Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tartarus, Where All the Bad Ends Meet [Villain RP]

Handsome Changeling

@@Handsome Changeling, "He wears earplugs around me, that I found out," Allegra replied. "However, I believe that he thinks that he has nothing to fear from me now that I have tried my magic on him and, cuz of his earplugs, he is protected."

"If one of us were to remove them," Avarice said, "He wouldn't be expecting that as our magic does not work down here. He would be expecting Allegra to try and take his earplugs."

@, "I would assume so," Allegra said. "Maybe he could be persuaded into fighting the Warden, should we escape. Draining a dragon's power ought to appeal to Tirek."

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Pripyat Pony,

King didn't like the idea of either teaming up with Tirek or going against him, maybe the Dragon would deal with him or Tirek deal with the dragon but he can't take all these villains on at once? Especially not without the power needed to drain the Wardens power, it would take nearly alicorn magic levels to drain a dragons magical power "Well as long as the Warden is distracted with Lord Tirek thats our escape as Cerberus will be dealing with the hordes of evil trying to escape, the giant metal Guardians will be either taken out via the Unicorn and if that doesn't work they will be distracted also and this is our chance for escaping, as a group, and we shall not betray one another once out, we must agree upon this?" Kings voice being wary yet calming and soothing, especially for such as a voice as a Changelings it was quite odd that it's level of soothing was strong when need be

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Pripyat Pony,

King didn't like the idea of either teaming up with Tirek or going against him, maybe the Dragon would deal with him or Tirek deal with the dragon but he can't take all these villains on at once? Especially not without the power needed to drain the Wardens power, it would take nearly alicorn magic levels to drain a dragons magical power "Well as long as the Warden is distracted with Lord Tirek thats our escape as Cerberus will be dealing with the hordes of evil trying to escape, the giant metal Guardians will be either taken out via the Unicorn and if that doesn't work they will be distracted also and this is our chance for escaping, as a group, and we shall not betray one another once out, we must agree upon this?" Kings voice being wary yet calming and soothing, especially for such as a voice as a Changelings it was quite odd that it's level of soothing was strong when need be

"I don't have any reasons to betray you. If you are the one to get us out of here, I shall be your number 1 supporter and I will see to it that I give you and your hive some of my energy pods which I have stored in a cave, hidden from the outside world." He says calmly.

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling, @, "As I have said before, I have allied with changelings in the past so I would not betray you or anypony in our little group, should an escape be successful," Avarice said, coolly. She glanced at Allegra.

"Nor will I," the Siren said. "I would have no reason to do so."

• Brohoof 2

@@Pripyat Pony,@,

King chuckled happily at how events are going down, talking between cells may be strange but it works and it helps create plans of action "And I can vouch for Primal, he listens to me as long as I can get him Biomass, so he shouldn't betray us, well our merry band of dastardly evil seems very powerful right about now... I don't want Equestria anymore, I want Saddle Arabia, The Griffonstone, the original Dragon Badlands, we don't need Equestria, we need the land masses, all of them one each?" His tenacious and putrid grin almost enough to make even Discord himself feel an estranged fear of the lunatic inside the royal 

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,@,

King chuckled happily at how events are going down, talking between cells may be strange but it works and it helps create plans of action "And I can vouch for Primal, he listens to me as long as I can get him Biomass, so he shouldn't betray us, well our merry band of dastardly evil seems very powerful right about now... I don't want Equestria anymore, I want Saddle Arabia, The Griffonstone, the original Dragon Badlands, we don't need Equestria, we need the land masses, all of them one each?" His tenacious and putrid grin almost enough to make even Discord himself feel an estranged fear of the lunatic inside the royal 

"Yeah your right! Equestria always wins against us, no matter what we do or how big we go... You make a good point there, I'd like to reclaim my lands  to the east of Equestria. Where I once had my empire, but this time I want it larger, and better than before... Equestria is too hard to take over..." Viakor responds.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Handsome Changeling, "Agreed, we shall divide the lands between us and bide our time," Avarice replied. "Equestria can wait. Neither the Royal Sisters or the ascended alicorns will bother us once we leave Equestria."

"Perhaps one day, we might be powerful enough to take Equestria, but til then, I shall be satisfied with a land of my own to rule and to gain power from," stated Allegra.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Handsome Changeling, "Agreed, we shall divide the lands between us and bide our time," Avarice replied. "Equestria can wait. Neither the Royal Sisters or the ascended alicorns will bother us once we leave Equestria."

