Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just moved house so only one shelf is set up, this will branch out as Wonderbolts only when I get more stuff, but for now its this.

14492486_1049253391857957_66266676985444

the plushies are currently all over the place so ill update later on when theyve got places. 

EDIT: you guys can at least see the pride and joy of our collection. Mine is Soarin and Denz has Spitfire

sig-4697313.img_20160716_123249_by_storm

Edited by StormBlaze
  • Brohoof 4

Sorry how do you do spoilers?

sig-4700142.sig-4700142.2mgujci.jpg

So thats three years of what do you want for your birthday/christmas? a meijers gift card/amazon gift card *waits for it to be on sale then buys it* i also have some trading cards but those are in the back of the family baseball card collection...

PS: the fish tank is my newts he likes the ponies...

Edited by Lillim
  • Brohoof 2

I don't have any Collections but I'll get it one day

@Lillim: Click on Special BBCode and then Click on Spoiler and then enter the text and press okay and there you go or you can type

text goes here

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just today I decided to brush all my ponies' manes and rearrange the pony shelf a little. Some of the herd found it to be better to hide behind others so I couldn't get them all to show properly. I also have a bunch of plushies, quite many blind bags and a Funko Fluttershy, but they all had to be left out of the photos this time. Maybe I'll post them some day too!

1ze85e0.png

2vjnzn4.png

Secretly shipping Twilight and Trixie here in the second photo.

I think I could also include this special photo of my fashion style Pinkie because I like her so much. 

2poxra0.png

@Jaspers I didn't know Confetti came in an alternative pose. What country is she from?

That's apparently the very common version of her, and according to Strawberry Reef, from the UK. I'm not very good at this stuff but at least I know that I bought her from a local thrift store a few years ago. 

That's apparently the very common version of her, and according to Strawberry Reef, from the UK. I'm not very good at this stuff but at least I know that I bought her from a local thrift store a few years ago.

At a thrift store?! How awesome is that? So that's the UK version. In the US she's on the Posey pose.

I have the blue heart version of Dazzle Glow.

Btw your Pinkie's hair is just lovely.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is My MLP Merch Collection. I got A Rainbow Dash Blanket, 4 mini comics, 2 backpacks, twilight sparkle piggy bank, 3 Water bottles, 1 thermos, 1 rainbow Dash light, 1 3 section plate with 1 spoon and work, a box of MLP trading Cards, 1 alarm clock, rainbowdash hat, 3 plushies RD- Sweetie belle- Derpy, lots of MLP figurines, a big Light up rairty figurine, 2 medium cutie mark magic figurines of Cadance and Sunset shimmer, 1 lunch boxes one is pinkie pie and maud pie the other is derpy, a fabirc lunch kit of RD, a crap ton of gaming card, pens, stickers, tattoos, a puzzle, loads of coloring books, a i Heart to draw pony book, reading books, Activity books, Equestira girl dolls, Equestria girls rainbow rocks dolls, Equestira mini's, Some buttons i made a few years ago in art class using my teachers button maker, season 1-2-3-5 on DVD rainbow rock and friendship games on DVD, Posters, Dog tags, MLP place amt for my table, rainbow Dash wallet.

post-40107-0-04451700-1480949833_thumb.jpg

Here i have some Clothes hats and bags. I have a rainbow Dash Onesie, Rainbow Dash Sweater, Twilight sparkle Alicorn T-shirt, Rainbow Dash #swag T-shirt, Rainbow Dash Awesome T-shirt, Brony Drawstring bag, Pinkie Pie- Rarity- Twilight Sparkle long sleeve shirt, RD 20% cooler than you sweater, Pony Leggings, Her shining armor T-shirt i designed/ Painted myself, Cutie mark Crusader bag I painted/ designed myself, RD messenger bag, Princess Celestia Hat with fake hair at back, MLP pink hat, Pinkie Pie shaped purse, Pinkie Pie equestira Girl skirt I sewed my self with my sewing machine, My little pony patterned Dress, Fluttershy bra, Derpy hooves bra, I have a crush on shining armor T-Shirt, 0- Awesome in 10 seconds flat T-shirt, RD- Pinkie Pie- Fluttershy- Twilight Sparkle- Rarity Long sleeve shirt, Twilight and Princess Luna sock. ( NOT IN IMAGE. brony snapback and pony to the maxpost-40107-0-97026700-1480949776_thumb.jpg

Edited by PastelSweets

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...