Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Warrior Cats RP (continuation-reboot)

Catpone Cerberus

@Pripyat Pony

patchy listened to the cat's tragic backstory, but with an appearently happy ending of being able to join the strongest clan there is. She nodded. "fresh kill should work I think, I'm the best hunter out there anyway, self taught and fast as lightning" she mewed confidently. it was clear for all that she thought very highly of herself and wasn't going to let any cat use her as a doormat. 

her ear flicked at the word mentor but she knew he ment it well "you be my mentor? very well, but are you sure your clan won't throw you out when they find out you're training a rogue? not like I need any training anyway but still" she mewed. 

@The Cerberus

Moonshine padded to her den and made sure that slumberfur was following her. once she got there she sat down. She had figured that it was best not to waste any time because by now he had probably figured out that she didn't actually want him to help her with something, it was a stupid excuse anyway but she was terrible at lying. "so, slumberfur, who was that cat you were with last night?" she asked, she didn't want to say straight up that she had folowed him but he would figure that out she thought. 

(edited)

@Summer Breeze, @Unicorncob

Slumberfur followed Moonshine to her den, he was little suspicious that she didn't tell everything. When Moonshine asked him about Flameheart, he froze and fur on his neck rose. "I..I.." his fur lowered and he started looking sad. "So it was you I heard." he sighed "She is Flameheart, she came to ask for the herb support after Windclan's attack if you remember." "We.....we have been meeting since." He was now sitting opposite to Moonshine, looking towards the ground ears flattened. 

@Unicorncob,@BloodDrops,  

Flameheart was annoyed by Windclan's medicine cat, but just followed her with her glare. She wasn't going to do anything until Stormstar ordered so.

Smokestar turned his eyes back to Riverclan leader, ignoring whatever Silverfur had said. "Thanks for your concern Stormstar, but we have plenty of prey." He said rudely. "And we are ready to defend it if you get greedy"

Edited by The Cerberus

On 23/03/2017 at 4:45 PM, BloodDrops said:

SIlverfur blinked at him, she didn't often get into disputes. "not as much as we used to be" she remarked, referring to there gain in territory. "seems to be much more prey on your boarders that just happen to cross ours at the perfect timing" she remarked, remembering the rabbit she had eaten. "Shame prey don't respect boundaries, eh" she added with a smirk.

"I take it you didn't need any additional supply's? I wouldn't mind leaving a bundle of these herbs here, if you needed any for your cats" she remarked. "I've got lots of cobwebs and chervil if you ever needed any" she smirked, hinting at the recent battle. 

She snorted amused, and pushed her way past the RiverClan patrol. "Annoying Fur-ball's" she remarked, knowing they couldn't do anything about the remark. 

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Flameheart was annoyed by Windclan's medicine cat, but just followed her with her glare. She wasn't going to do anything until Stormstar ordered so.

Smokestar turned his eyes back to Riverclan leader, ignoring whatever Silverfur had said. "Thanks for your concern Stormstar, but we have plenty of prey." He said rudely. "And we are ready to defend it if you get greedy"

Stormstar unsheathed his claws at Silverfur's remark, becoming increasingly frustrated that he could do nothing about it.

Instead, he turned his anger toward Smokestar.
"We are not the greedy ones," he retorted, "it was not RiverClan who suddenly decided they wanted the horseplace. Tell me, where were the other leaders when this decision was made? I certainly wasn't there, or else I would have told my Clan to expect an unprovoked attack."

8 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Slumberfur followed Moonshine to her den, he was little suspicious that she didn't tell everything. When Moonshine asked him about Flameheart, he froze and fur on his neck rose. "I..I.." his fur lowered and he started looking sad. "So it was you I heard." he sighed "She is Flameheart, she came to ask for the herb support after Windclan's attack if you remember." "We.....we have been meeting since." He was now sitting opposite to Moonshine, looking towards the ground ears flattened. 

Owlheart continued to stalk around the territory, occasionally hunting and burying prey for later. He was more than certain that Moonshine was trying to get the answers from Slumberfur. If he planned to sneak out again, he would simply follow.

4 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Stormstar unsheathed his claws at Silverfur's remark, becoming increasingly frustrated that he could do nothing about it.

Instead, he turned his anger toward Smokestar.
"We are not the greedy ones," he retorted, "it was not RiverClan who suddenly decided they wanted the horseplace. Tell me, where were the other leaders when this decision was made? I certainly wasn't there, or else I would have told my Clan to expect an unprovoked attack."

Silverfur rolled her eyes then glanced back at Smokestar. "Think SilverStar, perhaps didn't consult you?" she remarked drily. She hadn't be consulted just came back to a camp full of slightly injured cats. That was rather helpful.  She sat down on the border and started grooming herself, she had also unsheathed her claws, though not for fighting, for grooming. She think she had a tick on her flank, though she wasn't going to start suggesting Stormstar get it for her, that would be asking too much. 

22 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Take it, its too much to ask you to play nicely right?" she snorted amused, she had seen to many border fights in her time, though her sitting on the border should prevent a potential border skirmish. 

@The Cerberus

Moonshine nodded "aha, I see, and does she have a mate in her own clan or are you the one who has won her heart?" she asked, she wanted to make sure that she didn't get it wrong, half clan kits were never something good and she still hoped that there was a small chance there was nothing wrong. 

