Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you like your favorite pony?

gamecubeguy214

Favorite pony  

57 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you like them?

• I don't even like my favorite character.
    • Eh they're alright.
    • I like them.
    • I LOVE them.
    • I'm obsessed with this character.
    • They are my waifu/husbando, my imaginary (girl/boy)friend, and my god(ess).

I like 'em enough that I'm irritated they keep getting pushed off to the side for the sake of the plot

I wish the princesses weren't just decorations and actually stepped up to defend Equestria whenever it was endangered

It's why I despised the premier and finale of Season 6

I was the one who voted "eh, they're alright", because I don't really have any characters that I like alot. I guess I might be in between the "eh" and "like" category. I can't decide what my favourite is, but it's either Fluttershy or Applejack, but they both have their flaws and they don't appeal to me a huge amount, but they are my favourites.

@Colt 45

That's really interesting to me. May I ask why you enjoy the show so much? For most, it's the characters but that doesn't seem to be a huge draw for you. What keeps you coming back?

I wouldn't steal Dashie from Soarin, but she'd be totally awesome to hang out with.

Twilight, though...

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Blue, I thought that we had an understanding. *opens up pool full of sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads* 

Twilight is my waifu.

But yeah, seriously, out of many fictional characters I've had crushes on, I would say that Twilight seems to be the one I'd actually get on with the best.

• Brohoof 2

I LOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE Rainbow Dash so much...I'm obsessed with her, everything single thing about her. I think I would be like Scootaloo, because if I knew her in real life I would look up to her and wanna be just like her, I'd want her to be my big sister...kinda reminds me of one of my cousins...

• Brohoof 3

@Colt 45

That's really interesting to me. May I ask why you enjoy the show so much? For most, it's the characters but that doesn't seem to be a huge draw for you. What keeps you coming back?

I'm not a huge fan of the show, but do watch it sometimes. I do like enjoy many of the characters, but I don't really like them too much. That's why I said I'm border lined on "eh" and "like". I guess the main reason why I like the show itself is because it's a nice break from other types of tv shows and movies. Everything about it is so innocent and I like that every once in a while.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

I'm a pretty big fan of Fluttershy :squee:! She is both adorable and relatable. I have had a fascination for her character since the beginning of the show, and I still have that fascination. Her episodes are great, and well, she's great. Go Fluttershy :yay:!

• Brohoof 2

• 11 months later...
On 2020-09-22 at 1:32 AM, Landi said:

I'm a pretty big fan of Fluttershy :squee:! She is both adorable and relatable. I have had a fascination for her character since the beginning of the show, and I still have that fascination. Her episodes are great, and well, she's great. Go Fluttershy :yay:!

You have taken the words right out of my mouth :> But I would also add cute and loveable :>

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

Well I definitely don't have like 20 buttons, pins, and badges, AND two plushies of her... nope.. nah.. nuh uh.

Also a tiny little squishy, I think it's one of those fashems.

I feel like Izzy is gonna get that same treatment soon.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

For generation 4: Twilight Sparkle is number one on my "comfort characters"/favorite cartoon characters ever list on my "About Me" section.

For generation 5: Izzy Moonbow and Pipp Petals share spots on my signature and profile banner.

• Brohoof 3

I like Pinkie and Maud quite a bit. They're not quite comfort character status, though I do like thinking about them - but they are characters I find to be pretty memorable, and they remind me of ten years ago. Good ol' nostalgia :mlp_ooh:

• Brohoof 1