of course intimidating tone he said

As he spoke one of the huge steel 'ponies' trotted over and unlocked the cell and gestured at Blood Drops to get in, it was of course a tight ship in Tartarus and the Warden had no intention of letting anypony wander around freely without HIS consent, which was rare unless somepony played far to badly and ignored the rules and is sent to the mines to expand Tartarus' immense size even further it was rare someone wasn't in a cell. 

King of the Void was still slumbering in his cell through all the commotion, his body drained of all living effort.

"No...please....not with that THING!" He points a hoof at Blood Drops.

Blood Drops blinked at him "But you told me too" she remarked at him, she then blinked as the guardian moved towards them.

The large dog padded over at Viakor and growled at him, it then growled at the pony that had taken off the lock, it had a simple solution, it pushed Blood Drops into Viakor cell and re-locked it.

Blood smiled at Viakor "Looks like you're on the menu."

"I'll destroy you in an instant! If you dare touch me!" Viakor yells. But not in the booming voice anymore. He obviously doesn't like this pony. And goes to the far end of the Cell. Putting whatever is in the cell infront of him. 

@,@@BloodDrops,

[edited that, didn't know we had a guardian rp.]

Blood Drops glanced at the cell and then back at the Warden "I'm hungry" she complained, she made no move to get up and obey. She was a stubborn mare after all, she had food on her mind and she wouldn't move until she had got food. Though if they put food inside the Alicorn cell she would move into the cell regardless. She snorted at the guard, she had made her case and wouldn't be moved willingly.

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 2

@,@@BloodDrops,

The dragon smashed down it's front leg on top of the cells creating a shockwave throughout the entire cell block of Tartarus, it's angering showing clearly at the Zombie pony as the red mist escaping it's helmet heated up into large flames exhaling from it's maw
"Eat him, and you will not see the light of the sun ever, nor the light of Tartarus, in fact, you will be left in a pit with no lights to rot for eternity"

King awoke from his sleep due to the shock wave, his voice breaking in well... Ironic shock as he sat up with a loud yelp and looked around the bars from the front of his cell to see the dragon staring into Viakors cell, and a corpse too... wonderful he thought as he rolled his pink and red hued eyes

• Brohoof 1

@,@@BloodDrops,

The dragon smashed down it's front leg on top of the cells creating a shockwave throughout the entire cell block of Tartarus, it's angering showing clearly at the Zombie pony as the red mist escaping it's helmet heated up into large flames exhaling from it's maw

"Eat him, and you will not see the light of the sun ever, nor the light of Tartarus, in fact, you will be left in a pit with no lights to rot for eternity"

King awoke from his sleep due to the shock wave, his voice breaking in well... Ironic shock as he sat up with a loud yelp and looked around the bars from the front of his cell to see the dragon staring into Viakors cell, and a corpse too... wonderful he thought as he rolled his pink and red hued eyes

"Thank you. And King, how are are you possibly asleep with all this going on?" Viakor asks, turning to King. Ignoring the Zombie pony and the Dragon for a moment. He thinks of Blood Drops being cast into the pit with no lights, he smirks at the thought. He sighs.

@,@@BloodDrops,

Blood Drops blinked at him, "No eating?" she asked sadly. She blinked at the cell and got up though she didn't move towards it "You going to bring me something to eat instead?" she asked, not quite realizing that she was in alot of trouble. She frowned at the Alicorn maybe he had some snacks.

(edited)

@@BloodDrops,@,

The dragon felt his patience being tested, something he very much disliked, his head staying fully stationary like a sentry on duty
"You shall receive your rations, but not today, this is a warning to you, I shall be punishing Cerberus also for allowing such petty acts inside MY Prisons for the damned and evil. Now. In. The. Cell." His voice showing no signs of him continuing the conversation past the point he has reached, his spiked and barbed tail slamming against the ground on his words of 'MY' and 'NOW' to show his irritation as clearly as possible

King shrugged with a slight snicker "I don't rightly now Viakor sir hehe... The 'Warden' seems to be having his time of the mon-"
Before he finished his sentence the Warden whipped his head around to King's cell and snarled through his helmet and King duly hushed and sat back on his flank. 

Edited by Handsome Changeling

Blood Drops blinked at him, "No eating?" she asked sadly. She blinked at the cell and got up though she didn't move towards it "You going to bring me something to eat instead?" she asked, not quite realizing that she was in alot of trouble. She frowned at the Alicorn maybe he had some snacks.

