Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP (continuation-reboot) OOC

Catpone Cerberus

maybe I could add a character to the shadowclan aswell? I mean, got plenty of time to controll another character ^~^ and the one I have in mind could create a bit of a stir in the shadowclan story, so that could spice it up a bit ;) 

• Brohoof 1

maybe I could add a character to the shadowclan aswell? I mean, got plenty of time to controll another character ^~^ and the one I have in mind could create a bit of a stir in the shadowclan story, so that could spice it up a bit ;)

Go ahead, that would actually help a lot. :)

• Brohoof 1

let's throw in some trouble > : D 

name: Patchy

clan: none (but hangs around around the shadowclan)

appearance

063-400x353.jpg

personality: stubborn and determined to get the things she wants. If she has a certain goal she will never back down and she will do everything to reach it. She's hardworking but a bit agressive sometimes. 

history: Patchy was raised by twolegs but she was much to wild for them and one day she walked away when she was just 5 months old. through rumours she heard about the cat clans in the forest around the lake and became interested. When she learned more about them she wanted to become part of one of the clans, and preferably the strongest. She has raised herself alone in the forest and the city, teaching herself how to hunt and fight. 

other: wants to become part of the shadowclan

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@@The Cerberus,

^^, Blood Drops is just cute.

*Name: SilverFur

*Age 60 moons/ 5 years

*Clan/group: Windclan

*Appearance (preferably an image):

sig-4806143.316632682_631cda82bb.jpg

Personality: Silverfur is always right, shes a bossy old furball. She also highly believes she is starclans gift to the world, after all. She is a medicine cat. She also has the experience of the other clans. So she is a very cleaver old cat. She also likes to point out flaws in any sort of plan, even to a leader. If she was just a warrior she would be left at home during the gatherings, however it would be highly disrespectful to starclan to do such a thing. So you would just have to put up with it.

History: Silverfur first trained as a warrior, though after her 15th moon, the original windclan medicine cat caught a mysterious illness and passed away. The previous medicine cat hadn't appointed a apprentice, which meant that there was no one to replace the former medicine cat. Though a large clump of Silver Fur was found under a rock by the medicine cats clearing, taking this as a sign from starclan. Silverfur was giving training by the other clans medicine cats, along with being given training during dreams and visits to the moonstone. On her 23rd moon she was recognised as a medicine cat in full.

She has been serving her clan as medicine cat since, though she sometimes visits her former mentors, ignoring the territory boundary. Though being a medicine cat she could do this, only shadowclan would grumble slightly.

Though she would happily point out that they eat frogs, so what do they know. This would lead to a long debate about the subject, which would end up making no progress and all sides feeling rather strained. 

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 2

I don't think that ignoring boundaries would be very wise for anycat to do, but especially Shadowclan. Given how the clans feel about Windclan right now, it could be a very dangerous thing to do; the other clans might take it as an act of war. O_o

Edited by Pripyat Pony
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@BloodDrops

Seems okay. :)

though she sometimes visits her former mentors, ignoring the territory boundary.

I don't think that ignoring boundaries would be very wise for anycat to do, but especially Shadowclan. Given how the clans feel about Windclan right now, it could be a very dangerous thing to do; the other clans might take it as an act of war. O_o

Pripyat is right, sure, Medicine cats are not bound with hostilities between the clans, but even they shouldn't just without good reason go around territories, especially when their clan is disliked or hated by other clans atm. It might and probably will cause problems.

But not saying it can't be a thing, but she might just get chased off, or worse, even with the fact that you shouldn't attack medicine cat  :orly: and Smokestar doesn't necessary appreciate it too much either.

Edited by The Cerberus

act of war

Medicine cat

Boundaries do not apply as such, they follow the will of starclan  

@@The Cerberus,

She brings herbs for yellow cough, which is easily turn-able into green cough

since it doesn't grow in thunderclan, she will trade for herbs that don't grow in windclan.

where did the medicine cat go? I swore I saw him wandering around earlier

*Name: SilverFur

*Age 60 moons/ 5 years

*Clan/group: Windclan

d1349504317ce1b5f178847611ab6c346cd79df7

Edited by BloodDrops

Medicine cat

Boundaries do not apply as such, they follow the will of starclan  

@@The Cerberus,

She brings herbs for yellow cough, which is easily turn-able into green cough

since it doesn't grow in thunderclan, she will trade for herbs that don't grow in windclan.

