Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Warrior Cats RP (continuation-reboot)

Catpone Cerberus

OOC:https://mlpforums.com/topic/162529-warrior-cats-rp-continuation-reboot-ooc-open/#entry4802976

Greenleaf.

Evening/Dusk.

Thunderclan camp.

Slumberfur arrived into the Thunderclan camp, he had been most of the day training with his apprentice Darkpaw, and had joined with the day's last hunting patrol when returning to the camp. Following him was enthusiastically walking, happy Darkpaw, who had caught a squirrel after it had escaped to the tree  from one of the warriors in the patrol.

Slumberfur was happy for his apprentice, who had gone ahead of his littermates in training, allowing Slumberfur to return to his napping habit without causing any problems, furthermore, allowing him to train and do warriors' duties more efficiently.

Riverclan camp.

Flameheart dropped her prey into the preypile and then took out older fish and started eating it. 

It had been two moons since the Windclan attacked and Riverclan was back to its paws, ready to strike back.

But as much as Flameheart wanted that to happen, like many of the others, she was worried. Nothing really was known about how strong Windclan was at the moment, and it didn't help her to feel better, that she had started to get more tired from normal tasks than usual.

She shook the thoughts out of her head after finishing the fish faster than usual, and started to clean herself up.

Edited by The Cerberus

Thunderclan camp.

Slumberfur arrived into the Thunderclan camp, he had been most of the day training with his apprentice Darkpaw, and had joined with the day's last hunting patrol when returning to the camp. Following him was enthusiastically walking, happy Darkpaw, who had caught a squirrel after it had escaped to the tree  from one of the warriors in the patrol.

Slumberfur was happy for his apprentice, who had gone ahead of his littermates in training, allowing Slumberfur to return to his napping habit without causing any problems, furthermore, allowing him to train and do warriors' duties more efficiently.

Owlheart was sat in a dark corner of the camp. Given his birthclan was ShadowClan, he still preferred dark places, even if he had been in ThunderClan since he was a young apprentice.

He saw Slumberfur and Darkpaw enter the camp. The apprentice was holding a squirrel, and looked rather pleased with himself. His amber eyes, almost glowing in the dark, were fixed on the two of them.

Riverclan camp.

Flameheart dropped her prey into the preypile and then took out older fish and started eating it. 

It had been two moons since the Windclan attacked and Riverclan was back to its paws, ready to strike back.

But as much as Flameheart wanted that to happen, like many of the others, she was worried. Nothing really was known about how strong Windclan was at the moment, and it didn't help her to feel better, that she had started to get more tired from normal tasks than usual.

She shook the thoughts out of her head after finishing the fish faster than usual, and started to clean herself up.

Stormstar was sat outside his den, looking rather anxious. Two moons had passed since WindClan attacked, and he had made sure his Clan was always prepared for another strike.

The fact he didn't know how strong WindClan was becoming irritated him. He needed to know. He had even considered sending some cats to the border to spy on the neighbouring Clan.

Thunderclan camp

moonshine had had quite a calm days, there wasn't too much to do in the camp at the moment besides from the usual little wound the warriors got when they went out hunting. She had just been snoozing in the sun at the entrance of her den when she saw that Slumberfur and Darkpaw enetred the camp. It was nice to see that it was a calm time for the clan, she had been able to get a bit more confident in her skils as a medicine cat and she was getting better at it every day. 

She decided it was time to get up and she stretched and yawned, then she padded over to the nursery den to check up on Butterfly foot, who had giver brith to three kits one moon ago. The white-orange and black mother cat looked up as moonshine came in "How are you doing?" moonshine purred while she looked at the kits. "I'm doing well, thank you" butterflyfoot purred back. 

just at that moment another cat came in the den, it was Willowpaw, the explosive apprentice visited her mother every day and she loved playing around with her little brother and sisters. "Hi Moonshine" she greeted the medicine cat when she entered "Is something wrong with them?" she asked inmediately after that. Moonshine chuckled, normally Willowpaw wasn't concerned about anything but she really seemed to care about these little kits "everything is fine with them, I just came to check" Moonshine assured willowpaw. 

