Lucky Bolt

General Do You Have An Accent?

Nope none at all. In fact when I tell people I lived in London for 8-9 years the first thing they always say is "but you don't have an accent"

I have a Northwestern accent. Which to me is pretty normal compared to the south and some eastern accents.

I suppose I have a normal American accent, living in the U.S. all my life and all. :derp:

I have a strong accent from the south of France, but I try to speak normally since I live in Paris where everything is more "sophisticated"  :grin: 
So sometime my accent pop up nowhere and people looks at me like "dude wtf ???"  :D 

Of course that doesn't ring a bell for you but I have to say that the Texan accent make me laugh when you guy are speaking !!

Badges

I have a Californian accent, if that's really a thing. But if I talk too fast, it does slip into something completely different.

I have a Mexican-American accent, I speak english well but with a tiny bit Mexican accent :3

I have a terrifying Finnish accent that definitely shows whenever I speak English. :D

(edited)

A southern English accent, sounds posh when I'm being polite but a lot less so when talking to friends. For example I'll pronounce the t in words like Water or Little when being polite but not at other times. I also pronounce 'th' as 'f' which is something to do with the county I grew up in, Bedfordshire. I also pronounce a few words the American way because I was taught by Americans for a few years of my life.

Edited by Battenberg

Badges

I think most of the time my Bostonian is pretty mild. The louder I talk, though, the fewer Rs I hear at the end of words.

And I say "wicked" a decent amount.

Yes, very stRong Czech slavic mixed with Russian sometimes accent

Badges

I have the classic Main'ah accent

It's not as bad as what's in this video, but it's noticeable. My accent also has a bit of Native in it as well.

I have a Texan Accent, which is a southern-Mexican mix 

Russian. And it's even stronger if I try to speak English better :_)

I'm from New York, but I've been around a lot of spanish people so when I talk quickly it sounds a little hispanic xd

(edited)

I have a bit of an Australian accent. I don't mind it, even if it isn't very easy to notice.

Edited by Cash In

Finnish accent trying to get rid of it but i dont think i can as i dont really speak english i only write it

Technically everyone has an accent. I have a North American accent. (AKA Default one in the USA.)

Badges

Well, I speak pretty similarly to this. 

I say a few words with different pronunciations, but this is basically my accent. It would sort of make sense I would have a similar dialect considering he says in the video that he grew up in Portland, Oregon and I spent my first 11 years in Washington State.

Edited by ~Dusky~

Well, to me and my friends I don’t. According to people from countries other than the USA, however, I have the “stereotypical surfer/skater/beach bum” accent often heard in Spongebob Cartoons or The OC. 

Badges

You have to listen very close to my voice, because I have a mixture of both southern and northern  accents

Jersey Girls DO NOT have accents!

Sigh, tongue firmly in cheek here. I don't sound like a Hollywood version of a Jersey Girl, but yeah.

2810496_0.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney