Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open the darkness (roleplay)

ScrewLoose

Hello everypony!

This is an open roleplay so anyone can join. Feel free to use your OC!

This is the blurb for this roleplay:

Darkness was creeping through Ponyville. To some,it was just an occasional odd shadow, or an essence of... depression in the air. For others, it was felt constantly. A huge elephant of pain sitting on their backs. Whatever this evil malicious force was, it was effecting everypony for the worse. Someone needed to stop it, before it spread and covered the whole of Equestria in a phantom cloak of shadows!

This is the first post:

There it was again! A chill crept up through ScrewLoose's mane. I must just be cold! He thought, and indeed, the crisp summer's air suddenly felt clammy and still. He turned around. Ahh, The golden bean! My favourite coffee shop in all of Ponyville! This will be perfect!

So, he strolled briskly towards the dark brown building. He opened the door and trotted in.

A few minutes later, the refresing beverage had cheered him up a bit. SUDDENLY, he heard a loud CLANG behind him. Startled, he leapt off the leather stool and turned around.

And that's when he saw he shadow...

Edited by ScrewLoose

Hey @ScrewLoose,

We here in Roleplay World need an OOC thread for every RP posted. I'm going to lock this thread until there is an OOC posted in the OOC section. Please PM me the link to the OOC when it is created and I will unlock this thread.

Thanks!