(edited)

@Summer Breeze

Without raising his head, Slumberfur answered. "She doesn't have a mate as far as I know, she...I.. w...we." ".....we love each other." 

@Unicorncob

@BloodDrops

Smokestar tried to keep his calm, but Stormstar and annoyance caused by Silverfur made him unsheathe his claws too. "I am not responsible for Silverstar's actions." he was standing up high, looking slightly down at the smaller sized leader. "And I don't remember anyone of you exactly opposing it in the gathering." Both patrols were now staring each other hostilely, Windclan's patrol had two cats more than Riverclan's, but they were both apprentices. "But feel free to try and take it away."

Edited by The Cerberus

54 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

Silverfur rolled her eyes then glanced back at Smokestar. "Think SilverStar, perhaps didn't consult you?" she remarked drily. She hadn't be consulted just came back to a camp full of slightly injured cats. That was rather helpful.  She sat down on the border and started grooming herself, she had also unsheathed her claws, though not for fighting, for grooming. She think she had a tick on her flank, though she wasn't going to start suggesting Stormstar get it for her, that would be asking too much. 

"Take it, its too much to ask you to play nicely right?" she snorted amused, she had seen to many border fights in her time, though her sitting on the border should prevent a potential border skirmish. 

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Smokestar tried to keep his calm, but Stormstar and annoyance caused by Silverfur made him unsheathe his claws too. "I am not responsible for Silverstar's actions." he was standing up high, looking slightly down at the smaller sized leader. "And I don't remember anyone of you exactly opposing it in the gathering." Both patrols were now staring each other hostilely, Windclan's patrol had two more cats, but they were both apprentices. "But feel free to try and take it away."

Stormstar stared up at Smokestar, not intimidated by the larger leader at all. "Oh believe me, Smokestar. If another of my patrols comes back injured by your Clan's claws, you can expect a fight for the horseplace."

He swayed his tail softly. "That's not a threat--just a friendly warning."

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Smokestar tried to keep his calm, but Stormstar and annoyance caused by Silverfur made him unsheathe his claws too. "I am not responsible for Silverstar's actions." he was standing up high, looking slightly down at the smaller sized leader. "And I don't remember anyone of you exactly opposing it in the gathering." Both patrols were now staring each other hostilely, Windclan's patrol had two cats more than Riverclan's, but they were both apprentices. "But feel free to try and take it away."

2 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Stormstar stared up at Smokestar, not intimidated by the larger leader at all. "Oh believe me, Smokestar. If another of my patrols comes back injured by your Clan's claws, you can expect a fight for the horseplace."

He swayed his tail softly. "That's not a threat--just a friendly warning."

"Toms, if any of you come back to camp with a scratch on you, you're going to be sleeping in a nest full of nettles" she remarked, and she picked up her herbs and slowly walked back to the wind clan camp, if they were going to fight, it was best to keep out of it.

(edited)

@Summer Breeze

"What!?" Slumberfur looked at Moonshine shocked "You sure?" His voice lowered "Dear Starclan..."  

@Unicorn

Smokestar kept his glaze on Stormstar "Maybe they should keep their paws on the right side of the border if they don't want to get hurt." he retorted. "But don't worry Stormstar, we will be waiting for you."

Edited by The Cerberus

20 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

"Toms, if any of you come back to camp with a scratch on you, you're going to be sleeping in a nest full of nettles" she remarked, and she picked up her herbs and slowly walked back to the wind clan camp, if they were going to fight, it was best to keep out of it.

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Smokestar kept his glaze on Stormstar "Maybe they should keep their paws on the right side of the border if they don't want to get hurt." he retorted. "But don't worry Stormstar, we will be waiting for you."

"I'm not worried at all, Smokestar," Stormstar rasped darkly, still staring icy claws into the WindClan leader's eyes. "We'll see what Midnightstar and Kitestar have to say about your 'new territory' at the next Gathering."

Edited by Unicorncob

@Summer Breeze

"I..." Slumberfur looked worried. "This is going to be problem isn't it?" "What happens to half-blooded kits between two clans?" "with........kittypet"

@Unicorncob

Smokestar instructed with his tail one of the warriors to proceed with marking the border, still keeping his eyes on Riverclan leader . "We already know what they say about it, Stormstar." "But why does that matter to you? " "Can't you deal with little disagreements without help from the other clans?" He mocked.

@BloodDrops

Windclan camp
Rainnose greeted Silverfur when the medicine cat entered the camp. 

5 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Smokestar instructed with his tail one of the warriors to proceed with marking the border, still keeping his eyes on Riverclan leader . "We already know what they say about it, Stormstar." "But why does that matter to you? " "Can't you deal with little disagreements without help from the other clans?" He mocked.

Smokestar also signalled with his tail for one of the cats in the patrol to mark the border, still glaring up at the WindClan leader.

"Certainly I can, I just want to see the look on your face when you hear their disapproval," he purred mockingly. "Besides, it's rather amusing to see you're so desperate that you felt the need to expand your territory without consulting the other leaders. I suppose StarClan hasn't been pleased with you lately?"

On 05/04/2017 at 9:15 AM, The Cerberus said:

Rainnose greeted Silverfur when the medicine cat entered the camp. 

She nodded at him and then walked into her den, before beginning to sort out her herbs, she then went outside and picked out a fresh rabbit before bringing it back to her den, after tucking in she decided to have a nice nap in her nest. She left the half eaten rabbit, going to dispose of it after her sleep.