Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Red Velvet

Victoria Sponge

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Chatterbox: Miss velvet how are you? i'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper, i would like an interview with you.

Okay first of all, how did you get your Cutie Mark and how does it represent you?

(edited)

Chatterbox: Miss velvet how are you? i'm a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper, i would like an interview with you.

Okay first of all, how did you get your Cutie Mark and how does it represent you?

I was a bit of a late bloomer, I spent most of my early teens as a "blank flank" due to not really knowing what I wanted out of life, it was something I felt ashamed of for a long time as everybody I knew already had one. Luckily my cousin Battenberg started getting interested in baking and needed some help learning, she came to me and I taught her everything I knew. My cutiemark appeared after she baked her first successful cake, that was when I knew who it was I wanted to be, I wanted to help ponies overcome their problems and to be there for everyone as much as I could. The mark interestingly doesn't show any indication of my urge to help others, rather it shows my baking speciality: a slice of Red Velvet cake. Red Velvet cake was however exactly what Battenberg made on her first successful attempt, in honour of me and how much she looked up to me.

Edited by Battenberg

• 3 weeks later...

​Cero (Zero) : What is your most favorite holiday and least liked? 

Christmas is definitely the best, so warm and cosy and full of love, it's great. I think my least favourite would probably be Halloween because it's not really fun for adults, having to answer the door all evening giving out sweets isn't really my cup of tea.

Edited by Battenberg