I answered before I had read your RP post.

But point still stays, wandering without reason can be taken as act of war due windclan's situation. But not in this particular case necessarily. 

I answered before I had read your RP post. But point still stays, wandering without reason can be taken as act of war due windclan's situation. But not in this particular case necessarily. 

well then you can bring that up in the rp ^^

anyway idk what map we are using, either its the moonstone, where windclan can stop you visiting Starclan 

or the moonpool, though then i would need to travel though thunderclan to get there anyway

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

Just cuz medicine cats are not attacked, does not mean that Windclan wouldn't end up being in danger. Other Windclan cats might just be attacked in retaliation, and I doubt that the Windclan leader would be too happy with anycat who provoked this happening, due to them being excempt from being attacked.

Contrast situation. You decide to break into someone's house, for teh lulz. They find out who it is, but can't punish you cuz your father is their landlord. So instead, they and their friends beat up your best friend.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

(edited)
anyway idk what map we are using, either its the moonstone, where windclan can stop you visiting Starclan    or the moonpool, though then i would need to travel though thunderclan to get there anyway

This is the lake. You can see it in the OP. (only difference being that horseplace too is under Windclan control)

Windclan doesn't need to go through thunderclan territory to get to the moonpool. 

Edited by The Cerberus

Contrast situation. You decide to break into someone's house, for teh lulz. They find out who it is, but can't punish you cuz your father is their landlord. So instead, they and their friends beat up your best friend.

False

They can instead have you arrested for breaking and entering, even if the door was left open so you didn't have to break into the actual house, you would be classed as a intruder. You being a family member of the landlord does not give you the legal right onto the premises. If the renter had given prior consent to the landlord sons being allowed onto the property it would be fine, if the landlord had to attend but could not due to a justifiable reason, then he could send a trustworthy person to act as his proxy on his behalf. Though he would need consent from both the landlord and the renter.

Anyway why does everyone hate windclan? 

(edited)

False

They can instead have you arrested for breaking and entering, even if the door was left open so you didn't have to break into the actual house, you would be classed as a intruder. You being a family member of the landlord does not give you the legal right onto the premises. If the renter had given prior consent to the landlord sons being allowed onto the property it would be fine, if the landlord had to attend but could not due to a justifiable reason, then he could send a trustworthy person to act as his proxy on his behalf. Though he would need consent from both the landlord and the renter.

Just cuz medicine cats are not attacked, does not mean that Windclan wouldn't end up being in danger. Other Windclan cats might just be attacked in retaliation, and I doubt that the Windclan leader would be too happy with anycat who provoked this happening, due to them being excempt from being attacked.   Contrast situation. You decide to break into someone's house, for teh lulz. They find out who it is, but can't punish you cuz your father is their landlord. So instead, they and their friends beat up your best friend.

@@BloodDrops@@Pripyat Pony

You two stop fighting over this, I already said that she will not be above the consequences, and besides, you are going off topic.

Because they took the horseplace to themselves without asking other clans (previous leader(original rp)) and attacked riverclan camp due few unknown riverclan cats spotted in the horseplace. 

She liked being fully stocked at the start of green leaf

Also, it's closer to leaf-fall than newleaf, so it isn't start of the greenleaf atm, but neither it is end of it, more like 2/3 of greenleaf is behind (if you meant current time that is)

Edited by The Cerberus

@@The Cerberus,

ok

Because they took the horseplace to themselves without asking other clans (previous leader(original rp)) and attacked riverclan camp due few unknown riverclan cats spotted in the horseplace. 

thought they originally owned the horseplace? In the books they left the horseplace generally alone, its was more danger then it was worth really.

Also, it's closer to leaf-fall than newleaf, so it isn't start of the greenleaf atm, but neither it is end of it, more like 2/3 of greenleaf is behind (if you meant current time that is)

She can now get angry with you XD, also gonna edit my post to incorporate that 

• Brohoof 1