Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have An Accent?

Lucky Bolt

I have a strong accent from the south of France, but I try to speak normally since I live in Paris where everything is more "sophisticated"  :grin: 
So sometime my accent pop up nowhere and people looks at me like "dude wtf ???"  :D 

Of course that doesn't ring a bell for you but I have to say that the Texan accent make me laugh when you guy are speaking !!

• 5 weeks later...

I have a terrifying Finnish accent that definitely shows whenever I speak English. :D

• 1 month later...
(edited)

A southern English accent, sounds posh when I'm being polite but a lot less so when talking to friends. For example I'll pronounce the t in words like Water or Little when being polite but not at other times. I also pronounce 'th' as 'f' which is something to do with the county I grew up in, Bedfordshire. I also pronounce a few words the American way because I was taught by Americans for a few years of my life.

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 1

I think most of the time my Bostonian is pretty mild. The louder I talk, though, the fewer Rs I hear at the end of words.

And I say "wicked" a decent amount.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from New York, but I've been around a lot of spanish people so when I talk quickly it sounds a little hispanic xd

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well, I speak pretty similarly to this. 

I say a few words with different pronunciations, but this is basically my accent. It would sort of make sense I would have a similar dialect considering he says in the video that he grew up in Portland, Oregon and I spent my first 11 years in Washington State.

Edited by ~Dusky~

Well, to me and my friends I don’t. According to people from countries other than the USA, however, I have the “stereotypical surfer/skater/beach bum” accent often heard in Spongebob Cartoons or The OC.