Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you like your favorite pony?

gamecubeguy214

Favorite pony  

57 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you like them?

• I don't even like my favorite character.
    • Eh they're alright.
    • I like them.
    • I LOVE them.
    • I'm obsessed with this character.
    • They are my waifu/husbando, my imaginary (girl/boy)friend, and my god(ess).

I ah... I used to have a crush on Dash, back when I first got into the show. It's gone now, I'm more of in between the 'like' and 'love' region.

I love her like a sister, but not like a girlfriend.

• Brohoof 2

I went with the option "I like them" because while Sunset is my favourite character, I'm not obsessed over her to the point where it would become unhealthy.

lets just say I like Pinkie so much that sometimes i forget there other characters in this show (plus like most of my purchases are PInkie Pie that people have to buy me other ponies just for me to remember) 

• Brohoof 1

Well, I certainly am obsessed and to an unhealthy degree!  'Course, I know I'm that way with most everything, so its more of a matter of channelin' it right when I need it to.     As Limestone is my pony waifu (not my overall waifu, of course.) I needn't tell you what I'd do for her!

... fend off a mugger for her. Bravely stand my ground and take a blade aimed for her and barely flinch as it punctures me! Then afterward be a panicky crybaby as she tries to pull the dagger back out.

Then there's Celestia. She probably doesn't need it, but if push came to shove, she's a mare I'd go to war for! As much of a pacifist I am, I protect the girl I believe in!!

• Brohoof 2

I was the one who voted "eh, they're alright", because I don't really have any characters that I like alot. I guess I might be in between the "eh" and "like" category. I can't decide what my favourite is, but it's either Fluttershy or Applejack, but they both have their flaws and they don't appeal to me a huge amount, but they are my favourites.

I use to love Pinkie Pie all the way back when I was around 6-8, of course the earlier generation. But even to this day I find her a fun character to watch usually. Intellectually wise Twilight is my favorite because she's so driven to being the best that she can book smart wise, etc. I'd say between like and love, as I am getting back into the series for being absent for like 3+ years from the show/fandom.

Edited by Confetti Nova

The level of obsession I have with Rarity could be seen as unhealthy basically. But whatever, I have fun with it. 

But no seriously, I literally dream of marrying Rarity and stuff like that. She's like perfect and deserves worship. Iv spent a ridiculous amount on Rarity things. 

Edited by M'gann M'orzz
  • Brohoof 1

At this point, I almost never enjoy watching Twilight in the show anymore, but I have good memories, and her good moments are really good, and it feels right to pick her, so I'm going with the middle option. Tempted towards "I don't even like my favourite character" though.

I really need to pick a new favourite.