Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About the Changelings impersonating the Mane 6 and Royal Family....

heavens-champion

Well, we were told earlier that Starlight would save the day in the season six finale. I'd say she's earned her redemption.

Oh, i remember. She saved the day as she gave her short speech to Thorax to give Chrysalis everything of his love.

Without Thorax, Starlight would have miserably failed, but yet she is the savior. :o_o:

Though, why do i complain? We already saw this when Spike clumsily runs away with the crystal heart, gets almost caught by Sombra before Cadance saves the day. Yet he is the big savior of the empire. I should be used to this shoddy writing by now.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, i remember. She saved the day as she gave her short speech to Thorax to give Chrysalis everything of his love.

Without Thorax, Starlight would have miserably failed, but yet she is the savior. :o_o:

Though, why do i complain? We already saw this when Spike clumsily runs away with the crystal heart, gets almost caught by Sombra before Cadance saves the day. Yet he is the big savior of the empire. I should be used to this shoddy writing by now.

So you're saying Starlight didn't save the day.

She did the assist, Thorax did the slam dunk.

Maybe the writers got distracted by making Chrysalis great and powerful once again and lost focus on Statlight. Kind of amateurish if thats the case, but what you're gonna do?

Edited by Swifty

She did the assist, Thorax did the slam dunk.

Maybe the writers got distracted by making Chrysalis great and powerful once again and lost focus on Statlight. Kind of amateurish if thats the case, but what you're gonna do?

Well, to be fair to the writers, they gave Starlight maybe five episodes worth of characterization and failed to give her any noticeable progress in her friendship lessons, so...

Can't really blame them for focusing on the characters they care about