Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will lightning dust ever come back?

heavens-champion

On the subject of redeeming her, I think it's going to be inevitable. She's probably has revenge in store for Rainbow Dash and I can see her setting up Rainbow Dash in one of the Wonderbolts training or performing exercises. Her plan eventually backfires and maybe she'll just forget about ever being a Wonderbolt forever but Rainbow might see potential in her and she allows her to re-enlist back into the academy as a form of student. Rainbow Dash can be like a mentor for Lightning Dust eventually.

She did return in the "Siege of the Crystal Empire" story arc of the MLP comics in late 2015 by being a minor villain though I'd say it wasn't her best role since she was effectively written out during the second half. Could she return in season seven? Perhaps especially if it becomes known to her that Rainbow Dash has become a Wonderbolt.

Edited by Ganondorf8

I don't know. Hope not. She's not interesting enough to warrant a return.

And yet we've gotten 2 Flim Flam returns(3 if you count EQG)

It's time to we give Lightning Dust a chance I say

Edited by Whompy Whomperson

Babs first! She's really overdo! But Lightning Dust (and Wider Rider) is the second candidate, right behind Babs and her CMC branch!

I think they're a bit different. Lightning had a reasonably good conclusion. She was brash and was rightfully demoted. The episode she was in concluded pretty well. We can infer that she's not really cut out for wonderbolts and would probably just go back to her normal life. I don't really see any potential for more with her character like we had with Trixie or even the FF brothers. At least, that's my take on it.