Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tartarus, Where All the Bad Ends Meet [Villain RP]

Handsome Changeling

Mask span around observing it's new home as its container-cube, about the size of a average pony, was carried towards the cell block.

Guards threw its container in one of the empty cells before locking it. Mask looked around to see the others that were in the close by cells, it saw that some of them had managed to get through to each others' cells. Sounding almost disappointed it asked with its echoing voice. "Only creatures!?" 

Edited by The Cerberus

@@BloodDrops, Allegra glared back at Blood Drops.

"For your information," she said, "I am not a pony. I am a Siren. In fact, I am the most powerful Siren of all, and I'm sure that I hate ponies just as much as you do. I would like nothing more than to have them all under my spell; if I was to do that, then you could pick out which one you liked the most to feast upon."

Those creatures had been talking a while now, and that was probably for the best.

Their eyes were toward one another: spite, a mix of hesitation, but the unmistakable whiff of hate! It was usually the favorite palette of the unicorn that would use every little self-serving emotion to rile up the masses, but here, it was pointless! Watching a few prisoners argue with one another was like watching a bunch of “has-beens” who failed to place their footprint in history. Not those rumored stained glass pieces that were in the throne rooms: those were humiliating! The true mark of history was in the books!

That’s where Arcana belonged!

He loved the chapters he turned behind the bars of his cell. There were many scrolls, tomes, and proverbs based off his heroic combat strategies in battle. But those were all his heroics were, in the midst of war where he would plot, plan, and ensure the victory of the masses. He played in the shadows, and it was perfect! History talked about genius, admiration, and respect!

That…was not any of these criminals making noise.

Arcana did not care for them – none of them. Not the siren did not know when to be silent, nor the kings that (he most likely convinced some other monarch to wage war against) were too pompous for their own good. Arcana had lived too long a time, and so he did not have an interest in the relics of Tartarus. His fascination ceased the moment he had set foot in the prison, and then became bored when he looked left, right, and rested on the insides of his cell. Now he was hearing voices that were not his own, padding of patrolling foot prints, and not to mention the bellowing of beasts of the prison.

All backdrop noise to his studies as he continued to breath in the scent of book pages and listened to his voice speak the text within his mind.

“How naïve…” his voice calm, and regal…but with a hint of disgust. “There was actually a Princess of ‘Friendship’ crowned. Equestria wants to forget that in the time of monarchy, there was battles waged on end. There was death, hate, and the hunger for revenge. How naïve to think that ‘Friendship’ could exist in these times.”

His hooves moved a set of cards on the floor’s surface. “Such a fate is not possible for Equestria. History will repeat itself.”

Arcana looked almost in pity at the card beneath his hoof and flipped it face-down. It was an eye sore of a reminder. He felt sorry for the living, and envied the dead. He would turn the pages in the book looking for a word that would be even less sickening than the last. He failed…on all counts. Thus, Arcana had turned to the cover with a slam, shoved the book aside to reveal the face that was “The Vital Points of Harmony” and dared to do what he cared the least for: looking outside his cell.

“Perhaps I shall hear of others’ mundane stories in this place…”

@@Pripyat Pony,

Blood Drops snorted "If you were so powerful, you wouldn't be in here, how did you get defeated by a pair of earmuffs?" she snorted. She showed her sharp teeth, she wanted to eat the Siren. She didn't like it after all, "The ponies are mine to rule, you try anything and I will bite you" she warned her.  

@@BloodDrops, Allegra rolled her eyes. "Try that, and I'll sing," she said. "My song affects all ponies, dead, alive or undead."

Avarice stepped in front of the two. "I would suggest not fighting amongst ourselves," she said. "We need the Siren to get us out of here; you have a choice here. Either you stay here all on your ownsome, or you join our little faction and leave when we do. Bite anypony here, and I will take your powers and destroy you. However, if you join with us, you will get the chance to taste pony flesh again."

Avarice licked her lips. "Yes, it truly is a meat prized among all others," she purred. "But you will not find any down here in Tartarus."

@@BloodDrops, Allegra rolled her eyes. "Try that, and I'll sing," she said. "My song affects all ponies, dead, alive or undead."

Avarice stepped in front of the two. "I would suggest not fighting amongst ourselves," she said. "We need the Siren to get us out of here; you have a choice here. Either you stay here all on your ownsome, or you join our little faction and leave when we do. Bite anypony here, and I will take your powers and destroy you. However, if you join with us, you will get the chance to taste pony flesh again."

Avarice licked her lips. "Yes, it truly is a meat prized among all others," she purred. "But you will not find any down here in Tartarus."

@@Pripyat Pony,

Blood Drops snorted "If you were so powerful, you wouldn't be in here, how did you get defeated by a pair of earmuffs?" she snorted. She showed her sharp teeth, she wanted to eat the Siren. She didn't like it after all, "The ponies are mine to rule, you try anything and I will bite you" she warned her.  

Those creatures had been talking a while now, and that was probably for the best.

Their eyes were toward one another: spite, a mix of hesitation, but the unmistakable whiff of hate! It was usually the favorite palette of the unicorn that would use every little self-serving emotion to rile up the masses, but here, it was pointless! Watching a few prisoners argue with one another was like watching a bunch of “has-beens” who failed to place their footprint in history. Not those rumored stained glass pieces that were in the throne rooms: those were humiliating! The true mark of history was in the books!

That’s where Arcana belonged!

He loved the chapters he turned behind the bars of his cell. There were many scrolls, tomes, and proverbs based off his heroic combat strategies in battle. But those were all his heroics were, in the midst of war where he would plot, plan, and ensure the victory of the masses. He played in the shadows, and it was perfect! History talked about genius, admiration, and respect!

That…was not any of these criminals making noise.

Arcana did not care for them – none of them. Not the siren did not know when to be silent, nor the kings that (he most likely convinced some other monarch to wage war against) were too pompous for their own good. Arcana had lived too long a time, and so he did not have an interest in the relics of Tartarus. His fascination ceased the moment he had set foot in the prison, and then became bored when he looked left, right, and rested on the insides of his cell. Now he was hearing voices that were not his own, padding of patrolling foot prints, and not to mention the bellowing of beasts of the prison.

All backdrop noise to his studies as he continued to breath in the scent of book pages and listened to his voice speak the text within his mind.

“How naïve…” his voice calm, and regal…but with a hint of disgust. “There was actually a Princess of ‘Friendship’ crowned. Equestria wants to forget that in the time of monarchy, there was battles waged on end. There was death, hate, and the hunger for revenge. How naïve to think that ‘Friendship’ could exist in these times.”

His hooves moved a set of cards on the floor’s surface. “Such a fate is not possible for Equestria. History will repeat itself.”

Arcana looked almost in pity at the card beneath his hoof and flipped it face-down. It was an eye sore of a reminder. He felt sorry for the living, and envied the dead. He would turn the pages in the book looking for a word that would be even less sickening than the last. He failed…on all counts. Thus, Arcana had turned to the cover with a slam, shoved the book aside to reveal the face that was “The Vital Points of Harmony” and dared to do what he cared the least for: looking outside his cell.

“Perhaps I shall hear of others’ mundane stories in this pl

"I, did, not, know, why, this, was, so, bad, until, so, many, things, started, talking, is, this, place, like, a, storge, room, for, annoying, and, the, things, or, pony's, get, send, here, becouse, nobody, else, wants, to, deal, with, them,?!" Primal said angry "I, think, that, only, some, of, us, shoud, escape, or, all, of, tartarus, shoud, and, will, stay, here, becouse, ironicly, this will, be the, safest, place, of, all,"

@,@@BloodDrops, @@Spellvamp,  

King yawned, then had an awesome idea, the cell bars may be non enchanted and breakable but so are the walls... He ran into the wall to the right of his cell and broke it down partially with his horn ramming through and smashing right through into Primal's cell

"Ahah! How about we extend our little cell here?! We can plan our 'issues' better!" He called out addressing everyone, even the ponies he has yet to meet, the Guardians taking no notice as of yet and seeming uninterested as King continued smashing the wall down to the right so his cell would have access to Primal's

His horn proving to be a strong battering ram he made sure to take note of this for future reference, his ideas seeming unwise but his mental stability was never perfect, this easily would get him scolded and in a large amount of trouble.

Primal was a little mad becouse King smashed the wall that the glowing mushrooms where growing on "That, was, a, good, idea, but, did, you, have, to, smash, our, only, sourse, of, food, we, are, giving, our, daily, to, the, roting, pony, so, woud, you, be, so, kind, and, help, me, re-plant, them, in, both, of, our, cell's, o, and, one, thing, I, think , that, if, we, tried, to, escape, the, cell's, in, the, intire, tararus, woud, close, well, at, least, the, emergency, metal, shutters," He said and pointed at the hole that shutters woud most likely come out of "At, least, I, think, that, is, for, shutters," He added

@@Pripyat Pony,

Blood Drops blinked at her, she had a plan of her own. If she stayed behind or perhaps got herself recaptured, she would get fed daily along with get everyone else's rations. Just for doing nothing. She liked that idea, as fun as it was chasing ponies. She had gotten used to being fed on a regular basis without having to do any of the dangerous chasing herself. She smiled at her "Sure, I'll help you out, to escape anyway" she remarked at them.

@@Spellvamp,

"You either give me those rations, or one of your legs. When I get hungry i eat stuff, especially ponies. The last guard to came in my cell got eaten, why you think i got moved down here" she snorted, she was already hungry, even though she had eaten some apples. Her nose picked up a smell that was coming towards her, she blinked as one of the guardians put a

lump of meat in a bowl down and slid it under the cage. They were feeding her after all, or this guy didn't get the memo.

She quickly grabbed it and began wolfing it down, she loved raw meat. 

@@Pripyat Pony,

Blood Drops blinked at her, she had a plan of her own. If she stayed behind or perhaps got herself recaptured, she would get fed daily along with get everyone else's rations. Just for doing nothing. She liked that idea, as fun as it was chasing ponies. She had gotten used to being fed on a regular basis without having to do any of the dangerous chasing herself. She smiled at her "Sure, I'll help you out, to escape anyway" she remarked at them.

@@Spellvamp,

"You either give me those rations, or one of your legs. When I get hungry i eat stuff, especially ponies. The last guard to came in my cell got eaten, why you think i got moved down here" she snorted, she was already hungry, even though she had eaten some apples. Her nose picked up a smell that was coming towards her, she blinked as one of the guardians put a

lump of meat in a bowl down and slid it under the cage. They were feeding her after all, or this guy didn't get the memo.

She quickly grabbed it and began wolfing it down, she loved raw meat. 

"I, know, that, is, why, I, am, angry, that, the, King, destroyed, my, glowing, mushroom, plantation, now, I, will, have, to, slowly, starve," Primal said and paused "I, don't, think, that, you, coud, take, us, all, at, one, you, woud, be, killed, or, re-killed, sure, there, woud, be, losses, but, I, think, it, woud, be, worth, it," Primal finished

This was a list of unsavory characters…

As Arcana watched the many of the individuals outside his cell, he seemed to be vastly disappointed by this place. There were crooks, cons, and carnivores of all kinds. Not to mention the fiends, fakes, and flawed! Not to mention the list of characters that were not far from his cell. They had seemed to become very enamored with each other’s presence. Say what they will, sure they seemed like they hated each other’s guts, but anyone who stood around each other’s presence for this long either was a part of those “mean girl” cliques or had a common goal in mine. The common thing a group like that had in common: this place.

“Can I make them into my fools?” the jester thought to himself as he looked to his cell, the bars adorned by three locks. “Or is this a task that even fools could not undertake?”

Arcana twisted his lips curiously. It had been a while since he had been in such a predicament. He was locked in his cell with three keys. His motions were limited as a fail-safe. His very presence was just as dangerous as his moving lips. He had used both in the days of old in order to move masses, monarchs, and mere ponies that sold their soul for knowledge. He gave it, and then he claimed without hesitation! Thus, the wise-pony decided to try what he was best at: playing the fool…for now.

@@Spellvamp

“Then your value is small…” Arcana chimed in. He had a nonchalant smile as he sat shadowed by the bars of his cell looking to the group.

@@Spellvamp | @@BloodDrops | @@Pripyat Pony | @@Handsome Changeling | @

“I hate to admit it…phenomenally, but even the Princess of Friendship did not make error the power numbers had to accomplish.” Arcana kicked at the book in his cell in a dreary and very disgusted manner. He treasured tomes and books, but the sight of the manuscript was like filthy in his eyes, “Thus, I do not think you should go eating, enchanting, or forsaking potential variables…not just yet at least.”

The pony had been sitting on his hind in the cell moving his hoofs to and “fro.” It was only until he finally finished talking that he stood up on all fours. His marvelous brown cloak and trench coat – tattered at the edges. His hat on his head matched as the rim had become worn with time and hardship. His goggles were cracked on the right lens, but there was no need for them: he could see the group he was focusing on clearly. Sure, their squabbling was unlike the others in the prison: loud and even more friction than usual, but weren’t the diamonds always in the rough?

“You all gather here outside my cell, but for not the sake of kinship…or even friendship even. So tell me,” he chimed, “What disdain causes you to gather here outside my…’comfy’ little prison.” His sarcasm as obvious as his curiosity, but his intentions not clear just yet. He seemed to have a thing for bartering his usual commodity: knowledge.

He just wanted to know just how much they were willing to pay him back after just a sample.

@@Divine_Heart,

Viakor was sitting quietly, Observing these conversations. "I don't know who you are or what you want. I want to go home, simple as that. You are new into our group. Tell me about yourself and in return I will tell you more about me. And perhaps the others will tell about their selves as well." He says calmly, glaring directly at him.

Edited by NightMare Star.

@@Divine_Heart, Allegra shrugged carelessly. "Everypony in Equestria already knows about me and my kind," she said. "I don't really know anything new I could tell you about Sirens."

Avarice did not answer. Her history was old news; there was even a stained glass in the great hall of the palace in Canterlot showing her defeat after the several centuries that she had ruled Equestria for. She didn't know who this was, and why he was so interested. She did not care, even. All she wanted was to leave this place.

@@Spellvamp | @@BloodDrops | @@Pripyat Pony | @@Handsome Changeling | @

The sound of a hoof knocking on the metal locks on the bars were like a bell chiming in the prison…

“New? Not quite.” The caged pony drew back his hoof after placing their attention on the locks, “Freedom keeps me from joining your corral, and from the sound of things, you all aim for a freedom much higher than myself. Regardless, it is very amusing to find that we have things in common if not a lovely voice like your ‘Siren Friend’ there.”

He was flirty, but only for a moment. Flattery was just as good as currency in any situation as one of the books he shoved to the edge of his cage was “Deities, Myths, and Lore: Legends of Old Equestria.”

“My name is of no importance…not to a lot like you. Your freedom is, and so, that is of the utmost priority, correct? So, dare I say, freeing me is nothing but a very small price to pay. Then you all can go back to your lives. Spending time, giving out your own brands of justice, revenge, and the like?” He paused as if awaiting for the group to confirm his suspicions. However, he knew he did not need to. To anyone in this place, the chance at freedom was as good as a pile of bits.

And if that was the case, he had a mountain…

“I guarantee your freedom.” he continued, “All you have to do is guaranty mine…and if I fail, call my claims a ‘jest’ then call me a ‘fool’ and feed me to your friend if you must.”

The pony approached the bars and tilted his head to the nearby pony-eater. After doing so, he leaned his right shoulder blade to the bars of his prison. His affect unmoving and mild, but his smile was gentle and filled with an unsettling confidence. His eyes shifted from the group, awaiting for them to take the weight of his offer: one that trumped the ‘what if’ that they were probably trying to put together.

However, compared to their fancies of escape, he knew his vision trumped their fantasies.

Edited by Divine_Heart
  • Brohoof 1

Primal was a relatively simple primal changeling he did not have the brain capasity to understand the twenty planes and it was just getting too complicated, so he wondered if : if Viacor had time before he is relesed form this prison I surely do too one so if my cocone is made from the mushoom and it keeps on growing I coud just hybernate to the end of the sentence, I woud use the growing to feed myself passively. So he did exacly that planted big plantation, realest the shutters (so blood drops woud not eat him) and started his hibernation (this is my last post to this role play it got too complicated to be fun sorry)

Edited by Spellvamp

@,@@Pripyat Pony, @@Divine_Heart,  

Blood Drops blinked at them all. She wasn't much of a talker more off a doer, she snorted and showed her teeth at the pony that called her a pony eater. She was a zombie not a pony eater, though she did eat ponies. She liked Zombie better. You didn't say, ' Oh my gosh, a pony eater is chasing me, or oh my gosh that pony eater just tore my leg off'. She headbutted the door to the traped pony cell causing it to smash to the ground with a bang. She glared at him "ZOMBIE, Not pony eater" she informed him.

She then turned to the siren, "I don't, you smell funny, you weren't around when my kind was roaming Equestria" she remarked. She wondered where her kind had gone, maybe there were more zombie ponies here. She then blinked and her eyes focused "Are we ready to break out?" she asked them all.

