Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

I actually don't have a lot.  i have 4 Funko vinyls, (Discord, Derpy,Dr. Whooves and DJ-PON3) and a the Fluttershy Build a Bear doll

• 2 weeks later...

e62a56b7b9195a9323026dac5a0ee479.jpg

This is my funko figurine collection - it just grew today by Applejack and Rarity (bottom row); plushs and comics are stored in the bedroom; common miniatures (complete series 1-7) I don't have in a shelves at the moment... need to reorganize my library (it is behind the shelf you see, a seperate 2,50x3,50 meter room walled with just bookshelves and a chair in their middle ^^), then they all will find some place together.

Edited by Shikilicious
  • Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can't show pictures, but I have over 150 blind bag ponies, 116 brushables, 4 talking ponies, 9 play sets, 12 plushes, 2 pillows, 3 blankets, 1 poster and 3 T-shirts.

Well, I have lost a lot of the stuff, so this list should've been bigger.

Brushables: Applejack (x5), Cheerilee (x1), Cherry Berry (x1), Daisy Dreams (x4), Derpy (x1), Diamond Mint (x1), Diamond Rose (x2), DJ-P0N-3 (x2), Feathermay (x1), Flower Wishes (x2), Fluttershy (x8), Honey Rays (x1), Lily Blossom (x1), Lulu Luck (x1), Lyrica Lilac (x1), Lyra Heartstrings (x2), Mrs. Cake (x1), Nurse Redheart (x1), Photo Finish (x1), Pinkie Pie (x9), Rainbow Dash (x9), Rarity (x8), Skywishes (x1), Sunny Rays (x2), Sunset Shimmer (x3), Sweetie Drops (x1), Trixie Lulamoon (x2), Unicorn/Alicorn Twilight (x7), Princess Celestia (x2), Princess Luna (x2), Princess Cadence (x5), Princess Twilight (x8), Princess Sterling (x1), Princess Goldlily (x1), Nightmare Moon (x2), Queen Chrysalis (x1), Shining Armor (x3), Apple Bloom (x3), Diamond Tiara (x1), Scootaloo (x3), Sweetie Belle (x4), Twirly Treats (x1).

I won't list my blind bag ponies. There's too many!

img-3607216-1-e62a56b7b9195a9323026dac5a

This is my funko figurine collection - it just grew today by Applejack and Rarity (bottom row); plushs and comics are stored in the bedroom; common miniatures (complete series 1-7) I don't have in a shelves at the moment... need to reorganize my library (it is behind the shelf you see, a seperate 2,50x3,50 meter room walled with just bookshelves and a chair in their middle ^^), then they all will find some place together.

Lovely set up! :) Nice collection you've got growing.

• 3 weeks later...

20150508_124615.jpg

There's my collection so far. The black and blue item on the far right is my custom-made Nightmare Moon hat with 2 buttons in the front and a Tactical Lunar Squadron patch on the back. A few items here are hard to find or unique.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My collection includes:

• About 150-ish trading cards, mamy rare foils, plus the binder.
  • Custom made Fluttershy Element of Harmony neclace
  • Ulra Pro Princess Twilight Sparkle Trading Card box
  • Official Daring Do poster
  • A few blind bag ponies
  • Lots of Funko ponies
  • Funko Mystery Minis
  • 13 plushies

I am also commissioning a 37" Laying down (with socks) Fluttershy plushie. It will look something like this:

sig-3752235.sig-3752235.sig-3752235.layi

I also had this printed for my bedroom:

Flutters is so cute! :yay:

post-29056-0-57223600-1431533897_thumb.jpg

post-29056-0-11280000-1431533916_thumb.jpg

This is my official "Pony Corner" :P :

post-29056-0-56652600-1431533839_thumb.jpg

Here is my "Pony Shelf Display:"

post-29056-0-53158200-1431538134_thumb.jpg

I am also thinking about buying a custom made Twilight Sparkle pillow and Mane 6 Mousepad:

Twilight Sparkle Pillowcase

post-29056-0-17913800-1431538611_thumb.jpg

Mane 6 Mousepad

post-29056-0-79312800-1431538678_thumb.jpeg

or alt. this one:

post-29056-0-38933200-1431538632_thumb.jpeg

Edited by FluttershyIsMagic
  • Brohoof 1

Here's my latest update. Only showing the "VIPs" here, not all the riff-raff and crystal ponies, etc :)

(Yes, I know I'm technically missing two of the five Breezies...)

10xagsm.jpg

To Update this,

I was stuck in hospital a few weeks ago - when I came home my husband had plastered the walls in the staircase with a part of my comic collection, and also some more ponies invaded into my library/working room (some more are up to come, but IKEA ran out of frames).

hr7nfdss.jpg

dtno2ach.jpg

vpbxhjxc.jpg

4x9z8kfn.jpg

pvdvke9z.jpg

mktilbi4.jpg

phbu4inl.jpg

If some of you might also live in central europe or anyway outside the US/GB, you might be able to imagine what a pain in the ass it was / still is to get those.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

10xyhyb.jpg

Literally my little collection. It's only just started!

I used to have the original brushable rarity and apple jack with their items and brushes but I gave them to charity a year ago ): (not thinking I'd get back into MLP!)

There is a large lack of my favorite mane6 in my collection, RARITY I NEED YOU!

Edited by Kellie

One more coming...  A 4DE Derpy Hooves.  Also, I'm swapping out the Build-a-Bear Rarity for a 4DE one - whenever it gets here.  And of course that doesn't include DVDs and T-shirts, bracelets, patches, sticker books and whatnot...

post-30984-0-83631900-1433810206_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres my MLP collection, sorry for the quality of the pics, and I dont know if the spoiler tags did work, first time doing them

This is an overview of it:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Heres my brushables shelf:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Top shelf from left to right: Zoom and go Pinkie Pie, Queen Chrysalis, Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, Rainbow power Princess Twilight, Princess Twilight, Diamond Rose, Diamond Tiara and G3 Starsong l believe.

Bottom shelf from left to right: Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer, motion Rarity, Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie, Derpy and Lyra.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wild Rainbow sweetie belle, apple bloom and scotaloo

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Rainbow Shimmer princess Celestia and Luna

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Rainbow Power princess Twilight and Chinese new year Pinkie Pie

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

TY beanie babies: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow dash and Applejack

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Happy meal Rarity

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I have some other random merch on that shelf, G3 wallet, cake thingy, MLP happy meal, MLP napkins, and pencil case

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Another pencil case

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Lunch box

https://mlpforums.com/public/style_images/mlpforums/attachicon.gif image.jpg

8 inch brushables, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie

Funko pops, fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash

Intek Twilight plushie and desing a pony princess Luna

Rainbow Power princess Twilight castle and Intek Pinkie plushie

At the back i have my blind bag cards Wave 7, a drinking bottle, my Pinkie Pie and the pony palooza party book, mlp mug, Zecora pony pop

The pink things are mlp notebooks, i have my desing a pony Rainbow Dash, and my pony friends forever Twilight and Rainbow, my Funko Vinyl Scratch and all of my blind bag ponies from Wave 7, Wave 10 and from sets

Metal lunchbox, Pinkie Pie helicopter and Princess Twlight castle at the back, you can barely see it.

My door is full of Mlp stickers

Then for my Equestria Girl dolls i have these on a corner in my wall

Top line: Vinyl Scratch, Fluttershy, Rarity doll and pony, Applejack and Rarity

Bottom line: Pinkie Pie, Trixie, Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer

My Cutie mark crusaders doll set and my Zecora doll

And my Through the mirror principal Celestia

Rainbow Rocks stage with my Pinkie Pie, and the dolls from my Pep Rally set which are from left to right Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Vice principal Luna and Applejack.

That would be all :D

So, its been a while, so I figured out I would do an update! Everything is the same, these are one of the few thing that changed in my collection :D

The brushables shelf grew a lot, i now includes most of the Cutie Mark Magic brushable ponies, Im missing Fluttershy and I think thats it, I hope

post-25250-0-77869500-1438397286_thumb.jpg

Then I also added to my collection the Princess Cadence Funko vinyl figure

post-25250-0-72743900-1438397354_thumb.jpg

And lastly my new Equestria Girls display, they are just stacked on top of each other

post-25250-0-28787000-1438397496_thumb.jpg

Thats it! I will keep you updated :)

• 2 weeks later...

All items include:

-Funko Mane 6, Cadence, Celestia, Luna, and Derpy

-4de Pinkie pie and Twilight Sparkle

-Brushable Mane 6 (except twilight), and rainbowfied rarity and fluttershy.

-21 Blind bags

Edited by Best Poni
  • Brohoof 2

My daughter's collection is completely redonkulous.  We have almost everything in one of those 30-whatever gallon tubs just to keep it together.  That's just the plastic toys like Funko pops, small sets & brushables.  Blind bag ponies & stuffies are in other spots.

I've been curious to see exactly how many Fluttershies she owns - I might take a pic?  Just the Fluttershies will be less insane!   :lol:  

My favorite MLP items are her fleece Fluttershy hat, hoodie & little stuffed Angel & baby Fluttershy, which sort of looks like a little Pound/Pumpkin Cake.  The collectibe poster book is also pretty sweet.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...