Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's your Xbox One wallpaper?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

This is a pretty straight-forward question here. Anyone that has an Xbox One knows that there are several options whne it comes to your wallpaper/background. You can have it be a solid color, achievement art (which is really friggin cool by the way) or have it be a custom wallpaper from an external device or from the Theme My Xbox app, which is available on Xbox One for anyone that doesn't know.

So with these options, let us know what your current wallpaper is for your system! PC's can't get all the wallpaper love. :P I know it might not be possible to share the image that you have set, so if you can't, you can simply tell us. ;)

My current wallpaper is immensely exciting. It is blue. That's it. X3 Just the color blue. However, I did upload some wallpapers to the Theme My Xbox website a bit ago and I am thinking of changing it to this:

post-8308-0-84584800-1485812752_thumb.jpg

Anyone that has played Dark Souls 3 will recognize this. I love the look of this wallpaper. <3

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

An old screenshot of my first Minecraft world I've had since 2013. Thinking of updating it, but I haven't messed with Minecraft in forever.

image.png

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

• 4 years later...