@@Spellvamp

Blood saw the changeling lock himself in, she thought this was odd and decided to fre him. She pushed the metal shutter deciding to see why he was trying to hide, she ended pushing it abit to hard and red liquid began flowing from the floor. She blinked and stopped pushing, Bit to hard, oh well. "The changeling doesn't want to come with us, lets just leave him here" she told the others. 

(Ok, see ya XD)

@@BloodDrops

He looked to the destroyed cell door and then to the Zombie. “…well-noted.”

On both counts: her kind as well as her skill were simply astonishing. No doubt the loss of pain receptors as well as limitations the body has when live were fueling that benign display of strength. He started to change his mind: this group of creatures were more useful than he thought. However, a little brash and brute, but a little less brainless than the rest of the individuals that were within the prison.

The cocooned changeling had seemed to become inactive, and therefore, useless. Arcana had trotted proudly in a refined manner as he had looked about his surroundings. There was much more clarity than in his cell. Thus, it opened up his eyes to more possibility, more potential, and even more of the individuals that were in the prison. Not to mention more dangers.

Still, Arcana was charmed upon getting a more up-close perspective of the group. Passing the Zombie, he stood before the figure that given off an aura like no other. No doubt he felt this feeling centuries before: anyone would know a King (or a tyrant) just by standing in their presence. With a bend of his knees, he lowered his head in a royal bow that would make modesty just a word.

@

“My lord,” he said before standing up and passing around the King in a loop, “Certainly you should trust this matter to me. I know a king, and if I know anything about a royalty, they must put faith in their chancellor.”

The words Arcana offered were of his own time. Centuries ago as he retained his lived serving many for the purpose of being instructor. If there was anything he appreciated more than the finesse of an organized battalion, it was to impress royalty with his service and intellect. “You asked my name before,” he noted, “But certainly a king doesn’t worry of such things. Not when he simply desires victory. Thus, I promise that and my alias when we leave this hell.”

Not many could see the bigger picture: not like him at least. So he caught the last of the question as he gazed to the particular cells of two creatures in general. Smiling, he had replied to the last of the dialogue between the Siren and the Zombie.

@@Pripyat Pony; @@BloodDrops

“Not quite yet my little zombie,” he said brandishing a smile to the pony and the mask while approaching their cells, “…insurance is a must when making history my dear. Just as we need a siren, we also need a trustworthy face…and the maiden.”

He joked…in some small sick twisted way. Though, his smile was more amused at the sight of the two in their cells rather than his own words. Still, even if they had little time, Arcana’s perception was clear down to the last second. It would take a moment for him to recruit whom he needed, a minute to deal with the warden and the impending three-headed mutt. Not to mention the inevitable escape if his plan went well. The liberation would be something to talk about for the ages.

He would not miss his chance to make history inside this prison and out!

@@Hazard Time @

“My lord, your beautiful diplomat rests right here in your cell,” Arcana addressing King Vlakor while gesturing a hoof to the Crystal Pony, “You clearly do not belong here: your appearance is of a noble and you trot with a pride in your hoof that speaks as if you are almost equal to a King. Certainly, your talented is wasted here, and may I ask your name?”

@@The Cerberus

“…and certainly, yours as well. Your origins quite intrigue me.”

A mask was meant to be worn, and a beautiful mare was meant to rule. No doubt persuasion and coveting the face of society in some way was among their talents. Arcana was being kind and formal, but the truth of the matter was he already had treason in his mind…and not just for when he escaped. His composure tamed, body still as stone, he stood noble in the red flaring lights that went off in the prison; blanketing his face as he waited as still as a statue for them to respond.

The sound of beating hooves could be heard and cries in the prison were reaching across the facility with hands that craved freedom. However, they were useless for the moment. Arcana’s eyes were set on these two.

@

“My lord,” he said before standing up and passing around the King in a loop, “Certainly you should trust this matter to me. I know a king, and if I know anything about a royalty, they must put faith in their chancellor.”

The words Arcana offered were of his own time. Centuries ago as he retained his lived serving many for the purpose of being instructor. If there was anything he appreciated more than the finesse of an organized battalion, it was to impress royalty with his service and intellect. “You asked my name before,” he noted, “But certainly a king doesn’t worry of such things. Not when he simply desires victory. Thus, I promise that and my alias when we leave this hell.”

Not many could see the bigger picture: not like him at least. So he caught the last of the question as he gazed to the particular cells of two creatures in general. Smiling, he had replied to the last of the dialogue between the Siren and the Zombie.

