Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Limbs Feeling Like Concrete?

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

So, has anyone had this before where you are sitting down for a long time. Then when you get up. What do you know. Your leg is asleep and can't feel a thing.

Then when the body fluids come back down. It really does strain you a lot! Especially when its completely numb and you can hardly move it.

Its kind of like you lost a limb and if you hit it. Your limb won't feel nothing at all cause the nerves are inactive for a while.

Whats your guys experience with this and has it happened a lot to you?  Let me know and thanks.  ^^ 

Edited by Unovas

Just about everyone has. It is just parts of your circulation being cut off for a period of time or the nerves in your arms or legs being compressed depending on how you are sitting or sleeping. It is usually nothing serious unless you are doing it for extreme periods.

If it is something outside or the normal pins and needles, it can be related to paraesthesia.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I get circulation problems a lot when I sleep. It often relates to restless legs (which, for me, is brought on by temperature, fatigue and lack of circulation) I take Potassium pills to help alleviate it and it often works. If you get it in your arms, just make clenching fists until the blood starts moving again. Move your body as much as you can and the blood will start flowing again soon. 

• Brohoof 1

Have you ever considered that your limbs are concrete and you only see them as legs because reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram? Consider that.

Also be careful not to put pressure on or sit on a limb for too long.