Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP (continuation-reboot) OOC

Catpone Cerberus

(edited)
thought they originally owned the horseplace? In the books they left the horseplace generally alone, its was more danger then it was worth really.

It was in the book chosen that the horseplace was  a no-man's-land (or no-cat's-land in this case) like the area in front of gathering island. (don't remember the exact reasoning)

In Rp they took it because they had lack of prey for a while and it was taken for temporary extra but it wasn't that temporary in the end.

Edited by The Cerberus

@@The Cerberus, @@BloodDrops, I'm not fighting, just pointing out how medicine cats being exempt from being attacked won't mean that there wouldn't be consequences as a result of a medicine cat ignoring boundaries.

Re: the horseplace. Midnightstar doesn't really want Shadowclan to have it, she just doesn't want Windclan to have it. XD Dog (cat?) in the manger.

@@Summer Breeze, Still waiting on your reply.

@@The Cerberus

Was waiting on summer, rather then I just up and left the camp. Though i can do that and come back to wc if you want me to

Do how you see it best, wait for summer or return to windclan. (I just thought she already left from this

She then picked up the package of herbs moonshine had made and picked it up. It would be a long journey to her camp, she should be back just after moon high with any luck. Though she did have trouble navigating though the dark. 
 )

Smokestar will be awake no matter when she comes.

@@BloodDrops

She then sat down, she didn't eat just yet. "Herbs are fully stocked thankfully" she remarked giving him a subtle hint about the battle.   She was the only cat that had openly challenged him about it.

Just making sure, do you mean the possible battle of future or the two moons ago battle? Because if latter, it was under previous leader. 

@@The Cerberus,

Ok cool, though is SIlverstar possibly returning or was he killed by the two legs?

was a vigil held for Silverstar?

Otherwise we might have a issue XD 

Original player of Silverstar got banned so it was made that she got taken by twolegs. Not returning.

Due her fate, Smokestar was given the leadership but he was only granted 8 lives in place of 9. (Books confirm that this is possibility.) thought only Medicine cat(you), Smokestar himself and deputy knows that.

Vigil was probably held. 

Edited by The Cerberus

Vigil was probably held. 

Must have been held otherwise I wouldn't confirm you as the official leader. I would have done a Greystripe and wanted till Firestar came home.

Yeah, Silverstar died, she got ran over by a monster. 

Ok we can rp now XD

Yeah, Silverstar died, she got ran over by a monster. 

she got taken by twolegs.

Until Starclan confirmed that later through Silverfur, that is not known.

I wouldn't confirm you as the official leader.

Would you defy Starclan itself?

Smokestar was given the leadership but he was only granted 8 lives in place of 9.
Edited by The Cerberus

Since they permanently out of the rp, they are dead XD

Out of character yes, but in RP not confirmed, until Starclan confirmed it. No living cat can see what cannot be seen, and story can't be just magically changed.

aanyway, I post into the RP after the others have posted. 

@@BloodDrops,  

Silverfur glanced at the kit. She frowned at her, kits were too much trouble, always getting into her den and eating her herbs. Or bothering her with questions, she didn't mind normal ones but not useless ones that had no relevance to anything. She let out a sigh and glanced over to SmokeStar, she flicked her tail towards the kit and back again.

Snowpaw is an apprentice, not a kit. 

Edited by The Cerberus

• 3 weeks later...