Windclan territory

Winterpaw looked over at the lake in pity and sighed, feeling down that there wasn't much members in the clan.. Apart from Limeclaw. She closed her eyes and looked over at the Twolegs land. For some odd reason, no Twolegs were around today and the whole place was looking quite old. She turned her attention back to the view before looking at all the forests that were infront of her. Seems calm and peaceful for now.. That was a good sign for them. "...." Nothing came out of her mouth as she continued to look at the views.

Limeclaw just returned with two fishes on her back. She had been out all day collecting some prey, protecting the land and keeping her only partner close to her. She sighed before walking over to Winterpaw, giving her the fish she collected today. "Here.. I saw you looking down.. It's not our fault they did it to us.. We're just so close to them, the risk of getting captured or taken away is 50%.. But.. If we continue doing as we please.. We might get away Scott free.. It only matters in due time.." She assured her, placing a gentle paw on her shoulder.

Edited by VinylWubs

Thunderclan camp.

Poppyfur was on guard, a rather boring task but necessary at times like these. She was waiting for one of the returning warriors to come and relieve her, so that she could take her apprentice Willowpaw out to practice hunting. She hoped that Willowpaw would do as well as Darkpaw seemed to have; the young cat had actually caught a squirrel. Still, training an apprentice took time and there was no point in rushing things.

Shadowclan camp.

At long last, Midnightstar could relax, at least for the moment. The mysterious sickness that had plagued them for so long was finally cured and the Shadowclan cats were recovering well. Tho Midnightstar was not one to rest for long; it still annoyed her that Windclan held the horseplace. Not that she particularly wanted it, but she didn't think that Windclan deserved to hold it, when their leader had vanished and their clan was in disarray. Perhaps not a good idea to do anything as of now, but maybe later, after the Shadowclan warriors were back to their full strength.

Evening/Dusk

@@Pripyat Pony, @@Unicorncob

Thunderclan camp

Slumberfur greeted Thunderclan deputy respectfully as he passed her and after he had dropped his prey to the preypile he noticed Owlheart looking at him and Darkpaw. Slumberfur padded over to Owlheart. "Darkpaw chased that squirrel up to a tree, I think other warriors' praise got little into his head." He said with little amusement in his voice.

Darkpaw dropped the squirrel to the preypile still pleased for his catch and then turned away and started looking around for @@Summer Breeze, Willowpaw, he had been whole day away from the camp and was curious how his denmate's day had been.

@@Unicorncob

Riverclan camp

When Flameheart had finished cleaning up, she noticed Stormstar sitting outside his den, she walked over to him. "Nothing unusual at Windclan's border." "They are still sending bigger patrols to mark the borders, but don't seem to have any plans to come over." 

@@VinylWubs,

Windclan territory

Rainnose was carrying a rabbit with him, he had been hunting alone because Windclan had slight lack of warriors at the moment, and Smokestar had ordered bigger border patrols, breaking hunting patrols into one or two cats. He saw Limeclaw and Winterpaw , and it looked like Limeclaw was comforting the young cat for some reason. He went closer to them and dropped the rabbit. "Everything aright?"

Windclan Camp

Smokestar watched over the camp, while the last border patrol returned and gave their report to the deputy.

After the sudden disapearing of clans previous leader, Windclan had been a chaos for while, so many of the current apprentices had started their training  late, causing the current lack of warriors.

And to hide this from the other clans, Smokestar had made border patrols bigger to make clan look strong, meaning that there was less hunters available, but fortunately, prey was plenty, and clan wasn't affected by that too much.

But there was something worrying Smokestar, he knew that in some point, Riverclan will try to take horseplace from them, but Riverclan wasn't the reason for the worry, he was worried about Thunder- and Shadowclan, who clearly showed in the last gathering that they didn't want Windclan to have the horseplace either. He was worried, that three other clans join their forces against the Windclan. 

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shadowclan camp

Nightfur yawned, he had just came back from a hunting patrol and was now eating his well-earned meal.

Life in the Shadowclan was calm, and illness was just a memory of the past, only things medicine cat to take care of now were the usual scratches and other small things

@@The Cerberus@@Unicorncob,

thunderclan camp

When willowpaw was sure that everything was indeed alright with the kits she went out of the nursery and found darkpaw, happily she walked up to him "Hey darkpaw! how has hunting been?" she asked her friend. she already suspected it had gone well because he looked very pleased with himself. 

