Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Names for a cyberpunk hero?

heavens-champion

​It would have to depend on the location of the character, are they in Europe?  Asia?  Some made up world?  Are there any rules for names in their location, like for example, are odd lettered names considered bad luck?  What's the character's position in society?  Nobility?  Something else?  What's the timeline of the story or whatever it is?

Hi, @heavens-champion! As your thread pertains to character creation, I am moving it over to Original Character Help. Thanks! :)

Here are some suggestions:

Alterion

Ren

Caldan

Nido

Lucis ("of the light" in Latin and pronounced as "Lucas")

It would also be helpful if you could provide any information or ideas you have for this character. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Cleesh Hay, a hard boiled rookie with 1 week left on the force. He has nothing to lose and everything to prove. He has to find Mr. Big and rescue his family before time runs out. His wife is in a comma and his little girl is graduating from college, but crime doesn't take a holiday.

Police Chief: "I'm taking you off the case, Hay. You're too close. It's becoming personal."

Hay: "I have to rescue my family!"

Chief: "The DA is up my ass about how you treat the suspects. Half of them end up in the hospital."

Hay: "I'm gonna blow this thing wide open."

Chief: "You're a loose cannon, Cleesh! Hand in your badge."

Hay: "I don't need a badge to dispense justice."

Cleesh Hay in, Cyber Justice

Edited by BronyNumber42

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Jazz, a young adult female who went "off the grid" and fights for the underground.

EDIT: After posting this, I went to the grocery store and saw "jazz apples," so her name is now Jazz Apple.

Edited by BronyNumber42

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2017 at 1:16 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

What is this "Cyberpunk" you speak of?

A Sci-Fi subgenre best described as 'high tech, low life." Basically, it involves lots of advanced technology coupled with social unrest.