Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$3250 Goal - Mesme Rize Writes A Shipfic

PiratePony

Hey y'all. I'm still here with some Making Christmas Merrier goals to hand out. Santa hung up his hat a month ago, but this pirate hands out treasures all year long!

So, hopefully your winter isn't getting you too down. I'm sure you miss the bright lights and warm feelings of Christmas and New Year's...well, what is more warm and cozy than a hypnotic snek curling you up in his coils? So let's sit back, relax, and listen to a tail from our pal @Mesme Rize! Take it away buddy.

• Brohoof 4

"Oof!" Starlight had walked for so long in the Everfree Forest without looking down that she tripped over own hooves and went barreling into the ground, muzzle first. Spitting out a mouthful of soil and growling, the mare decided to pause and look around her surroundings. She noticed that a wall of densely packed trees and flora stood before her to block her path. After taking a detour to the left she found an opening that faded into a dirt clearing as large as a garden. But there were no plants here, let alone other signs of life. There was a huge dirt imprint of something that had passed by...something serpentine. It's body shape winded and slithered from what she could tell from the imprint's shapings. Starlight shrugged off the discovery by clopping through the clearing and over to the other side of it.

It wasn't too much longer before the insane amount of heat forced her to rest, even if the sky was darkening rapidly. The mare tucked her limbs under herself in a natural position, lying down on the ground under the shade of a very large tree. While here, she managed to give a downcast look to the ground beneath herself and regret having come here. She could only hope for a safe way back to her home, this lost and worried 'girl'...

"Isss sssssomeone having a bit of trouble...?"

Starlight's head snapped upwards with alarm, whipping around to try and find the source of the voice. It didn't take an expert pair eyes to notice the head of a really huge snakepony lowering down from the high canopy above her. She froze; snakes never got this big, let alone are half pony! What if it was dangerous? Or hungry? It's head looked big enough to swallow her whole! The mare gave a small gasp and considered using her horn to make a swift escape.

"My apologies, my dear..." The snakepony seemed to taste her fear in the air, and it's words teased her curiousity enough to make her stay. "I didn't ever mean to alarm you..."

With good reason, Starlight swallowed and tried to give a brave stare towards the giant predator. "I...W-What do you want with me...?"

The snakepony responded only with a chuckle at first...but it was a chuckle that chilled her blood to the bone and took away her bravery in an instant. "The quessstion is, my dear...What do you want...with Messssssme Rize? What kind of help can I provide?"

Mesme Rize? Was that his actual name? She was more used to two worded names like her own; those had more flare and spoke about the personality of one. But she didn't focus on his name for too long, but rather his answer. "Help? You can help me?!"

He grinned, but she didn't see any teeth. "Of coursssse, my dear...We wouldn't want you encountering dangerous animals in the middle of the night, now would we?"

She fought back the urge to respond with I'm talking to one right now and simply nodded. Mesme bobbed his head once coming closer and gazing intently into her eyes with his Green eyes. "Then I believe the trees are the safest for you..."

Her ear twitched when his tail lowered down next to her and actually beckoned to her. "Perhaps you would like me to help you into a separate tree, misses...?"

"Glimmer. Starlight Glimmer." She politely smiled(he WAS being nice in a way...she had to return the favor) using her magic to float upwards. "And thanks, but I think I'll be fine."

The tree seemed completely uninhabited by any animals, especially that Mesme guy. Starlight beamed in the darkness at such a news, happy to see that she would not have to contend for sleeping space...or be watched as she slept. That snakepony gave her the wrong feeling, a chill in her spine...but it didn't matter now. He was in his own tree, hopefully far away right?

"Ssssso...sssssomeone ssseems resssstlessssss...Mmmhmmmhmhmhmmm..."

The Mare frowned almost in annoyance with the snakepony who was apparently behind her. What did he want now? All she wanted by this point was to get some well deserved sleep and get ready to look for Twilight in the morning. Trying not to come off as rude towards the huge serpentpony, she prepared to turn around with a fake grin. "Mesme. What another delight supri..."

Starlight trailed off right away when she turned back to him, for Mesme pressed his head against hers in a manner that had his large snout caressing her tiny chin. Thanks to the uncomfortable closeness they shared, the mare's cheeks flushed with a deep shade of red and she immediately sought to move away. The desire to back away grew as the belly scales of his neck lightly grazed the colored coat of chest, jolting her flesh with goosebumps all over. He was so...warm.

That was when she took notice of his eyes. His pupils had suddenly begun to shrink down to the tiniest of dots in the huge white expanse of his eyes. She briefly narrowed her eyes in an attempt to figure out where the dots were now, which left her Ill prepared for the sudden explosion in his eyes. It was not an explosion of fire perse, but one of hues that one would never imagine to inhabit rings in a snakepony's eyes. The first ring in his left eye turned out to be a green with a yellow tiny to it; the color of soft green meadows that were perfect for lying in. The first ring of color in his right presented itself as her favorite; a blueish purple that belonged to a sunset in summer and barely had words to describe it's beauty. The mare's expression was molded by confusion as more colors lazily shifted out of his eyes; one eye of hers narrowed and the other still open to convey her suspicious thoughts about his eyes.

"m-Mesme...?" She found herself stuttering for some reason, peering closer at the unusual things. "What a-are you doing r-right now?"

The more she looked inwards into the rainbow of expanding rings, the more they started to seem...pretty cool. They were 3 dimensional in a way; as if she were walking into a huge log made of a rainbow or rainbows, except there was no opening on the other end so she just kept walking to find the other end. But she didn't feel like rushing to find the other end all of a sudden. Just...just admiring the colors felt nice.

"Hmmm? Oh...I'm jusssst admiring those pretty little eyes of yourssss...mmmmhmmmhmhmhmhmhmmm..." Thanks to his mouth pressing against her neck because of their proximity, she felt her throat tickled by his hisses and especially by his chuckle. It sent butterflies scraping around in her belly. "They're ssssso attractive, my dearesssst Ssssstarlight..."

The mare frowned for the briefest of moments, only for a tiny smile to take control of her lips. Her eyelids lowered just a bit because it was night time and she was naturally tired, right? And as soothing as his voice was starting to sound, she would try not to rudely fall asleep in front of him. "Y-You...Hee hee...you really think I-I have pretty eyes...D'aww...that's really sweet...your eyes a-arent so bad either..."

There was another chuckle, one that made her body shudder. "Thank you. I was hoping they would impresssssss you..."

"...B...Believe me...I-m impressed..." The pony responded soon after, somehow pressing herself closer to his eyes. She was distantly aware of seating her flank on the bark of the tree and her jaw slowly falling ajar. Starlight would've found time to be embarrassed if it weren't for these divine colors, these rings that seemed more important to her. She grew so engrossed that she didn't notice a thin line of drool slithering from the corner of her lips. Which, by the way, briefly parted to expose a yawn.

Mesme seemed to rub his nose along her chin, teasing it's slack state. "Looks like a little pony is ssssssleepy..."

Starlight wanted to protest against his accusations at first, but couldn't find the strength to say anything thanks to most of her strength going to her forelegs, the only things keeping her up at this point. Besides, she did feel kinda sleepy. Maybe he was right.

"Yessss, Ssstarlight...Pleeeeeeasse go to ssssssleeeeeep...Pleeeease go to sssssleeeeeep..."

Huh? Was he singing to her? It was getting hard to think, but she assumed he was. If so, he was a really nice singer. There was a strange comfort in his voice; it was something she felt she could trust. Dare she admit it aloud...it was kind of attractive, seductive was a better term.

Starlight inhaled sharply in a quiet gasp; something nice and warm had graced her lower back. She didn't cringe from the temperature of the object; more from how good it felt. The mare's coat was more than happy for it to touch her. And it did just that as well as more.

"Resssssst those eyessssss...resssssssst in peeeeeeace..." Mesme's voice droned, perfectly blending with the liquid colors. She felt as if they were entering her somehow, calming her mind with security and warmth.

The object revealed itself as lengthy when it continued across her lower back and curled over her side, while it's slack vibarated across her coat. Starlight offered a cross between a shudder and a moan when the object slid around front, caressing her relaxed belly as it completed a circle around her. Her muscles had pretty much relaxed by this point, allowing most of her body to simply emit into the loving touch of this object. Butterflies banged around noisily in her belly when yet another comforting loop was made around it and her heartbeat thumped calmly as the object slitgered against her chest. It was not long until the object had coiled her body above her knees and just beneath her underarms.

It most certainly wouldn't be longer for her eyes either. Her eyelids were just mere centimeters from closing completely; in fact, she was technically half asleep. Meek snores emenated from her mouth even as her eyes were still open and her neck had gone limp, causing her head to be held but Mesme's snout.

"Mesme..." She whispered dumbly, her lips sluggishly moving against his snout and barely finding words to say. "Y-youre... really...reeeeally...p-pretty..."

"You're too kind, Starlight...allow me to return the favor."

As if things weren't good enough, the object that had coiled her up to her shoulders began to literally massage her. Scaley muscle tasked itself with tendering her bicep muscles and joyfully rubbing against sensitive areas. Her chest was massaged expertly with a series of unique presses, funny seeing as how she never knew a chest could be massaged. But it certainly helped her breathe better than before. Her spinal region was also squeezed and a few lower coils looped around her knees/ thighs, showing that they weren't to be left out.

"Ooooh...! Ah...M-m..esme..." Starlight moaned gratefully, one eye closing completely for a few seconds. "Uuuuuuuugnhh..."

From what she could tell with what little was left of her mind, Mesme was nuzzling his cheek with hers oh so slowly. This kind, seductively singing, massaging soul was nuzzling her? Such a thought made her quietly coo in satisfaction.

"Don't sssssspeak, little one...ressst your weak voice..." Mesme's tounge tickled her nose. "Sssssleeeeeep...Sssssssleeeeeeeep..."

Her right eyelid had two more centimeters to go before it would close, because the left had already shut. Starlight wanted to at least hug him before she got the most peaceful sleep of her life, but she only got far enough as to have her shoulders poke out of the cocoon around her body in a cute fashion(unknown to her). By then, her muscles quit working by the last free part of her mind. She would have been angry at herself for not being able to give her dearest friend a hug, but she was too tired to be angry. Too tired to be anything expect sleepy.

"G....good....n-ni...ght...m..." Starlight was hushed by her own yawn. "...m...m-mesme..."

"...Ssssweet dreams, My cute little pony."

Darkness swept over her as soon as her eyelid closed.

• Brohoof 10

god damnit, at this rate I'm probably gonna be the last one to get their strech goal fic out .... Nice job @Mesme Rize, there's something else too, @PiratePony when I get mine ready, I'm assuming I need to PM you so I add mine like the others so far?

Oh yeah, and keep in mind in Australia it's Summer and Thus meaning it's far from cold xDDDD ok, im gone, there is so much to this fic I still have to do... GG

• Brohoof 1

god damnit, at this rate I'm probably gonna be the last one to get their strech goal fic out .... Nice job @Mesme Rize, there's something else too, @PiratePony when I get mine ready, I'm assuming I need to PM you so I add mine like the others so far?

Oh yeah, and keep in mind in Australia it's Summer and Thus meaning it's far from cold xDDDD ok, im gone, there is so much to this fic I still have to do... GG

Don't hurt your head over it. I am sure it will also be good.

Thanks for the nice words BTW. :)

• Brohoof 1