Moonshine also decended from the nursery and went back to the clearing where the other warriors were too. She greeted them with a nod, she was usually busy in her own den and didn't take enough time to really get to know the warriors which was a shame since she felt a bit lonely sometimes. She walked towards Slumberfur and Owlheart "Hope I'm not interupting anything" she purred, then she directed her words to Slumberfur "How is darkpaws training going?

Shadowclan territory

Finally, Patchy had found the place she had been looking for, The famous lake with the forest around it, ruled by cats, devided into groups. She wanted to become part of them because strenght was in numbers, and she needed both strenght and numbers to be able to become powerfull. She had been wandering around the forest for one moon now, trying to find out which one of these groups was the strongest, most suited for a powerfull cat like herself. in the end, Patchy had put her mind to the so called 'shadowclan', a dark and slightly edgy name, perfectly suited for herself. 

She smelled that this part of the forest was different form the one she came from, the trees were different too, the previous part had had green trees and soft leaves everywhere, this forest was covered in pine needles and it was very dark and shadowy on the groun, Patchy smiled, now she knew where the name came from, shadowclan, soon to be her clan. 

@@The Cerberus,

Windclan territory

Limeclaw looked up to see Rainnose returning from his hunt, finding a dead rabbit. She sighed and looked over at Winterpaw. ".. She's just.. Worried that we might get taken away by those.. Twolegs again.. I'm just making sure she doesn't worry about it. Even though those Twolegs should pay.." she growled, turning her head towards the farm. Drawing her attention back to Rainnose, she sighed. "Also, it seems you have found a rabbit. Good" Limeclaw said before getting up. She didn't noticed that Winterpaw had already left for camp.

Windclan Camp

Winterpaw walked towards the camp they have and saw the leader. She walked to him nervously before asking. "L-l-leader? Are.. You okay? You look.. Unhappy.." She asked him before realising that was a stupid question of her to ask. She sighed, sitting down and taking the time just to collect her thoughts. Winterpaw was still worried about them Twolegs going to attack us but.. She so wanted to ask the leader why is Windclan in danger from the Twolegs.

Finally building up her confidence, she looked over at him and asked. "So.. Uh.. Why.. Is our clan.. In danger by those.. Twolegs?" Her confidence totally blanked out on her as she asked the leader that sort of question. But no one could really blame her.. They were the closest to the Twolegs land yet so many questions were in her mind. Not even Limeclaw could even know the answer to some of her questions.

Slumberfur greeted Thunderclan deputy respectfully as he passed her and after he had dropped his prey to the preypile he noticed Owlheart looking at him and Darkpaw. Slumberfur padded over to Owlheart. "Darkpaw chased that squirrel up to a tree, I think other warriors' praise got little into his head." He said with little amusement in his voice.

Owlheart gave Slumberfur a small nod as he approached, and listened to his report on his apprentice.

"And he climbed after it?" he snorted, deadpan. "He is certainly improving, but I didn't expect him to be part bird."

When Flameheart had finished cleaning up, she noticed Stormstar sitting outside his den, she walked over to him. "Nothing unusual at Windclan's border." "They are still sending bigger patrols to mark the borders, but don't seem to have any plans to come over." 

Stormstar looked at Flameheart as she approached, and nodded slowly at her report.

"Good," he murmured, "but why the larger patrols? We need to find out what they're preparing so much for... possibly retaliation from us."

@@Summer Breeze,

Shadowclan territory.

Wolfpad, a Shadowclan warrior, was making a patrol of the clan territory when a foreign scent assailed his nostrils. His eyes narrowed and he sunk low to the forest floor as he followed the strange scent. Wolfpad was an overlarge cat, with dark grey fur barred with black, and fierce yellow eyes. He hissed as he saw a strange cat trespassing on Shadowclan territory. Approaching the stranger, he rapped out, "Who are you and what do you want? This is Shadowclan territory and trespassers are not permitted here."

(edited)

Evening.

@@Summer Breeze,@@Unicorncob,

Thunder-camp

"Birds don't climb trees." Slumberfur pointed out to Owlheart before Moonshine arrived next to them. "No Moonshine, you are not interrupting" He then gave a quick glance towards Darkpaw before turning back towards Moonshine. "It's going well, he is well ahead of his littermates and even some of the older denmates." He explained before lowering his tone to sound more serious, but it was obvious that he wasn't serious. "But I think he might be turning into a squirrel."

Darkpaw turned  towards Willowpaw. "Great, I caught a squirrel."... "After it had escaped up to the tree."... "You should have seen the hunting patrol's reaction." He then tilted his head curiously "What about you?" "What have you been doing while I was out in the forest with Slumberfur?"

@@Unicorncob

River-camp

Flameheart thought for a second. "It could be a reason." "It's not a secret that many if not most the clan want you to launch attack for the horseplace" "But it could be also something else, they could use it as a warning to us, or a threat."

@@VinylWubs

Wind-territory

"Oh? Still worried about them?" Rainnose said coldly, "They aren't threat if you stay away from them, and there is no use for attacking them, if you hurt one, two more will come" he then turned back at his rabbit and before picking it back up he continued "Also, I didn't find it." "I hunted it." He then padded away with the rabbit.

Wind-camp

Smokestar looked at the apprentice with a patience look as he waited her to finish. "I'm fine Winterpaw" His voice was calm, and understanding, he kept his voice low, he didn't want to scare the young apprentice, after all, he was lot bigger than all the warriors, not to mention a small apprentice. "In danger?" "Oh, you mean what happened two moons ago?" "They are not any more dangerous to us than they have been in the hundreds of moons clans have been here, we just have to stay away from them." He then lowered his head to be as close to Winterpaw's eye level than possible. He then spoke with a more serious voice"And I promise you, that if any of those twolegs do anything to any cat in this clan. I will claw their faces off, personally" He then rose back to sitting and watched as some of the cats started going into dens, getting ready for the night.

Edited by The Cerberus

Thunder-camp

"Birds don't climb trees." Slumberfur pointed out to Owlheart before Moonshine arrived next to them. "No Moonshine, you are not interrupting" He then gave a quick glance towards Darkpaw before turning back towards Moonshine. "It's going well, he is well ahead of his littermates and even some of the older denmates." He explained before lowering his tone to sound more serious, but it was obvious that he wasn't serious. "But I think he might be turning into a squirrel."

Owlheart just glared at Slumberfur for his comment, then looked toward Darkpaw.

"If he isn't careful, he may end up like one," he grunted quietly.

River-camp

Flameheart thought for a second. "It could be a reason." "It's not a secret that many if not most the clan want you to launch attack for the horseplace" "But it could be also something else, they could use it as a warning to us, or a threat."

Stormstar's fur bristled at Flameheart's comment. "A threat They think they can threaten us?" He snarled and lashed his tail. "I may just travel to the border myself with the next patrol. I'll get a look at what they're up to."

@@Pripyat Pony,

Shadowclan territory

Patchy was pleased when she saw the cat comming from the bushes, with an amused sway of her tail she sat down "well well, that's not a very friendly way to greet visitors, you might scare away a potentional new friend" she purred with a sweet voice, a tad bit too sweet for the evil glimmer in her eyes. she licked her paw and cleaned herself a bit before continuing "honestly, I just came here to meet you and your group, or whatever you may call that. let me talk to your leader, okay? then we can become friends later" she stood up again and walked a few steps towards the unknown warrior, the look in her eyes would tell him that if he would attack her, she would fight back, and hard.  

@VinylWubs, Wind-territory "Oh? Still worried about them?" Rainnose said coldly, "They aren't threat if you stay away from them, and there is no use for attacking them, if you hurt one, two more will come" he then turned back at his rabbit and before picking it back up he continued "Also, I didn't find it." "I hunted it." He then padded away with the rabbit. Wind-camp Smokestar looked at the apprentice with a patience look as he waited her to finish. "I'm fine Winterpaw" His voice was calm, and understanding, he kept his voice low, he didn't want to scare the young apprentice, after all, he was lot bigger than all the warriors, not to mention a small apprentice. "In danger?" "Oh, you mean what happened two moons ago?" "They are not any more dangerous to us than they have been in the hundreds of moons clans have been here, we just have to stay away from them." He then lowered his head to be as close to Winterpaw's eye level than possible. He then spoke with a more serious voice"And I promise you, that if any of those twolegs do anything to any cat in this clan. I will claw their faces off, personally" He then rose back to sitting and watched as some of the cats started going into dens, getting ready for the night.

​Wind-territory

​"Ugh.. it's not my deal.. it's Winterpaw's worrying that's getting her anxious. I need to calm her down somehow but.. how is the question.. hmm.. oh well.. at least we're doing good and those Twolegs ain't dealing with our clan." ​Limeclaw replied before rolling her eyes, following him.

​Wind-camp

​Winterpaw looks up at Smokestar with an unsure look on her face. "Y-You sure? I-I-I-I know I'm worrying too much.. l-like I do occasionally but.. I-I don't want to get captured by those Twolegs.. Anyway.. thanks sir. I-I just needed some wisdom just to make sure I'm alright from danger. Anyway.. why do we need bigger borders around Wind-territory? surely we have enough land just to get some Prey and possibly run from the other clans if they stand up against us.."

@@Summer Breeze,

Shadowclan Territory.

Wolfpad glared back at the rogue. He wanted more than anything to jump at the smirking she-cat and tear her limb from limb. However, there were two things to consider. Firstly, Wolfpad knew full well that there were warriors and apprentices hunting in the wood. A steady supply of fresh kill was important to make sure that everycat who'd been affected by the sickness ate well and regained their strength. A fight would shake the forest undergrowth and scare away every prey animal in the vicinity, meaning that the hunters would leave empty pawed. The second thing was that Midnightstar had given orders that every rogue found on Shadowclan territory was to be brought to her. This was put into place after the last rogue, who had caused a lot of trouble before being finally chased out. Midnightstar was certain that, had she been able to confront the rogue, she would have been able to beat some sense into them.

Besides, back at the camp, were two of the Shadowclan warriors that Wolfpad most trusted; Ravenheart and Frostpelt. They would be useful in case the rogue tried any treachery. He gave the rogue a look.

"Come with me," he meowed to Patchy. "My leader had given orders that every rogue found on our territory must be brought before her. If you refuse, I will tear you to shreds."

@@Pripyat Pony,

shadowclan territory

Patchy purred happily, this was all going so much smoother as she had expected, this cat was bringing her to their leader, this was just wonderfull! "oh, don't worry dear, no tearing to shreds needed, I will happily folow you" she said as she padded past the warrior, then she stopped and turned around "so, which way do we go? come one, don't got the whole day, get moving" she swayed her tail with a very satisfied expression on her face while she waited for the cat to show her the way. 

Edited by Summer Breeze

Evening.

Owlheart just glared at Slumberfur for his comment, then looked toward Darkpaw.   "If he isn't careful, he may end up like one," he grunted quietly.

@@Summer Breeze, @@Unicorncob,

Thunder-camp

Slumberfur just shrugged. "He isn't first Thunderclan cat running in trees, and he knows the dangers." 

@@Unicorncob

River-camp

Flameheart gave a agreeing nod to Stormstar, She wasn't surprised by Stromstar's reaction's aggressiveness.

Wind-territory

Rainnose didn't reply, he was carrying a rabbit in his mouth so even if he had had something to comment, it would have came out as incoherent mumble. He just kept padding towards the Windclan camp.

Wind-camp

This time Smokestar didn't look at the apprentice but looked around the camp as he spoke. "More territory is always useful." "And if we don't defend our borders now, we soon don't have anything to defend" He turned his eyes towards Winterpaw "Windclan would be destroyed, chased away from their territory." He looked away again and spoke with calmer voice, "But you shouldn't worry about that yet, you should focus on your training for now." 

Slumberfur just shrugged. "He isn't first Thunderclan cat running in trees, and he knows the dangers." 

Owlheart rolled his eyes, but didn't argue. ThunderClan cats did have a habit of being over the top... almost attention-grabbing even.

"You'd better hope he does," he murmured, "landing from a tree branch is not easy to do."

