Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art for Art

AriaTheLovely

10 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

@Techno Universal    Sure how about this. I finish on the picture that I have been working on for you with his cape included since I saw from chaos's shop he now has one and you can draw any one of the ocs above

Okay so I'll probably draw your OC Aria for now! Anyways I'll have to draw her tomorrow after school as I'm quite busy tonight with other things! :)

(edited)

@Ezerona Sure I would love to do a art trade. I am so glad somebody wants to draw him since I don't have any art of him. So which OC you want chibified?

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so I'll probably draw your OC Aria for now! Anyways I'll have to draw her tomorrow after school as I'm quite busy tonight with other things! :)

Ok sounds good I will work on adding that cape and finishing up the picture in general :grin:

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

12 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

@Ezerona Sure I would love to do a art trade. I am so glad somebody wants to draw him since I don't have any art of him. So which OC you want chibified?

Ok sounds good I will work on adding that cape and finishing up the picture in general :grin:

Okay nice! Anyways it's like 3:24AM here in Melbourne right now so I'll get to start work on your artwork in around 13-14 hours from now! Plus my particular art style is also quite quick to draw as I can literally get an image finished in around 20-30 minutes once I start work on it! So I'll get it done extremely quickly after school tomorrow! :)

1 hour ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Iridessa by NamyaNomNom  I want you to chibi up this Kirin named Iridessa! <3 

Meanwhile, here is my half of the trade, hope he's good enough! 

HlgBEw.jpg I'll try to get a better pic of him if needed, the lighting is bad today due to no sunlight through the windows (It's storming :(

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay nice! Anyways it's like 3:24AM here in Melbourne right now so I'll get to start work on your artwork in around 13-14 hours from now! Plus my particular art style is also quite quick to draw as I can literally get an image finished in around 20-30 minutes once I start work on it! So I'll get it done extremely quickly after school tomorrow! :)

I only quoted you now since it is a good time for me here in the US.

25 minutes ago, Ezerona said:

Iridessa by NamyaNomNom  I want you to chibi up this Kirin named Iridessa! <3 

Meanwhile, here is my half of the trade, hope he's good enough! 

HlgBEw.jpg I'll try to get a better pic of him if needed, the lighting is bad today due to no sunlight through the windows (It's storming :(

It looks awesome I am will have the sketch to you in a few days.

29 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I only quoted you now since it is a good time for me here in the US.

It looks awesome I am will have the sketch to you in a few days.

Yeah I'm quite familiar with the US Timezones but seriously feel free to take your time with the image! So anyways for now I'm assuming that it's going to be a fully coloured image that your drawing of Techno. :)

@PrincessOfCompassion

Okey so I finally got time to work on the artwork! To be honest this one was actually quite a challenge for me to draw but I managed to still get I'd done in 30 minutes of work! Plus I was experimenting a lot to see what would suit best and then I came up with this! This is pretty much the best I can make your OC look in my general art style! Anyways I also made a second image with a black background that might look a little better than the original image! :)

image.thumb.png.9318c17ff3e00e9d77d136ce63416b42.png

image.thumb.png.6bcee1bb67702729ba92f24d47cfaf16.png

Edited by Techno Universal

9 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

It looks splendid :pinkie: sorry for not replying right away I did see what you made but I wanted to finish it up. I hope you like it. 59ac732fa638d_TechnoComplete.thumb.jpg.4dee66d4d7d35260b794ba9fff6e1815.jpg

Okay it's looking really good! Even though it's a slightly new design to his cape it still looks really good so thanks mate! :)

• Brohoof 1