Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking to trade art for art (CLOSED)

chaosprincess

Hello I am looking to have my ponysona drawn and in return I will draw you a picture I do apologize if I sound rude, but please use no bases I will give you my ponysona information once details of what we both want have been agreed upon and if you want examples of my art just let me know and I will post some.

One more thing I usually digitally color, but my tablet recently went and I am in the process of trying to purchase a new one so if you do an art trade with me I can sketch out the picture, but you will have to wait until I get a new tablet so there is going to be a small wait many apologies.

hey could i do a trade i would do a head shot 

(edited)

hey could i do a trade i would do a head shot 

Sure sorry for the late response just let me know what you would like in return and from there we can exchange the information needed for each request sorry if that sounds awkward lol.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Sure sorry for the late response just let me know what you would like in return and from there we can exchange the information needed for each request sorry if that sounds awkward lol.

what are your art styles that you have and its ok 

Edited by StarNote

Sure no problem if you have pictures of your oc please do post them and if you don't that's ok you can describe them, but any information you have just put down.

yea i totally do here is my oc 

post-40085-0-70814300-1485822570_thumb.png

could you give me your oc and i will do it tommorow

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

yea i totally do here is my oc 

attachicon.gifDrawing (17).png

could you give me your oc and i will do it tommorow

This will be fun to draw and I just realized I forgot to add pictures of my ponysona in which I just edited it so pictures of my ponysona are up in the top.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

This will be fun to draw and I just realized I forgot to add pictures of my ponysona in which I just edited it so pictures of my ponysona are up in the top.

ok great i will have it done by tomorrow

ok great i will have it done by tomorrow

Sounds good looking forward to seeing it I will sketch it out and should have it up rather soon now I do plan on coloring it digitally, but I am waiting to get a new tablet since mine broke , but I will be making the sketch look really nice so if you want it right away you will have the sketch, but I will also be sending you the colored copy once I get a new tablet.

• Brohoof 1

Sounds good looking forward to seeing it I will sketch it out and should have it up rather soon now I do plan on coloring it digitally, but I am waiting to get a new tablet since mine broke , but I will be making the sketch look really nice so if you want it right away you will have the sketch, but I will also be sending you the colored copy once I get a new tablet.

ok that sounds good to me I am experimenting different head shots so it will be a new style to me

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@chaosprincess,

I am sorry this looks like another generation so if your pony was in another generation this is what it  would look like

https://sketch.io/render/sk-111df413a5991531fbdee477b8d8c7ab.jpeg

I like the older generations so no problem and thank you sooo much I really like it :pinkie:  and here is the sketch of your oc I will be coloring it once I purchase a new tablet since my current one no longer works.

post-38560-0-10832300-1485911249_thumb.jpg
Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

I like the older generations so no problem and thank you sooo much I really like it :pinkie:  and here is the sketch of your oc I will be coloring it once I purchase a new tablet since my current one no longer works.

thanks, i am glad you like that and the drawing is really good I love it  :pinkie: