Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Unovas Anything {CLOSED}

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

post-18984-0-24039800-1399343692.gif awww Unovas.. anyways i would like an interview with you if you don't mind.

what's the story between you and Mr. Necrodeus?

i must admit that the name is quite interesting, because in latin deus is god so.. the name would be... Necro God?
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Balareth-  Um father is it fine?

Yes dear it is, go ahead.

Yay.. Um yes the story between us is that I was saved by him from this weird looking scary thing that had no form. I was a foal back then. That event stuck in my mind ever since. I am grateful that he rescued me.

Still I wonder what that thing is and saw that it came out of some sort of cave. Yet it puzzles me to this very day. Still I look at the good things in life and see thunderstorms to keep my mind at ease.

Oh yes my dad's name.Well the first thing you got is right and....oh man. Dad should I?

Its fine I will. Yes I am a lord. The full meaning of Necrodeus is the "Lord of the dead" and that is why people fear me a lot for good reasons. Still I have my respects towards Equestria.

Aww, daddy you are such a good person. ^_^  *hugs him*

-_-" Unovas..

*lets go* Heh heh, sorry.  :kindness: 

Ahem anyways, after he rescued me. He put me as the watcher of his lair when he is gone. Where was that place again?

That would be the Crystal Empire, since I am banned from Equestria for a certain reason. Lets leave it at that.

Aw come on you can tell them. 

Fine, it was a tragedy that happened there on accident. The city lit up from me performing my powers. They were unstable and takes me a long time to control them. Unfortunately my powers nearly destroyed Equestria. I too was a foal there.

I felt really bad and never ever bothered. Even too this day, I still won't come. My parents forbid me from coming there. They are um....deceased now. I know who did it and I will have my payback at them!

*puts hoof on his shoulders and tries to calm him down* Necrodeus calm down! Please..your anger.

​*tighten slowly loosen and electricity went back in* .....sorry there. I do manage to control it. Still if Unovas wasn't here, then my anger would of hurt others. I swore on my parents will that I won't do that. Unless its self defense I will without hesistation.

I'm fine Unovas.

*breathes sigh of relief* Good..onto the next one please.

@Blue Cheese- Oh, I do lots of things like trying to solve this weird looking cube I have. Its a multi sided block that has a lot of variations. Its so complex, yet I'll figure it out..eventually and I do like to go outside of the castle to be viewing the night sky.

Sometimes my dad joins me and we both sit together. These are the moments were I felt warmth there and calm. Thanks for asking me,  

Next question please. ^^ 

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lucky Bolt- Well not exactly, I do have a few. One of them is black just like Necrodeus and the other one is the one you said. 

Wow um..having a moth-.... I'm so sorry I can't say it. I don't know why, still. Something keeps me from saying that word. 

Like what is it that ever keeps you Unovas? 

I don't know, its kind of like I feel something that I can't express. My heart aches everytime I try to say the word mo-mot.....you see I can't.  :( 

*thinks in head* "Man is Unovas sensitive....then wonders why that Unovas never had parents..I'm just a person that saved Unovas, nothing else."  Alright come here..

*Unovas side hugs him*  :kindness:     

Ok, now are you better now?  :wat: 

*Unovas shakes head for yes*  :fluttershy: 

*lets go* Um..sorry about that. Its just that it hit pretty deep there. I would like to have one, but you know what they say. Can't always get what you want.

Next question please....

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

@Lucky Bolt- Well not exactly, I do have a few. One of them is black just like Necrodeus and the other one is the one you said. 

Wow um..having a moth-.... I'm so sorry I can't say it. I don't know why, still. Something keeps me from saying that word. 

Like what is it that ever keeps you Unovas? 

I don't know, its kind of like I feel something that I can't express. My heart aches everytime I try to the word mo-mot.....you see I can't.  :( 

*thinks in head* "Man is Unovas sensitive....then wonders why that Unovas never had parents..I'm just a person that saved Unovas, nothing else."  Alright come here..

*Unovas side hugs him*  :kindness:     

Ok, now are you better now?  :wat: 

*Unovas shakes head for yes*  :fluttershy: 

*lets go* Um..sorry about that. Its just that it hit pretty deep there. I would like to have one, but you know what they say. Can't always get what you want.

Next question please....

Aw I'm sorry...you know...Luna would make a great mother for you.  :smug: Anyways, my next question is this: Do you have a theme song? lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lucky Bolt- ....I do and its more into game themes. Kind of like Earthbound for some reason I like the last boss. For some reason it reminds of my....O_O"

Unovas whats wrong?  *shakes Unovas*  Come on answer..oh no let me guess..that thing I rescued you from is that one right. The one that came out of the cave.

Y-y-yes that thing. Now I know what is was or who it was.

What or who was it? Speak.

That red vapor thing, now I know where I got my cutie mark. It was from him. I'm guessing, still my favorite theme has to be this one. Its the one from Kirby, I like the way the organ sounds. Kind of like me being a sorceress/sorcerer. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hlJRnf3PA

Oh and I would like to have Luna as my mother. Right Necrodeus.

*looks at him smiling and snickers* 

What is that suppose to mean Unovas! I just like her because she reminds me of someone thats all.  :dry: 

Sure she does... he has a crush on her. :smug: 

Unovas!  :=: 

Come on you know you do its fine. Not like you were the first.

*Necrodeus looks at Unovas with a sinister stare* :baconmane: 

:blink: ........um heh...heh..s-sorry..*gulps* Anyways on with the next one...

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

@Lucky Bolt- ....I do and its more into game themes. Kind of like Earthbound for some reason I like the last boss. For some reason it reminds of my....O_O"

Unovas whats wrong?  *shakes Unovas*  Come on answer..oh no let me guess..that thing I rescued you from is that one right. The one that came out of the cave.

Y-y-yes that thing. Now I know what is was or who it was.

What or who was it? Speak.

That red vapor thing, now I know where I got my cutie mark. It was from him. I'm guessing, still my favorite theme has to be this one. Its the one from Kirby, I like the way the organ sounds. Kind of like me being a sorceress/sorcerer. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48hlJRnf3PA

Ooooh, nice! I like the tune a lot.

Ok, next question is this: Do you have any sort of hobby?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lucky Bolt- I have a lot of things to do around his lair. I have to keep watch of the entire land by using this power viewing orb. It can see all land, even the Solar and Lunar Empires. 

Heck even the Crystal Empire as well. We don't get detected when using it and cannot be seen by any physical or spiritual means. Yes, we are that mysterious and so is that partner of his. Um, what is his name again?

Yes, let see hm..oh, there we are. Dark Nebula  or Matter if you want to call him that. *shrugs* He is a dangerous one, still we do get along and believe me Celestia wouldn't stand a shot of battling him. Haha.

Um sire..

Oh um yes hehe, sorry I got a little carried away there. ^^"

Yes besides that. I do like to play this puzzle game that is a multi sided cube like thing and watch thunderstorms, even um play card games as well. Even like playing all sorts of sports and board games.

So, yes I do like challenges that are time consuming. I'm just like that. *shrugs*

That cube is called a Rubiks cube you know Unovas.

.....dang it. I was coming up with that name. Necrodeus!   :baconmane: 

*laughing inside* Sorry, haha!  :lol: 

Argh! Next one please.

Edited by Unovas