Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art for Art

AriaTheLovely

Hello I am looking to have my ponysona drawn and in return I will draw you a picture. if you want examples of my art just let me know and I will post some.

Name:Aria
Race:alicorn
Coat:white
Mane and Tail color:hot pink and baby pink
Mane and Tail type:long wavy hair
Eye color:blue eyes with little pink hearts in them
Cutie mark:a heart inside of a gold crown surrounded by laurel leaves

post-38557-0-26019600-1485824843_thumb.png

Name: Kohana

Type:earth pony

color: she is a dark tan with white socks (not actual socks someone would wear) and little white freckles on her nose

Cutiemark:rainbow colored chain of flowers that is a heart with a bee on the left and a butterfly on the right

Spoiler

59a4904a810a6_Kohanascolors.jpg.dadd4aeace13d53ef8258f1c787d9e1a.jpg595c66f9ef6df_Kohanacomplete.thumb.jpg.49e935beccf1545534002e5631cb97cc.jpg

Duskheart

Type:shadow pony? demon pony thing? not sure on what to call him yet but hes not a normal pony

Height:6'3

Cutiemark:a white rose with drops of blood on it

Spoiler

59a4905171fa2_DuskheartsColors.jpg.7ba09189c34424d7c86f1935fde08e8f.jpgrandom_sketch__by_demonwolfspirit-dazmiwi.jpg.thumb.jpg.53f5f4df7586e577b1fe53844e10d6ee.jpg

59d08cfa0c4a6_DuskheartCMDONE2.thumb.jpg.6a9271bfb1daa1eb6b8e76378c205159.jpg

Edited by Demonwolfspirit
  • Brohoof 2

I am most definitely interested.So what would you like?

Awesome! I would love it if you could draw my OC Icyfire: 

art_trade___icyfire888_by_mylilpegasiste       

Just as a note, It takes me about one - three weeks to complete an art trade. Is that alright with you?

• Brohoof 1

art_trade___icyfire888_by_mylilpegasiste       

Just as a note, It takes me about one - three weeks to complete an art trade. Is that alright with you?

Hello I know I am a stranger, but I like your oc she looks so fluffy in that picture sorry if that sounds creepy. :please:

• Brohoof 1

awww! Thank you! It was drawn by MyLilPegisister (http://mylilpegasister.deviantart.com/). I really like your OC's different coloured eyes! 

Your welcome and thank you as well I know alicorns are common, but hey that's ok lol and I see that you voice act I do as well I  have been in some projects like yourself and I do a really good Pinkie Pie impression if you don't mind is there a link to projects you've been in? I'd like to see them.

Your welcome and thank you as well I know alicorns are common, but hey that's ok lol and I see that you voice act I do as well I  have been in some projects like yourself and I do a really good Pinkie Pie impression if you don't mind is there a link to projects you've been in? I'd like to see them.

That is cool! I will PM you some of the projects I have been part of. Don't want to fill poor PrincessofCompassion's Art request/trade up with chatting! 

Edited by icyfire888

sig-4803058.art_trade___icyfire888_by_my       

That is quite fine it takes awhile for me as well to draw.But I will do my side asap.

Sure anything you want in particular? You could choose a pose you like from my DA gallery.http://demonwolfspirit.deviantart.com/gallery/

they all look great could you do a sitting down one with this pony (shari istol) but could you add a scarf and her doing magic to hold up a book

post-40085-0-09605000-1485980707_thumb.png

i will do a head shot for your oc 

Edited by StarNote

(edited)

they all look great could you do a sitting down one with this pony (shari istol) but could you add a scarf and her doing magic to hold up a book

sig-4804281.attachicon.gifshari istol.png

Sounds great I will have the sketch to you ASAP.

attachicon.gifshari istol.png

Here is the drawing you wanted so If you like it I will color it digitally once I get my new tablet.

post-38557-0-29631200-1486008653_thumb.jpg
Edited by PrincessOfCompassion
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

Okay so I could try to make you a new profile pic of your OC! You'll probably really like it if you're into doodle/messy looking art. Anyways here's an example of me drawing my own OC in this style. To be honest it's not the best but it's quite unique! :) 

image.thumb.png.d441f8806e8234ce59762dc8bccfba38.png