Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need opinion on this oc so it can be improved

Sony

I thought of making a party pony but I need your help so I can make him better. I've already thought of a name and a cutie mark for him but I'm lacking on mane and tail. Here's the oc, what can I do to improve him to be a better oc? (Note that I used generalzoi oc creator to review before drawing it out)

post-15800-0-97863100-1485147865.jpg

Edited by Sony

A stallion partygoer, right? First thing that I noticed about his appearance are the gradient socks - something that doesn't happened yet in the show proper, and may be frowned upon by other people because of that. He could be a Palonimo, like Sunburst or Pisqueek, so you could have different coloured spots on him, although it would be good to keep them in a more "realistic" spectrum, or in a complimentary hue to the main coat colour. Right now I just look at him and think he just finished mashing grapes with his hooves. Or danced in a punchbowl.

Now mane and tail wise, you could start with thinking what kind of parties he likes to attend, and how he acts there. His 'do could reflect his style - see Pinkie for the wild no breaks attatched fun or "80-ies Cheerelie" for capturing the spirit of the era. His mane could reflect personality, favourite music style, that kind of thing.

• Brohoof 1

What was your name and cutie mark idea? That may help give some insight on the mane/tail. I kinda like the gradient legs as long as you can explain them. I would change the eye color to help it stand out, perhaps to that same blue color as the mane, or the pinkish hue from the legs. I think the jagged style works for a party character (though I might draw the tail a little differently). I think adding an accessory would help too, like an earring, some body/face paint, or even like a party hat!

(edited)

What was your name and cutie mark idea? That may help give some insight on the mane/tail. I kinda like the gradient legs as long as you can explain them. I would change the eye color to help it stand out, perhaps to that same blue color as the mane, or the pinkish hue from the legs. I think the jagged style works for a party character (though I might draw the tail a little differently). I think adding an accessory would help too, like an earring, some body/face paint, or even like a party hat!

Confetti with balloons behind them

Edited by Sony