Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Fluttershy And Discord Confirmed As A Family?!

Lucky Bolt

So there's an official MLP 32 page book that will be put on sale on April 11th, 2017. The book is titled "We Are Family" and it covers various pony families in the show, including Shining Armor and Princess Cadence with Flurry Heart, Celestia and Luna, and AJs family, but also it covers something that's a little more interesting...Discord and Fluttershy. Turns out I wasn't just seeing things in the Season 6 finale with Discord and Fluttershy. Check it out on Equestria Daily:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/01/discord-and-fluttershy-family-new-book.html

• Brohoof 1

I don't see this as very groundbreaking. The book'll probably just be covering it as an unconventional family. I have close friends, unrelated to me, that I consider the same as any family member. It's likely that it'll just be this situation, showing that you don't have to be formally related in order to be a family.

• Brohoof 5

I don't see this as very groundbreaking. The book'll probably just be covering it as an unconventional family. I have close friends, unrelated to me, that I consider the same as any family member. It's likely that it'll just be this situation, showing that you don't have to be formally related in order to be a family.

True, but I guess we'll just all have to wait and see...

Remember Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000? AJ considered her friends in the Mane Six as family! And in Dragon Quest, Spike considered the Mane Six as family as well, even though none of them are blood bonded. Of course Discord would think Fluttershy as family! I mean she's been there for him when no one else was, and of course Rainbow, Pinkie, Rarity, and AJ started to hang out with him in What About Discord, and then Spike and Big Mac offered in Dungeons and Discords - we're just lacking Twilight offering to hang out with him! ;) But the point is... well, you get it, I don't need to repeat what everyone else just said, I was just offering examples! :P

• Brohoof 3

So there's an official MLP 32 page book that will be put on sale on April 11th, 2017. The book is titled "We Are Family" and it covers various pony families in the show, including Shining Armor and Princess Cadence with Flurry Heart, Celestia and Luna, and AJs family, but also it covers something that's a little more interesting...Discord and Fluttershy. Turns out I wasn't just seeing things in the Season 6 finale with Discord and Fluttershy. Check it out on Equestria Daily:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/01/discord-and-fluttershy-family-new-book.html

Hi, as the basis for this thread is an upcoming book, it has been moved to Comics and Books.