Flameheart gave a agreeing nod to Stormstar, She wasn't surprised by Stromstar's reaction's aggressiveness.

Stormstar lashed his tail irritably and looked at Flameheart. "Keep a close eye on them on the next patrol. I need to know what they're doing."

@@Summer Breeze,

Shadowclan territory.

Rather than respond, Wolfpad walked off in the direction of the Shadowclan camp. He was hiding a smirk as he thought about how his leader would deal with this arrogant rogue. While a lot of rogues assumed that in a fight, they would always be the victors, this was abruptly changed once they had met a Shadowclan cat. Midnightstar herself was a fierce and deadly fighter. Mothwhisker, the traitor, had been a cat twice Midnightstar's size and weight, but she had still defeated him before biting him thru the spine so that he would be crippled for life. Not that that life had been very long... the body of Mothwhisker had been seen on a Twolegs rubbish heap not long after. As well as Midnightstar, there was also Frostpelt and Ravenheart.

Frostpelt could tell this rogue that she was going about things all wrong, given that Frostpelt was a former rogue herself. She had been accepted into Shadowclan after a scuffle involving a Windclan cat attacking a Shadowclan cat on neutral ground. Frostpelt, back then known as Diamond, had joined in the fight, tearing the throat of the Windclan cat until he turned tail and run. The Shadowclan warrior had spoken for Diamond to Midnightstar, who had given the rogue a trial run to prove herself. She had done so, running herself ragged as she hunted for prey, stood guard for long hours and did everything she could to prove herself worthy. Midnightstar had then held her warrior ceremony, and given Diamond her warrior name of Frostpelt.

@@Summer Breeze@Summer Breeze@Unicorncob,

A strange scent breezed though the thunderclan camp. A intruders scent. A rival clan, Windclan

Silverfur was holding a large traveling package of Lungwort. The only plant that could effectively cure yellow-cough. unfortunately it only grew well in windclan territory, though she had helped it thrive well. She was after a trade, the moors only grew so much good medical plants, she often liked to trade, though it could cause some issues. She was running low on Wild Garlic, though she knew that Thunderclan had a large patch of Wild Garlic, she had smelt it on arrival to the camp.

She blinked at the camp entrance, it wasn't as secure as wind clans camp. Though it was more colorful, she would give them that. She managed to get though the prickly gorse only to be confronted by the guard on the other side, she wasn't worried, she hadn't been attacked on one of her many visits. Star clan would never forgive any attack on a medicine cat, whatever the reason.

"I don't have all day, honestly deary, your acting like i'm a badger" she grumbled around her herbs. 

Evening.

@@Summer Breeze, @@Unicorncob,

Thunder-camp

@@Unicorncob,

River-camp

Flameheart gave a agreeing nod to Stormstar, She wasn't surprised by Stromstar's reaction's aggressiveness.

@@VinylWubs,

Wind-territory

Rainnose didn't reply, he was carrying a rabbit in his mouth so even if he had had something to comment, it would have came out as incoherent mumble. He just kept padding towards the Windclan camp.

Wind-camp

This time Smokestar didn't look at the apprentice but looked around the camp as he spoke. "More territory is always useful." "And if we don't defend our borders now, we soon don't have anything to defend" He turned his eyes towards Winterpaw "Windclan would be destroyed, chased away from their territory." He looked away again and spoke with calmer voice, "But you shouldn't worry about that yet, you should focus on your training for now."

Wind-territory

Limeclaw sighed gently as she was ignored by the other warrior she knew. She knew that one day her comments will get ignored by fellow cat members. Limeclaw shook her head to get the thought out of her head as she continued to walk back to camp.

Wind-Camp

Winterpaw's eyes shrunk with fear as she listened to him answer her desired questions that needed to be filled. By the time he had stop speaking to her, the young kitten was a little frightened from what she heard. "I-i understand.. sorry for asking a silly question like that.. I mean.. I've always looked up towards Limeclaw just for advice but.. maybe I shouldn't worry too much.. a-also.. where did the medicine cat go? I swore I saw him wandering around earlier.."