"Perhaps one day, we might be powerful enough to take Equestria, but til then, I shall be satisfied with a land of my own to rule and to gain power from," stated Allegra.

"I only wanted to have a Kingdom in peace. But look what SHE did! Look what SHE made happen! I want her to suffer! And I want Starlight... or Twilight to myself.." He responds, putting the blame on Celestia for causing him to be here, and for everything in general.

@@Pripyat Pony,@,

"I, will, take, the, bigest, natural, hunting, ground," he paused for a second "if, there, is, still, one," he said worried

"I, will, not, let, you, take, this, Equestria, you, must, have, a, enemy, to, adapt, and, eventualy, become, the, best, if, you, won't, sombody else will, and, you, will, be, consumed," Primal said

@,@@Pripyat Pony, @@Spellvamp,

King knew the difficulties of conquering Equestria is the reason they are holed up here in the first place, putrid ponies, the species King of the Void hated most, he hated all species to an extent but ponies by far the most.
"Hmph, we take the nearer land masses, and then move in swiftly upon Equestria is how I say we do the almost... Pincer unit move hehe... Primal, the old ways don't work anymore, you need to adapt once more, take a more intelligent approach, we don't need enemies to adapt we need power to beat them" King looked pleased about his own personal country before he explained to Primal how he needs to adapt once more to beat the enemy.

King knew the difficulties of conquering Equestria is the reason they are holed up here in the first place, putrid ponies, the species King of the Void hated most, he hated all species to an extent but ponies by far the most.

"Hmph, we take the nearer land masses, and then move in swiftly upon Equestria is how I say we do the almost... Pincer unit move hehe... Primal, the old ways don't work anymore, you need to adapt once more, take a more intelligent approach, we don't need enemies to adapt we need power to beat them" King looked pleased about his own personal country before he explained to Primal how he needs to adapt once more to beat the enemy.

"So, the, plan, is, this, we, wait, until, the, unicor, will, get, near, take, his, earplugs, siren, will, sing, her, stupid, song, and, if, she, wont, betray, us, he, will, free, us, and, everyone, he, can, than, we, will, free, tirek, to, deal, with, the, dragon, and, in, the, panic, we, will, get, out," Primal paused "Some, flaws, for, one, you, think, these, metal, pony's, can't, hear, us, flaw, two, you, think, that, we, will, be, the, only, ones, that, will, escape, and, flaw, three, you, realy, think, that, we, will, be, fast, enough, and, finaly, five, shoudn't, siren, be, like, you, know, a, siren, not, a, pony," Primal said

Edited by Spellvamp

"Well I'd say we take the further ones, it takes much more time for any news to travel... But we have to figure how to get out of here first and know our surroundings, weaknesses of surroundings and stuff like that." He replies a bit calmly. Sitting down and leaning against the bars.

"So, the, plan, is, this, we, wait, until, the, unicor, will, get, near, take, his, earplugs, siren, will, sing, her, stupid, song, and, if, she, wont, betray, us, he, will, free, us, and, everyone, he, can, than, we, will, free, tirek, to, deal, with, the, dragon, and, in, the, panic, we, will, get, out," Primal paused "Some, flaws, for, one, you, think, these, metal, pony's, can't, hear, us, flaw, two, you, think, that, we, will, be, the, only, ones, that, will, escape, and, flaw, three, you, realy, think, that, we, will, be, fast, enough, and, finaly, five, shoudn't, siren, be, like, you, know, a, siren, not, a, pony," Primal said

He nods.

@, @@Spellvamp, @@Handsome Changeling,

"For your information, Primal, I am the most powerful Siren," Allegra stated, calmly. "I have powers that no other Siren can ever hope to aspire to having. I can shift my shape to adapt best to whatever place I find myself inhabiting. My natural form did not suit Equestria, so I used a pony shape once I returned. True, the other Sirens took a human shape once in that other world, but that was forced upon them. I on the other hand chose my shape."

"That's the second time you've mentioned these 'humans'," Avarice said. "What sort of creature are they?"

"They stand on two legs and have digits instead of hooves," Allegra replied. "They wear clothes all the time and do not have fur or tails, just a mane. I had to fit in so as to remain unnoticed, so I did as they did. Just as I can do in the world we create for ourselves."

