Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler MLP:FIM #50 - Chaos Theory (Pt. 3)

Castle Bleck

sig-4804162.sig-4804162.sig-4804162.sig-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAvt5L__8qY

1. You mean to tell me the Elements could've just been recovered whenever? Then what was the point of the Rainbow Power?

2. No special consideration for Fluttershy, Accord? I know you're technically a different character, but you've still got Discord's subconscious.

3. Please stop being so OP, Starlight. You expect me to believe you can just up and shield yourself from the bucking Elements (granted, they were warped by Accord, but still...)? I like you as a character, but you just have the most-@$$pully powers ever.

Edited by A.V.

What an absolute steaming pile of a #50th issue. If you want a reason why people keep calling Starlight a Mary Sue? This here is exactly why.

Celestia suddenly being able to get the elements of Harmony out of nowhere even though they are now part of the Tree?

You mean to tell me instead of all the characters to help Celestia, it's Starlight? The one who's never even been associated with Celestia in any way what so ever?

You mean to tell me that Starlight is more fucking powerful than the fucking elements of harmony? And powerful enough to null her from Accord's magic?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT STARLIGHT IS THE ONLY FUCKING CHARACTER COMPETENT ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO TAKE ON ACCORD?

Jesus Christ. I swear, Starlight has more or less become the Roman Reigns of FiM

• Brohoof 2

What an absolute steaming pile of a #50th issue. If you want a reason why people keep calling Starlight a Mary Sue? This here is exactly why.

Celestia suddenly being able to get the elements of Harmony out of nowhere even though they are now part of the Tree?

You mean to tell me instead of all the characters to help Celestia, it's Starlight? The one who's never even been associated with Celestia in any way what so ever?

You mean to tell me that Starlight is more fucking powerful than the fucking elements of harmony? And powerful enough to null her from Accord's magic?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT STARLIGHT IS THE ONLY FUCKING CHARACTER COMPETENT ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO TAKE ON ACCORD?

Jesus Christ. I swear, Starlight has more or less become the Roman Reigns of FiM

Next thing you know, she'll enter the Royal Rumble at #30 and eliminate The Undertaker.

• Brohoof 3

Haven't read any of the new comic issues since the first series, seems that was a good decision. This sounds purely dreadful. It seems Starlight's overpowered nonsense has leeched onto the comic series as well, possibly the worst move they could do.

However....

This

and

This

Next thing you know, she'll enter the Royal Rumble at #30 and eliminate The Undertaker.

Make it almost worth it. Almost.

• Brohoof 2

Oh boy, Starfoals must be so confused right now. They want to [chome-chome] to this issue so bad, yet they can't lest they be exposed as standard fanfoals without an ounce of objectivity. That isn't so bad, mind you ... unless you want to whiteknight. Good luck with that [4Head]

So Ted "Kill All Men" Anderson and Starlight "Muh Friendship" Glimmer strike again. Well color me surprised! It's like giving crack to an agitated chimp. I'd be more disappointed if the comic wasn't a smoking Glimmer-glorifying heap of manure.

• Brohoof 1

I loved the comic.

1. You mean to tell me the Elements could've just been recovered whenever? Then what was the point of the Rainbow Power?

2. No special consideration for Fluttershy, Accord? I know you're technically a different character, but you've still got Discord's subconscious.

3. Please stop being so OP, Starlight. You expect me to believe you can just up and shield yourself from the bucking Elements (granted, they were warped by Accord, but still...)? I like you as a character, but you just have the most-@$$pully powers ever.

I also felt weird about Celestia just taking the elements but technically that is what they did in the first place to defeat Discord the first time but they had to give it back because it was dying due to Discord's chaotic seeds/plants. So I'm assuming it can handle a bit of being without them. I'm assuming the Rainbow Power was just a sort of a temporary power given to them real fast in order to defeat Tirek and restore the other ponies. Just making assumptions of course.

And yea if Accord/Discord wants friendship so much then there should have been some type of consideration for Fluttershy in this comic. But I guess it never really was necessary for it to come up especially because Starlight probably doesn't know fully Discord "admiration" for Fluttershy.

She didn't shield herself. I believe Accord was referring to the shield Celestia and Luna kept putting up and not her own shield.

Her magic is not more powerful then the elements. Celestia and Luna were shielding her from the elements influence. Accord never used his magic on her besides the ones that were shielded by the princesses. He also says, "A situation that will not last."

And I mean it kind of makes sense. I mean it kind of goes into more of opinion now but the way I see it was Starlight has a past. One where she also wanted harmony. She also had these aspirations to make the world harmonized and could see where Starlight is coming from. She's a very intelligent pony let's not forget that.

Edited by Misscellanio

Haven't read any of the new comic issues since the first series, seems that was a good decision. This sounds purely dreadful. It seems Starlight's overpowered nonsense has leeched onto the comic series as well, possibly the worst move they could do.

However....

This

and

This

Make it almost worth it. Almost.

Maybe I can go the extra mile

post-10928-0-76911600-1486078909_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Maybe I can go the extra mile

attachicon.gifromanreignsstarlight2.png

HISHE - To Where And Back Again:

Chrysalis: "There is no revenge you could ever conceive of that will come close to what I will exact upon you one day, Starlight Glimmer!" *Starts fleeing.*

Starlight: "I thought evil Changelings had potatoes; it looks like you just smuggled in some tater tots!"

Everypony: "..." *Collective facehoof.*

Edited by A.V.

This is a good issue as i enjoy the reference to the other episode and the comic as i enjoy references. the downside is that i am confused how they got the element of harmony since it was bonded perimently to the tree of harmony

They were never permanently bound. I don't remember it explicitly saying it was permanent. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

They just had to give them up to help restore the magic of the tree of harmony. So I'm assuming, similar to when Celestia and Luna first took the elements to fight Discord, they can take the elements whenever they want as long as not for too long like last time. And eve then it probably wasn't even the length of time but Discord chaotic seeds/plants.

Honestly; I enjoyed it. It was nice to see Starlight playing a significant role, and it was MUCH better executed than the Twilight/Starlight Friends Forever was. In the end, on the arc overall, it's one of the better ones in the series, IMO.

• Brohoof 1

i was really disappointed with the first two, but the third totally redeemed it and then some for me.

i like epic problems solved with talking, not superior magic.

that is part of the reason i liked the twilight/starlight time travel fight in the show.  twilight had to win with convincing, not fighting.

the other great part of the comic was how many callbacks there were to episodes that I enjoyed.  

I'm sorry some of you guys didn't enjoy it, but it was perfectly up my alley.

---

I also enjoyed the Celestia time we got in the bonus episode.  

i was really disappointed with the first two, but the third totally redeemed it and then some for me.

i like epic problems solved with talking, not superior magic.

that is part of the reason i liked the twilight/starlight time travel fight in the show.  twilight had to win with convincing, not fighting.

the other great part of the comic was how many callbacks there were to episodes that I enjoyed.  

I'm sorry some of you guys didn't enjoy it, but it was perfectly up my alley.

---

I also enjoyed the Celestia time we got in the bonus episode.  

Tragic irony is, I think most of us enjoyed #48-49.

Just not #50.