"Trying to get me to favor you Eh? I shall remain neutral. I don't like being here.... maybe we could somehow just sleep this banishment away or something? That would be cool." Viakor doesn't care about the other conversations. Only focusing on this pony. He sighs.

@The Cerberus   “…and certainly, yours as well. Your origins quite intrigue me.”   A mask was meant to be worn, and a beautiful mare was meant to rule. No doubt persuasion and coveting the face of society in some way was among their talents. Arcana was being kind and formal, but the truth of the matter was he already had treason in his mind…and not just for when he escaped. His composure tamed, body still as stone, he stood noble in the red flaring lights that went off in the prison; blanketing his face as he waited as still as a statue for them to respond.   The sound of beating hooves could be heard and cries in the prison were reaching across the facility with hands that craved freedom. However, they were useless for the moment. Arcana’s eyes were set on these two.

Mask turned towards the pony that addressed it. "I shall not tell you my name, due not having that mark of mortal creature." "You shall call me what I am, or nothing at all." "And how I came to be, cannot be told." "Memories of my creation, have been destroyed, by the time itself." Mask had observed the conversations earlier, and this pony's way of talking, trying to get everyone's trust, and sounding so sure about getting out, had awaken its curiosity. "You speak of leaving like it's a fate. Can you prove, that it's the case"

Edited by The Cerberus

@@Divine_Heart,

Blood Drops didn't like this pony, she couldn't trust it. 

She blinked as the odd pony passed her, she was already annoyed by being called a 'pony eater' not a 'zombie'. Then this pony had the cheek to walk straight past her without performing any of the usual zombie courtesy. Then he had the audacity to tell her what to do, she was lead mare. She did what she wanted, when she wanted.

Blood Drops wasn't happy, she grabbed the pony by the tail and pulled him back. She then licked him roughly on the flank tearing part of his clothes off with her rough tongue, showing her displeasure. She was very easy to offend after all. When she was satisfied she had punished him sufficiently she let him go, minus part of his clothing she held in her teeth. She growled at him, she didn't like him one bit.

She then sat down and continued to glare at the rude pony. She would eat him when they escaped she decided.

@@Divine_Heart

Carnelian had been silently listening to the conversation for the past few minutes, slightly incensed at how she had been so rudely interrupted.  Still, at least somepony knew the proper respect around here.  Though she knew that she was being buttered up, there was no harm in indulging oneself just a little bit.

"You flatter me, mister."  She smiled and leaned against the bars of her cage.  "I would more than love to give you my name, but that would put me at a disadvantage.  I propose a trade: you tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine.  It's only fair, wouldn't you say?"

@@Divine_Heart, Avarice turned to Allegra. "Just one thing," she said. "Remember the plan that you use your power on the unicorn second? I'm wondering if anypony else needs to take steps to avoid falling under your spell."

"Well, my song will affect ponies of all description," the Siren replied with a shrug. "So anypony here who fits that description will just have to fashion ear plugs before we do this."

Turning to Arcana, Allegra said, "Maybe I need to hear your name before I tell you mine. The same goes for stories. I'm not so sure that everypony alive today knows much of the history of the Sirens."

((Sorry, was waiting twenty-four hours to make sure everyone posted. Looks like that's all of 'em. Gonna keep doing that.))

@, @@The Cerberus, @@BloodDrops, @@Hazard Time, @@Pripyat Pony

Wow! A suspicious lot weren’t they?

Well, Arcana could not blame them. For all they knew he could have been some sort of mole. No one liked those. So he decided to oblige the jailed Crystal Pony. After all, it was only polite to address a lady’s request.

“Well, I suppose my name may be something of value to you my dear. It is apparently what you all ask of me. My name is-”

Interrupted…

He did not have the chance to say it, nearly biting his tongue. The jester had not enough time to turn and see what clinched and dragged him. He was only left with a glare that could freeze the soul that he would have had. His eyes meet the serious expression of the Zombie, this time, a piece of his cloth in her teeth. His large coat was now tore enough to fully expose the right leg on his flank. The cutie mark that was exposed revealing the two-toned jester’s hat. He smiled as he turned his hind towards the gates. Obviously, he had stirred the rage of the undead.

@, @@BloodDrops, @@Hazard Time

“Oh? My manners.” he spoke to the zombie, “You have my thanks. Certainly, I am not ignoring you. I am returning the favor to you and your group, as per our agreement. You see, I was not simply amusing myself, but making sure your escape plan goes sound. No flattery for favor of any kind. You see, this dignified crystal mare has a way about her that surely makes her tongue dangerous…a tongue that we can use to woo our guards. After all, you don’t quite see prisoners with a physique like hers and seem to be here for being anything less than clever.”

