Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

drawing guides please

Dreamcatcher

anyone got any drawing guides like cartoon step by step for all of the mane six

i would like to practice my drawing and need some kiddy steps to help get me started 

i feel im good at hair and eyes but its the body i have most issues with

thanks in advance x

heres an idea of my drawing skills if that helps

2wbwdxf.jpg

Hi, Dreamcatcher! I really like how you added the studs onto AJ's hat and gave her eyelashes! It's also pretty awesome that you're using MLP themed drawing material. :yay:

For drawing assistance, I suggest that you check out Photo Finish's Magics Resources, where you can ask for help or look for art guides, such as this one. :)

In addition, if you ever wanted your work critiqued, you can post a drawing in that section and select the "Critique Wanted" prefix when creating the topic. Hope that helps! :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Dreamcatcher, moving your topic to the resources subsection, for reasons mentioned above. ;) It's our go-to place for getting feedback and critique, which seems to be the main point of your topic~

Have a great day! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Hi, Dreamcatcher! I really like how you added the studs onto AJ's hat and gave her eyelashes! It's also pretty awesome that you're using MLP themed drawing material. :yay:

For drawing assistance, I suggest that you check out Photo Finish's Magics Resources, where you can ask for help or look for art guides, such as this one. :)

In addition, if you ever wanted your work critiqued, you can post a drawing in that section and select the "Critique Wanted" prefix when creating the topic. Hope that helps! :)

thankyou so much yer i use lined paper alot it helps and i love mlp stationary thankyou for the tip im still finding my around the fourm the section must of excaped my eyes but shell enjoy exploring it and using it in the future  thankyou to all of the above