Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(CANCELLED PLEASE DO READ THE DESCRIPTION AND PLEASE DON'T LOCK IT PEOPLE ARE STILL ABLE TO POST THEIR RECORDINGS IN CASE OF FUTURE PROJECTS)

chaosprincess

I did cancel the project due to some people fell through so I lost some characters and I was unable to find voices for other characters etc so I did decide to cancel the project, but you can still post recordings of characters you can do so if I do any future projects I can listen to the recordings and see if your voice fits.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Could I audition for celestia?

Celestia is currently not a character listed, but you can still pm me your recording of Celestia she is in the story so I may post her or play her myself so I'll listen to your recording of her and if you sound closer then I do then you'll probably be given the role of Celestia.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Celestia is currently not a character listed, but you can still pm me your recording of Celestia she is in the story so I may post her up or play her myself so I'll listen to your recording of her and if you sound closer then I do then you'll probably be given the role of Celestia.

OK I'll do that and get my audition to you ASAP.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/13/2017 at 8:12 PM, woodchunks66 said:

Alright i wanna try discord BUT......i not the best at him....i can do a killer Snails tho:)

I did cancel the project, but you can still send me voice recordings so if I ever do any future projects I can see if your voice fits in.

On 12/13/2017 at 8:03 PM, Cherry Bomb said:

If you're in need of character with a slightly high voice a young sounding character I could help out.

I did cancel the project, but you can still send me voice recordings so if I ever do any future projects I can see if your voice fits in.

• Brohoof 1