Arcana said this as he trotted past the crystal pony. A lift hoof lifting and pressing upon the gate of the mask.

@, @@The Cerberus, @@Pripyat Pony

“As for this enigmatic relic, no doubt does it possess great power. Its existence in this infernal place and its dialect are proof of it. I know nothing of it, and I have lived over centuries! Isn’t he just…fascinating?!”

The pony had smile that was like a child in a trance, stroking the bars of the cell in place of even touching the mask. Nothing intrigued him more than relics that were older than himself. They were like treasure awaiting to be dust off and used at disposal. Turning his head to the Siren, he continued on, breaking his powerful self-inflicted trance he had with the ancient mask.

“Melodies aside,” Arcana continued, “We should liberate these two as well. There is a certain trio of creatures that will be coming here shortly, and it will take more than a song and muscle to be rid of them. I can already tell you now, we have very little chance of leaving here without them. The Princess of Friendship has already made sure not to make things easy due to Cerberus having quite the curious nose and leaving his post.“

Arcana stared at the three locks on the crashed cell bars that was once the door to his cage. For the first time, he made a face that was not his best look: grim…as were his odds.

“Not to mention, time is short. The King and myself are without our magic, and that is another factor that could help have we the means to move these infernal rings. So much to do…” he said sitting there, awaiting for them as if his condition was absolute. He had a dull deadpan of an expression as he stared off to the cells on each side of him where the mask and the crystal pony were captive “…and I warn you, if we await for the sound of the Gryphon’s wingbeat, we may very well meet our doom. Much more terrifying than losing my will to a siren song, right? I hope I have an ear remaining to even hear your song.”

He shot a smile to the siren as if he was shooting a bullet to land his point…was he lying? He had to be!

He had such a calm demeanor and wandering eyes. Could he be that ready to die? Either way, the pony seemed to not be moving, as if he was certain that he seen the future with his very own eyes. His hoofs reached to his back only to place from his pouch a single card that had the blank features of a ponies profile. With one flip of the card, it revealed the determined expression of ponies pulling a massive carriage with another pony mounting it. They seemed to dash to the distance unimpeded by whatever may have been in their path.

“What fate will they choose…”

Arcana spun the card from its base as the colors on the image distorted, the sound was a slick sweep across the floor, and the whirling card blew into a circle as if a herd pegasi was causing a whirlwind around the piece of cardboard. Arcana had hummed in amusement as he awaited for them to decide what they would do: take the advice of the strategist, or make a mad dash for the exit.

“As for this enigmatic relic, no doubt does it possess great power. Its existence in this infernal place and its dialect are proof of it. I know nothing of it, and I have lived over centuries! Isn’t he just…fascinating?!”   The pony had smile that was like a child in a trance, stroking the bars of the cell in place of even touching the mask. Nothing intrigued him more than relics that were older than himself. They were like treasure awaiting to be dust off and used at disposal. Turning his head to the Siren, he continued on, breaking his powerful self-inflicted trance he had with the ancient mask.

"Stop the flattery, you waste your words" "I know, the kind of yours." "You want something, I believe so." "I shall grand, what ever you seek." "Only price is, you get me free," Despite the lack of physical eyes, Mask was obviously staring at the pony it was talking to, ignoring everything else. 

• 2 weeks later...

“Oh? My manners.” he spoke to the zombie, “You have my thanks. Certainly, I am not ignoring you. I am returning the favor to you and your group, as per our agreement. You see, I was not simply amusing myself, but making sure your escape plan goes sound. No flattery for favor of any kind. You see, this dignified crystal mare has a way about her that surely makes her tongue dangerous…a tongue that we can use to woo our guards. After all, you don’t quite see prisoners with a physique like hers and seem to be here for being anything less than clever.”

Blood Drops snorted at him, she didn't understand most of what he had said, or whatever agreement she had made with him. She couldn't remember what she had for lunch. Something fleshy she supposed. "LETS GO" she growled at him. 

@@The Cerberus,

She growled at the rest of them, "Come on, lets go while we still can" she snorted. She then trotted over to the cage and made a neat hole in it, then she pushed her way out and began sniffing for the exit. She smelt some guards, the Cerberus, and a food smell.

She instinctively moved towards the food smell.