Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Collection

Apple      Bloom

i hate you so much.... ive bought 30 Blind Bag ponies and im yet to get Fluttershy and Applejack but YOU get them first try!

grumble grumbe :)

All my Blindbag Ponies :D

I actually ended up buying more blind bag ponies which was the rest of the box. So I have all of the first waves now :P

(edited)

I have two posters I got printed (Warehouse Staionery in New Zealand for any NZers who wanted to know :) )

My shirt which hasn't been ironed.

Sorry about the pictures being sideways my phone is weird.

post-4203-0-91630100-1341797998_thumb.jpg

post-4203-0-65700900-1341797982_thumb.jpg

post-4203-0-35059000-1341798191_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jordan_Fluttershy

(edited)

I've aquired a few new ponies since last time, so I reorganized my collection and took some pictures.

post-37-0-40370600-1342496894_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-60681400-1342496906_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-52392700-1342497382_thumb.jpg

Panoramic

post-37-0-51257100-1342496922_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 5

Posted ImagePosted Image

I have these two shirts and plan on getting more. I received these when I considered Rainbow Dash best pony, but now I desire Rarity or Vinyl Scratch/DJ-PON3 apparel. Toys are very hard to come by where I live. My collection will increase soon, I can promise that!

(edited)

I have a small collection consisting of 1 item:

http://imgur.com/aT4UO

BTW i can't use the img extension on the forum but i think the link still works, it is safe, it's just of a handmade cadence filly plush

I'm sure Ive posted it before :)

edit: grammer ect

Edited by Thyflesh

This is all I have .3.

Posted Image

That's a Bamboo tablet, isn't it? I actually took a picture of my first pony toys on my tablet right after I got them.

post-37-0-63140500-1342759085_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

le snip

I see Animal Crossing Wild World in there. You sir, have gained my respect.

Now my collection includes a whopping nothing. If I ever have some spare money at the mall, I might pick up another shirt from Hot Topic. The quality of the clothes is CRAP but it's the only local place that sells pony apparel.

• Brohoof 1

That's a Bamboo tablet, isn't it? I actually took a picture of my first pony toys on my tablet right after I got them.

Yeah, it's the Bamboo Special Edition.

Anyway, I just got Applejack to add to my Ponies yesterday :3

I thought I had too many ponies until I saw some of you guys' collections. Omg. You guys are amazing. I don't feel like taking pictures, so I'll just describe my collection (you'll have to take my word for it lol). I have all of the mane six brushables, as well as a Rainbow Dash recolor brushable named Feathermay, Princess Celestia & Princess Luna from the Canterlot Target exclusive thing, McDonald's 2012 Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, a sparkly Pinkie Pie blind bag, two Pinkie Pie blind bag recolors named Flower Wishes and Bumblesweet, a Rarity blind bag recolor named Lemon Hearts, a Pinkie Pie keychain, a Rainbow Dash 20% cooler shirt, and a Derpy Is Best Pony shirt. woo.

I'd love to see your hundreds of ponies and shirts and random merch

Please ignore the clutter, my room is a little messt at the moment. I took the ponies off the shelves to get them all in a few pictures. I have G1s, 2s, 3s, 3.5s, and 4s.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I didn't have these ones when I took those pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I still don't have pictures of my merch and shirts yet, I'll have to do that tomorrow.:/

• Brohoof 6