Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?

Castle Bleck

Depends on how much I got. But I would probably:

• Donate 1/5th or 1/4th to Alzheimer/cancer/poverty/animal welfare charities
  • Share my wealth with my close family member
  • Purchase my own house
  • Buy a car
  • Pay off my student debt
Edited by Tiny Hoofs
  • Brohoof 1

-Charity

-Pedal harp

-Private school without fourth hand uniform and the biggest bursary and financial support in the school.

-Flute, violin, piano, trombone and organ lessons.

-Horses

-Holiday to Laos or Sri Lanka

-Sheepdog

-TV

-Vintage sewing machine

-Art supplies

-Non second hand clothes

-I'd give some to my family and friends too.

Ahhhhh, the possibilities are endless!

• 2 weeks later...

I would buy myself a home, a car that a couple years old then put the rest in the bank or into different investments. I'm big on budgets due to my high school education.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Serious answer: I would use it to buy a house and pay for education fees. Save the remaining and potentially invest a portion of it. :)

Non-serious answer: One word, hummus. (Let's see if anyone understands the reference :D)

If it's in the 100 million range, I'd buy a mansion and have my mom, dad, brother and sister-in-law all move in. That would be nice! I'd give it a cool name that my family may not get at first. Something like "Equestria under the Sun". 

Oh, and they all would get to choose whatever brand new car they wanted!  

• 5 months later...

The first thing I would do is pay off my student loans... After that, I wouldn't spend it that much (unless it was a really insane amount of money) – maybe buy a few things I wouldn't otherwise, but generally just living a normal life, just with less stress. :mellow:

• Brohoof 3

I would buy a house. Set 10 to 20 million in a 20 year CD so that I have a guaranteed income building. Then set a budget that would last my lifetime and set that amount aside in a bank account for bills and living expenses. The rest is play money that I would hope I do not get stupid with. If I had my way I would use it to start supporting and going to cons I like and medical charities. 

As for what I would do with my time well there are six books I want to write so spend time researching and writing. Maybe get a few degrees from college for the heck of it. Oh and start smithing. I have swung the hammer before but nothing too serious. 

I would buy some land somewhere in the western U.S. with no light pollution, then buy a ridiculously large telescope and build a private observatory. I'd also donate some to charity, of course.

• 1 month later...

Hmm. Pay off student loans, give money to friends so they can pay off loans and get on their feet, give money to family, invest, give to certain charities, save plenty so that I can just live off the interest forever, buy my dream car, travel, etc.

first i'd buy some land and built a self-sustainable home (with solar pannels and and a well or a borehole for water etc). I'd make it look like a castle(not in size though)
then i'd travel round the world
that's it, i don't think there'll be anything left after that