Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favourite Fighting Game Character(s)?

Handsome Changeling

So I recently got back into fighting games by playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Killer Instinct again and I thought, "Huh wonder what everyone's favourite fighters are in some of these games" So if you have a favourite fighter in each fighting game you have played who are they? Mine has a theme that you will see heheh. 

Tekken: In Tekken I like to play as the beasty Alex the boxing raptor and Steve the British boxer, I use Steve more mainly for his super fast paced punches that are hard to escape from once the first hit lands.

Mortal Kombat: Reptile. It has always been Reptile, his trickster like play style with acid and being extremely fast compared to the majority of the MK roster is why I like playing him

Killer Instinct: Well let's continue the theme and say Riptor is my favourite in KI again she is super fast paced and is a Rushdown character which is even better, plus the design is for sure not an eye sore.

Street Fighter: Dudley, another British boxer? Yeah another and even though they are two totally different franchises Dudley just plays like Steve from Tekken which is why I prefer using him and his speed and availability to chain combos.

British boxers and reptiles? Yeah why not XD

Tekken: I love to play as Raven. He's got some of the best chain combos. I could easily go through the arcade mode in the arcade version of tekken with him. 

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2: Who doesn't love to play as the strongest character in a game? SS4 Gogeta is a beast and if you really know how to chain him well, you can beat someone with him in less than a minute, especially when you hook him up with huge Evolution Z items. 

Soul Calibur: I've always been a fan of Rafael. His chain combos are really fluid and with those, you can land some devastating combos. He's a balance of speed and power, and as I said before, it's very easy to make combos with him. 

Street Fighter IV: I have several characters I like. Cody is one of them and Akuma is another. Hakkan and Rose are another pair. Zangielf is also up there too. I really like Cody because you can link his two primary special attacks right into his super attack if you time it perfectly. 

Super Smash Bros WiiU/3DS: Marth, Little Mac, Captain Falcon and Corrin are among my top characters in Smash Bros.

Super smash Bro: Marth and Ike

Marvel vs Capcom:  Devil may cry characters, Deadpool, Strider and ghost rider. 

Edited by Satrox

Super Smash Bros Melee: Luigi, Dr. Mario, Princess Peach, and Ganondorf.

Super Smash Bros Brawl: Luigi, Wario, King Dedede, and Solid Snake

Super Smash Bros Wii U: Wii Fit Trainer

Marvel vs Capcom: Albert Wesker, Phoenix Wright, Frank West. Dante, Vergil, and Deadpool

MvC series - Captain America, Captain Commando, Ken, Strider Hiryu, Gambit, Zero, Phoenix Wright

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom - Zero, Batsu, Casshern

Street Fighter - Ken, Cammy, Guile

King of Fighters - Terry Bogard, Kyo, Ralph, Athena

Tekken - Hwoarang

Soul Calibur - Taki, Mitsarugi, Seigfried, Link

Smash - Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Link, Ryu, Cloud, Snake(Brawl), Bayonetta

Power Stone - Edward Falcon

• Brohoof 1

I remember when I was younger I used to have a crush on Alice from Bloody Roar. If we're talking these day I dont really play many, but I like using toon link and little mac from smash bros for sure

Edited by Magistrate Mothra

I really only played Smash Bros., so...

Smash Bros.- Yoshi, Ness, Diddy Kong, and Toon Link/Young Link (NOT BRAWL, I CAN'T STAND THE BRAWL VERSION OF HIM).

Though I used to play a lot of Mario, Luigi, Link, and Sheik.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

PAC-MAN in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, obviously. If we're talking characters who originated in a fighting game, then Ryu and Little Mac.

@] 1v1 me 2 stocks 6 minutes no items Final Destination NNID is Gamecubeguy214

Edited by gamecubeguy214

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Obito, Itachi, Kakashi Hatake, Neji Hyuga, 

Marvel VS Capcom: Spiderman, Megaman, Captain America, Amaterasu, Deadpool, Dante

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: Toon Link, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Captain Falcon

Soul Calibur: Darth Vader and The Secret Apprentice 

Favorite as far as playstyle or favorite in looks? :P

I kinda go by both. Sometimes I use a character that looks good even if I can't use them very well.

BlazBlue: Ragna*, Taokaka, Tager*, Makoto and Hakumen*

Guilty Gear: Sol Badguy*, Faust*, Baiken, Testament*, Kliff*, Potemkin* Slayer and Zappa

Nitroplus Blasterz: They're all lookin' good but my best are Sonico*, Mora*, Ein* and Al Azif

Aquapazza: Konomi*, Arawn*, Hakuro, Manaka*, Morgan, Karula* and Multi. Also pretty much all the partner characters were useful if you knew how to use them.

Soul Calibur: Mitsurugi*, Nightmare*, Astaroth*, Talim*, Seung Mina* and Kilik*

Castlevania Judgment: Dracula, Aeon, Sypha*, Golem and Eric*

Marvel vs Capcom: Blackheart*, Sentinel*, Gambit, Juggernaut*, Jill and B.B. Hood*.

Bloody Roar: Yugo*, Bakuryu*, Uriko*, Long*, Alice, Shina* and Gado.

Dead Or Alive: Hitomi. Exclusively. I can't use anyone else. LOL

Super Smash Bros: Palutena*, Roy*, Fox*, Lucario*, Kirby*, Robin, Toon Link, Link, Donkey Kong, Falco*, Metaknight* and Ganondorf.

There's more games I've played but I either haven't played them enough to remember which characters I liked or I straight up didn't like the game and won't bother mentioning it.

*My best/main characters

Cammy. She's a fast rushdown character that can be really good at footsies and spacing despite not having a projectile. Her speed to get in and out of an opponents range and move around is what originally drew me to choosing her way back in SFII.

That and...

Cammy_(Street_Fighter_character).png

other reasons :please:

Edited by SONICchaos

Recently I discovered how goooood Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is. Been playing that and I have a definitive character for that. Very underrated game.

Dead or Alive: Hayate

Super Smash Bros: My main man Link!

Killer Instinct: Jago and Chief Thunder

Mortal Kombat (9 specifically): Kung Lao and Smoke

Tekken: Ling Xiaoyu, Jin, Lei

Soul Caliber: Maxi and Kilik

Virtua Fighter: Kage, Lei Fie, Jean Kujo

Bloody Roar: Bakuryu, Yugo

And you want something insanely obscure?

Rock'em Sock'em Robot Arena: X-Cavator, hell yeah. XD

Well I only played Street Fighter and Super Smash bros, these are my favorite Characters

Street Fighter Series -  Ryu, Ken, and Dan

Super Smash Bros:

N64 - Jigglypuff, Yoshi, Ness, and Kirby

Melee - Kirby, Marth, Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Falco, Roy and Ganondorf

Brawl - Kirby, Lucas, Link, Snake, and Charizard

Wii-U & 3DS - Kirby, Shulk, Link, Charizard, Cloud, Marth, Roy, Robin, Ganondorf, Lucas, and Yoshi.