@@BloodDrops,@@Unicorncob, @@The Cerberus,

thunderclan camp

Moonshine looked up from the conversation with the two warriors when she smelled a foreign yet familliar smell. She raied to her paws because she was pretty sure she knew who was comming. When she saw the grey cat come through the barrier on the front of the camp she purred happily and padded toward the she-cat "why hello there, silverfur, fancy seeing you here" she purred politely to the other medicine cat. "have you come to trade again?" she asked with a flick of her tail as she looked at the herbs she had brought, very usefull herbs that didn't grow much in the thunderclan.

@@The Cerberus,  

"Really?! a squirrel??" willowpaw said with a voice full of disbelieve to her denmate "that's incredible! you're gonna be the best warrior in the whole clan darkpaw!" she said enthausiasticly. she was really proud of her friend, yet she felt a sting of jealousy in her stomach, Poppyfur didn't take her out training all that much so she was quite far behind on her talented friend. "me? oh, didn't do much, just hanging around and all, especially around the nursery, watching the kits, they're growing really well" she purred happily.

(edited)

Thunder-camp

Late-ish evening

@@Unicorncob

Slumberfur was going to answer something but scent of windclan stopped him. @@Summer Breeze,@@BloodDrops,  He looked little displeased to see the windclan cat but didn't say anything.

Thunderclan leader greeted Silverfur, and told that she should leave right away when she is done with Moonshine because it was late and some of the Thunderclan cats looked little hostile, probably because many of them were ready to go to sleep for the night, until visitor came along, And then she turned away, heading towards Leader's Den. 

@@Summer Breeze,

Darkpaw felt little bit of pride as his friend praised but did a good job hiding it. "It's not that special".

"Nice to hear they are well" He purred "but spending whole day here sounds little... boring." then enthusiastic look raised on his face. "Hey, what if we train together tomorrow, I'm sure Slumberfur would be okay with that." "....If it's okay with Poppyfur... and if you want, that is."

@@VinylWubs,

Wind-camp

Evening.

Rainnose entered the camp, and dropped the dead rabbit into the freshkill pile, before taking a bird from it and going little bit to side to eat it. He saw Winterpaw with Windclan leader and then turned looking at Limeclaw, his way of looking wasn't too friendly, nor hostile, it was just....something in between, maybe little bit cold.

Smokestar looked towards medicine cat's den and indeed, there was lack of Silverfur in the camp. He knew where she had went, most likely meet other medicine cat(s), But why this late, did she want to anger the other clans. Smokestar didn't like windclan medicine cat running around in other clans, especially times like this, but he knew that she wouldn't listen, no matter how many times Smokestar disagreed with it. He answered to apprentice's question with calm voice. "She just probably went to do some medicine cat stuff, she will be back soon enough"

@@Unicorncob

River-camp.

Late-ish evening.

Flameheart nodded. "I will, and I will report straight to you if anything unusual happens." She was planning to try to join with first patrol she can next day, she wanted to know what Windclan was planning, as much as her leader.

Shadowclan-Evening

Edited by The Cerberus

@@Summer Breeze

Silverfur smiled and dropped her herbs onto the floor, she wasn't too impressed by the leaders greeting but wasn't surprised. She turned her attention to the medicine cat and smiled at her, "Hi I've brought some goldenrod. Can I have some wild garlic to trade?" she remarked, She looked at the hostile glances she was getting, "Maybe we can take this to the medicine den" she added.

@@BloodDrops,

thunderclan camp

moonshine nodded to silverfur's comment about moving to her den and she padded away, when silverfur also had arrived, moonshine was a little more comfortable. she understood her clan's reaction because a cat from another clan was not something you liked seeing when you were about to go to sleep, but they should know that medicine cats were alowed to visit the other clans and that they would never do harm to another cat. "now, about that trade, of course I want goldenrod, it's a very usefull herb. I have plenty of wild garlic, you can also just ask it when you need some, no need to always trade it for something else, we have plenty" she told silverfur while she took some from her stock and wrapped it in a leave for easy transport

@@The Cerberus,

Willowpaw purred happily "of course I want to train with you and slumberfur! maybe you can teach me how to catch a squirel!" she said jokingly, then she stretched and yawned, the sun had gone down and the sky started to get darker "I'll ask poppyfur tomorrow, gonna go to the den soon" she said as she started to give herself a quick wash.