@@BloodDrops,@,

The dragon felt his patience being tested, something he very much disliked, his head staying fully stationary like a sentry on duty

"You shall receive your rations, but not today, this is a warning to you, I shall be punishing Cerberus also for allowing such petty acts inside MY Prisons for the damned and evil. Now. In. The. Cell." His voice showing no signs of him continuing the conversation past the point he has reached, his spiked and barbed tail slamming against the ground on his words of 'MY' and 'NOW' to show his irritation as clearly as possible

King shrugged with a slight snicker "I don't rightly now Viakor sir hehe... The 'Warden' seems to be having his time of the mon-"

Before he finished his sentence the Warden whipped his head around to King's cell and snarled through his helmet and King duly hushed and sat back on his flank. 

"Its best to get in here.... I don't want anything to happen here... Don't test him. Just do it." Viakor says, backing up to the rear end of the cell. Shaking with visible fear. He doesn't want anything to happen.... but its likely something will happen. He is puzzled how Blood Drops isn't shaking with fear.

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling,

Blood Drops trotted towards the cell door though hovering just outside it, "So food later?" she asked. She trotted inside finally and blinked at him "Why am I here, i'm not dammed or evil" she remarked. She just liked eating, though her food source was ponies. Though eating ponies wasn't evil, just necessary. She looked at the dragon expecting to be fed there and then.

@,

"You got any food, i'm hungry" she asked him, she glanced at the cell, she might have to nibble the cell itself if she got any hungrier. 

@@BloodDrops,@,

The Warden snarled, said nothing and simply glared at Blood Drops teeth and mouth, implying she is here due to her 'diet' he then took off without question and as like before appeared to almost just disappear, only traces of his smoky red mist like breath remained for moments after his leave.

King continued to sit back into his cell, and began plotting of ways to get the Unicorn Guardian to remove his earplugs or take them out by force, either way it would be the start to a mass escape of Tartarus and the chaos would stop the Guardians. Warden and Cerberus from halting this group of misfits escape, especially Tirek as he would fight with the Warden more then likely. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling,

Blood Drops trotted towards the cell door though hovering just outside it, "So food later?" she asked. She trotted inside finally and blinked at him "Why am I here, i'm not dammed or evil" she remarked. She just liked eating, though her food source was ponies. Though eating ponies wasn't evil, just necessary. She looked at the dragon expecting to be fed there and then.

@,

"You got any food, i'm hungry" she asked him, she glanced at the cell, she might have to nibble the cell itself if she got any hungrier. 

He finds a bag of apples. And throws it at Blood Drops.

@@BloodDrops,@,

The Warden snarled, said nothing and simply glared at Blood Drops teeth and mouth, implying she is here due to her 'diet' he then took off without question and as like before appeared to almost just disappear, only traces of his smoky red mist like breath remained for moments after his leave.

King continued to sit back into his cell, and began plotting of ways to get the Unicorn Guardian to remove his earplugs or take them out by force, either way it would be the start to a mass escape of Tartarus and the chaos would stop the Guardians. Warden and Cerberus from halting this group of misfits escape, especially Tirek as he would fight with the Warden more then likely. 

"So... they most likely know about our escape plan... Unfortunate. I bet they have microphones somewhere... Heh." Viakor says, rather jokingly. He walks to the other side of the Cell. The side facing King's cell.

"So... they most likely know about our escape plan... Unfortunate. I bet they have microphones somewhere... Heh." Viakor says, rather jokingly. He walks to the other side of the Cell. The side facing King's cell.

@@BloodDrops,@,

Primal was rather happy that the warden did not notice him hiding in his cocone, so he got up and said "My, problems, with, the, escape, plan, where, not, answerd, but, I, in, the, meantime, thought, of, anodher, way, of, escaping, what, about, stoping, some, big, escape, that, woud, outway, our, crimes,"

Blood Drops begins to munch on the apples, after she had finished she nudged the cores outside of the cell. She didn't like a messy cell. She then turned her attention to the other ponies trapped. She looked at the Alicorn and growled at him, he was too close, "GET OUT OF MY CELL" she yelled at him showing her teeth. 

@@Spellvamp,

"Can't we just break the cage and walk out of here?" she asked him dumbly. After all that what she had just done, she walked over to one of the bars and kicked it leaving a dent in the bar. "See I can just kick my way out of the cell, though that dragon will come and growl at me" she remarked sitting down. Best not to anger the dragon, she pulled the bar back into place.

Edited by BloodDrops

Primal was rather happy that the warden did not notice him hiding in his cocone, so he got up and said "My, problems, with, the, escape, plan, where, not, answerd, but, I, in, the, meantime, thought, of, anodher, way, of, escaping, what, about, stoping, some, big, escape, that, woud, outway, our, crimes,"

"Good point." Viakor says calmly.

