Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What should Flurry Heart be the princess of?

pnylvr

I don't know? I will say one thing: enough with the "Flurry Heart = buy our toys" jokes.

As far as I know, there are only two Flurry Heart toys and the whole show was created based on the idea of toys.

Princess cadence becomes the new ruler of the changelings in order to help them regulate their new lifestyle of sharing love instead of feeding on it (Basically allowing her to be a Love type of princess like her mother without taking cadence's role) with Thorax stepping down to be an advisor like starswirl was to celestia in the past.

Hmm people seem to be expecting a lot from this little baby. That can't be good.

With all that expectation from the adults she's going to be moody, rebellious, and self obsessed with an overblown sense of her own importance. She might even become a villain.

Hmm people seem to be expecting a lot from this little baby. That can't be good.

With all that expectation from the adults she's going to be moody, rebellious, and self obsessed with an overblown sense of her own importance. She might even become a villain.

>The staff rips off sailor moon and makes flurry heart try to kill her own mother just like chibi moon

rbook-shootreiusa.jpg

Or be "this is who I am" in her teen years.

1306497__safe_solo_dialogue_spread+wings

• Brohoof 2

>The staff rips off sailor moon and makes flurry heart try to kill her own mother just like chibi moon

sig-4805739.rbook-shootreiusa.jpg

I know this is off topic, but... isn't she from the future? Wouldn't killing her own mother obviously be a dumb idea?

Edited by Regent

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2017-01-25 at 2:01 AM, Luminance said:

"Princess of Unity"

She has a knack to bring everypony together in times of good and times of bad.

I was thinking of Princess of Unity for Sunny

On 2017-02-03 at 11:34 PM, Unlikeable Pony said:

rbook-shootreiusa.jpg

Wait but Cadence is an alicorn so she's immortal

• 1 year later...

This one fanfic I read once gave the idea of Flurry following in her aunt's footsteps and forging bonds not only between the three pony races, but also with the many non-pony races (changelings, dragons, yaks, etc.)*, labeling her as "the Princess of Balance".

*Which is essentially what Twilight accomplishes in Seasons 8 and 9; however, the fanfic in question was created late 2017, before Season 8 aired

• 2 weeks later...

That's rather difficult to determine since Flurry Heart didn't receive much character development, which is understandable considering she's a baby who doesn't understand many things. She could follow her mother's path, or she could end up doing something entirely different.