• Brohoof 1

From the entrance of Tartarus, the sound of heavy iron hoofsteps came once more.  The large metal ponies returned, their chains attached to someone new, someone who was desperately trying to keep up.

She appeared to be little more than a blond-coated crystal pony, her crimson main slightly disheveled, but the remains of an elegant coiffure still lingered.  She glared up at her captors, the dark circles and wrinkles under her piercing blue eyes giving the impression that she may have been in her early-mid fourties.  She was finally deposited in a cell off to the side, the door slamming shut behind her.

The mare said nothing.  Her eyes burned with hatred, but her upright poise and high-hung head portrayed an indomitable sort of dignity.  When her captors had walked out of sight, she began to pace about within her cage, her gaze occasionally wandering to her surroundings.

@, @@Spellvamp, @@Handsome Changeling,

"For your information, Primal, I am the most powerful Siren," Allegra stated, calmly. "I have powers that no other Siren can ever hope to aspire to having. I can shift my shape to adapt best to whatever place I find myself inhabiting. My natural form did not suit Equestria, so I used a pony shape once I returned. True, the other Sirens took a human shape once in that other world, but that was forced upon them. I on the other hand chose my shape."

"That's the second time you've mentioned these 'humans'," Avarice said. "What sort of creature are they?"

"They stand on two legs and have digits instead of hooves," Allegra replied. "They wear clothes all the time and do not have fur or tails, just a mane. I had to fit in so as to remain unnoticed, so I did as they did. Just as I can do in the world we create for ourselves."

Viakor nods. "Weird. To say the least."

From the entrance of Tartarus, the sound of heavy iron hoofsteps came once more.  The large metal ponies returned, their chains attached to someone new, someone who was desperately trying to keep up.

She appeared to be little more than a blond-coated crystal pony, her crimson main slightly disheveled, but the remains of an elegant coiffure still lingered.  She glared up at her captors, the dark circles and wrinkles under her piercing blue eyes giving the impression that she may have been in her early-mid fourties.  She was finally deposited in a cell off to the side, the door slamming shut behind her.

The mare said nothing.  Her eyes burned with hatred, but her upright poise and high-hung head portrayed an indomitable sort of dignity.  When her captors had walked out of sight, she began to pace about within her cage, her gaze occasionally wandering to her surroundings.

The Mare spots an Alicorn in a cell, along with several others in other nearby cells. Viakor looks over to the mare. "Looks like we got someone new here... what is your name?" Viakor asks to the newly arrived Mare in a cell close by. 

@

The crystal mare stopped momentarily, her eyes looking up and down at the other.  Her stern glare becomes a warm smile as she approaches the bars of her cage, leaning against them.

RM5mqEw.png

"A good question," she answered, her voice refined and enunciated.  "However, where I come from, most ponies would have the decency to introduce themselves first before asking such a question.  Let's start with you.  Go on."

• Brohoof 1

@@Hazard Time,@@@Pripyat Pony@Spellvamp@Handsome Changeling,

Blood Drops was currently preoccupied. She stared at her foe, and her foe stared back. It was the staring contest of the century, neither side willing to back down. She let out a low growl and the foe growled back. She showed her teeth which was repeated. Blood Drops being a zombie pony had been imprisoned here permanently. After all trying to turn the whole of Equestria into the walking dead was her plan. She just needed to conquer this last obstacle  before she could be free and spread her plague world wide.

Though she had spent her whole time dueling this pony that stood in her way. She had finally gotten bored of staring it down. The threats were clearly not working, she decided to go on the offensive. She jumped forward, her opponent jumped forward, both combatants clashed.

A loud Crash bellowed across all of Tartarus. It caused a sudden silence. Everypony had seen the mirrored enclosure, it was hard to miss, it was the only source of light after all. The mirror crashed to the ground and Blood Drops was free, she glanced down at the shattered mirror and growled at it. She was still thinking it was another pony after all. She brought her hoof down on it until the other pony disappeared, she then glanced around and frowned seeing another similar pony staring at her, she hated ponies staring at her. 

Blood Drops was free, and could easily escape. Though Cerburus just watched with mild interest, after all the dumb zombie pony was just staring at a mirror, like she had done for the past few hundred years. If she did manage to smash all the mirrors then he would just simply drag her to a cage, after all her virus didn't affect him. Just ponies.