Blood Drops begins to munch on the apples, after she had finished she nudged the cores outside of the cell. She didn't like a messy cell. She then turned her attention to the other ponies trapped. She looked at the Alicorn and growled at him, he was too close, "GET OUT OF MY CELL" she yelled at him showing her teeth. 

@@Spellvamp,

"Can't we just break the cage and walk out of here?" she asked him dumbly. After all that what she had just done, she walked over to one of the bars and kicked it leaving a dent in the bar. "See I can just kick my way out of the cell, though that dragon will come and growl at me" she remarked sitting down.

"This isn't your cell! I can't leave! And if I do that big dragon will come and destroy me! We can't leave without being watched, torn to shreds, or something worse..." Viakor responds to Blood Drops. He doesn't like this pony for sure. He wants her to go to another cell.

@,

Blood Drops gave him the look, she then slowly walked over to him. "You can leave, I will make you leave" she growled at him. She looked at the door and back at him. "You got ten seconds, otherwise you're head going to be used to batter down that door." she growled at him, she showed her teeth again. If he didn't do as she said, she was going to bite. She was also half tempted to eat him, or what was left of him.

@,

Blood Drops gave him the look, she then slowly walked over to him. "You can leave, I will make you leave" she growled at him. She looked at the door and back at him. "You got ten seconds, otherwise you're head going to be used to batter down that door." she growled at him, she showed her teeth again. If he didn't do as she said, she was going to bite. She was also half tempted to eat him, or what was left of him.

"Don't you know what will happen to you!? Your crazy!" Viakor responds. Getting ready to ram her. He grunts and lowers his head, his horn being ready to impale this pony mercilessly if need be. He appears to be ripe with anger at this point, he really hates this pony.

@,

"Good point." Viakor says calmly.

"This isn't your cell! I can't leave! And if I do that big dragon will come and destroy me! We can't leave without being watched, torn to shreds, or something worse..." Viakor responds to Blood Drops. He doesn't like this pony for sure. He wants her to go to another cell.

Primal did not want an esecnial part of the plan out "I, woud, not, recomed, that, if, he, is, dead, he, will, not, get, his, daily, food, and, you, woun't, be, able, to, steal, his, daily, food, so, you, woud, eat, a, little, bit, more, now, but, in, the, long, run, you, woud, get, more, food, short, version, if, he, is, alive, you, will, get, more, food,"

• Brohoof 1

@@Spellvamp@,

She blinked at him and nodded, she wanted more daily food. She nodded at him and sat down "OK no killing" she remarked. She blinked at him and frowned "I'm not crazy, you're crazy" she remarked, she bent her head and licked his horn. It tasted like a normal horn.

@@Spellvamp@,

She blinked at him and nodded, she wanted more daily food. She nodded at him and sat down "OK no killing" she remarked. She blinked at him and frowned "I'm not crazy, you're crazy" she remarked, she bent her head and licked his horn. It tasted like a normal horn.

He chuckles. "You like my horn? Ha. What brings you here? Why do you hate me so much?" Viakor asks Blood Drops. Sitting on the other side, his wings splayed out and his deep yellow eyes Gazing at Blood Drops. He lets out a sigh, a relieved one. He doesn't know why this pony licked his horn, he may have enjoyed it.

@,@@BloodDrops, @@Spellvamp,  

King yawned, then had an awesome idea, the cell bars may be non enchanted and breakable but so are the walls... He ran into the wall to the right of his cell and broke it down partially with his horn ramming through and smashing right through into Primal's cell
"Ahah! How about we extend our little cell here?! We can plan our 'issues' better!" He called out addressing everyone, even the ponies he has yet to meet, the Guardians taking no notice as of yet and seeming uninterested as King continued smashing the wall down to the right so his cell would have access to Primal's

His horn proving to be a strong battering ram he made sure to take note of this for future reference, his ideas seeming unwise but his mental stability was never perfect, this easily would get him scolded and in a large amount of trouble.

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling, "What a good idea," Avarice said. She lifted her forehooves and pushed at the wall of her cell, soon breaking it down into the next door cell so that all the conspirators were together. 

"We still need to talk about how best to remove the Unicorn's ear plugs so that Allegra can enchant him with her song," she added.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Handsome Changeling,@@Pripyat Pony,

Blood Drops blinked at him and smiled "I like your horn" she remarked.  "I Don't like ponies, they are food nothing more" she remarked. She glanced at one of the ponies breaking into each of there cell, she blinked now she could move from cell to cell. The dragon hadn't said she couldn't eat the others after all. "I'm going to eat the rest of them, or get there food rations" she added. She moved to the newly made walkway and glared at the ponies.