• Brohoof 1

@@Hazard Time,

"My name is Viakor. High King Viakor. I am an Alicorn, I hate Celestia for all shes done to me. My wife High Queen Servia is the reason I am here, she turned on me and took Celestia's side when I attempted to kill Celestia and take over for the 2nd time." He says. His coat is a light brown, his eyes are a dark yellow. His mane is 3 colored: Dark yellow, grey and brown. His cutie mark is a storm cloud with a lightning bolt coming down with 2 swords crossed over it. Indeed he is an Alicorn.

@@BloodDrops,

Viakor turns his attention to Blood Drops. "Hey! Mind getting us over here free? Please!" He yells from his cell.

Edited by NightMare Star.

Viakor turns his attention to Blood Drops. "Hey! Mind getting us over here free? Please!" He yells from his cel

Blood Drops ignored him, she was still doing her mirror duel, she then twitched her ear and kicked the mirror breaking it. She glanced at the pony. "Free? You want to be Free? I can do that" she growled she trotted over to the cage and looked at the padlock. "What you gonna give me if I free you?" she asked him. 

• Brohoof 1

Blood Drops ignored him, she was still doing her mirror duel, she then twitched her ear and kicked the mirror breaking it. She glanced at the pony. "Free? You want to be Free? I can do that" she growled she trotted over to the cage and looked at the padlock. "What you gonna give me if I free you?" she asked him. 

He nods frantically. "I'll give you an entire army, I'll free you from this place once we get out!" Viakor says. Blood Drops notices how his an Alicorn, his cutie mark and his colors. He really wants to be free, if he escapes now, he will find a way to free the others later.

He nods frantically. "I'll give you an entire army, I'll free you from this place once we get out!" Viakor says. Blood Drops notices how his an Alicorn, his cutie mark and his colors. He really wants to be free, if he escapes now, he will find a way to free the others later.

Blood Drops snorted, she could make her own army. She let out a yawn, she wasn't interested. If he had offered something more tempting she might have listened. She gave the padlock a nudge with her nose and licked it. It didn't taste too nice. "Well I could, but then Cerberus would put me back in that mirror prison. No thanks" she remarked. She sat down, she wanted something more tasty to persuade her.

She had gotten hungry after all.

Blood Drops snorted, she could make her own army. She let out a yawn, she wasn't interested. If he had offered something more tempting she might have listened. She gave the padlock a nudge with her nose and licked it. It didn't taste too nice. "Well I could, but then Cerberus would put me back in that mirror prison. No thanks" she remarked. She sat down, she wanted something more tasty to persuade her.

She had gotten hungry after all.

"Riches, whatever you want! Please!" He exclaims, now desperate to get out. He sighs. He starts pacing around his cell, awaiting Blood Drops' response. He thinks over alot of things in his mind, what it would be like to be free again. He will free the others, if he is freed.

"Riches, whatever you want! Please!" He exclaims, now desperate to get out. He sighs. He starts pacing around his cell, awaiting Blood Drops' response. He thinks over alot of things in his mind, what it would be like to be free again. He will free the others, if he is freed.

Blood Drops blinked at him, "I want this shiny thing" she remarked,  the padlock she liked it shininess, she snorted and kicked it smashing the metal like it was made of glass. She then picked it up and began carrying it off, she liked it after all. Though it wasn't for eating, it was for carrying. It was shiny.

• Brohoof 1

Blood Drops blinked at him, "I want this shiny thing" she remarked,  the padlock she liked it shininess, she snorted and kicked it smashing the metal like it was made of glass. She then picked it up and began carrying it off, she liked it after all. Though it wasn't for eating, it was for carrying. It was shiny.

Viakor stands dumbfounded. "I thought you were going to free me! Free me please!" He bellows from his cell. Putting himself against the bars and looking intently at Blood Drops. "Doh! I'm stupid..." He says in a rather frustrated tone. He attempts to open the cell up from the inside.

Viakor stands dumbfounded. "I thought you were going to free me! Free me please!" He bellows from his cell. Putting himself against the bars and looking intently at Blood Drops. "Doh! I'm stupid..." He says in a rather frustrated tone. He attempts to open the cell up from the inside.

Blood Drops sat down in front of the cell door so he couldn't open it, she then began to examine the padlock. She blinked frowning as he began to grumble. She frowned at him "You open that door, i'm gonna get Cerberus to come pay you a visit" she growled. She would get rewarded for sure, maybe even fed something decent.