Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Pokemon Journey (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@,

Dynamo looks back to give Felicity a smile. "That's actually pretty interesting. Little Rocky seems like it wants to battle. It's very loyal like a real dog. I guess it shows how well you've taken care of him, Fel. Thank you and I'm glad to have your support." He says while looking back at the patch of grass. His eyes widened slightly as the Pokemon was none other than Ralts. It looked almost frightened and intimidated from the ponies. It took up it's guard and prepared for battle. "So that's a Ralts, huh?" He took out his pokedex to scan the Pokemon. As he scanned Ralts, the pokedex entry suddenly activated. "Ralts, the feeling Pokemon. Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on it's head. This Pokemon rarely appears before people. When it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive disposition." Dynamo nods and places his pokedex back into his pocket. He takes his starter pokeball off of his belt and throws it in front of him. "Now, Croaker. I choose you!" The pokeball soon opened, reavealing the bubble frog Pokemon. With a shout of it's name, it looks back and smiles at his new trainer.

Dynamo smiles back and rubs the back of his neck. "I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to properly meet you, but we have a battle, Croaker. So let's battle together." He looks up the pokedex once more to look at his moveset for Croaker. After memorizing the list, he nods and looks toward the battle. "Okay, looks like we'll make the first move. Croaker, use pound." The froakie ran up with it's paw glowing white, as it attempts to land a punch. The Ralts jumps out of the way to dodge the attack. "Okay. Now, use bubble attack." Froakie jumped into the air and launched an onslaught of bubbles at Ralts. The Ralts had no choice, but to place it's arms in front of her to defend. The bubbles struck true and hit their mark, as the damage was beginning to stack up. The Ralts began to glow a light blue, as the bubbles stopped in mid air before being destroyed. Dynamo witnessing this, gasped slightly in surprise. "Oh, wow. I think that was confusion. It was able to stop those bubbles cold." 

His train of thought was cut short, as the Ralts began her counterattack. It's eyes glowed blue, as she tried and successfully grabbed Froakie. It lifted Froakie up in it's psychic energy and threw Froakie to the ground. It landed in the heap while a dust cloud formed. The dust cleared to show that Froakie was a little scuffed up, but was just fine. Dynamo smirked and threw his hand out. "You're doing great, Croaker. Let's keep it up!" With that, Froakie ran forward and placed it's paws in the frubbles around it's neck. He then throws the frubbles at Ralts, who teleports to doge them. Dynamo watched on in amazement at the battle going on. 'I never knew Croaker could do something like that. It's such a unique way to battle. Even Ralts and it's way to dodge by using teleport is simply genius. So, this is what a Pokemon battle is like. There's just so much is going on, but battles are just simply amazing.' His train of thought was cut short, as the Ralts started glowing and multipled rapidly. It finished cloning itself and surrounded Froakie from all sides. "That was double team if I'm not mistaken. I never would have thought this Ralts to be this strong. It has a diverse set of moves and is pretty strong. I just have to capture it." He says before turning his attention back towards the battle. "Be careful, Croaker. The real one can be any of them. Use pound until you find the real one." Froakies paws glowed blue, as it continues to deplete the army of Ralts.

Once the clones were decimated, Froakie looks around. It became confused, as there was no Ralts to be found. It covered it ears, as it could hear a high pitched growl. Froakie managed to open one of it's eyes to see the Ralts growling at it. It then used double team again and launched a group confusion at Froakie. Froakie tried to desperately to break free from the confusion, but to no avail. The Ralts then sent Froakie flying back over to Dynamo and canceled the double team. Dynamo ran over and kneeled over Froakie. "Are you okay, Croaker? Are you able to continue?" He asks, as Froakie manages to stand up. It looks down, feeling disappointed in itself toward his trainer. Seeing this, Dynamo smiles softly and pets Froakie on the head. "It's okay, Croaker. Not every battle is going to be easy. We're both starting off fresh and we have to start at the beginning. This Ralts is strong and I not only want to add it to my team, but to have it as our friend."

Froakie looks up at Dynamo with a look of surprise on its face. A small smile manages to make it's way to it's face, before being replaced by a look of determination. Dynamo smiles before frowning it's eyes at the Ralts. 'Okay. It can move very quickly and have a lot of defensive moves. There has to be a way to seal it's movments to get a few hits in.' A sudden look of realization appeared in Dynamo's mind, as he remembered back to the moment of Froakie's frubbles. "That's it! Croaker, I know we just met and all, but do you trust me." Froakie looks up to Dynamo and after a few moments, nods with a smile as it said it's name. Dynamo nods, before replying, "Then it's time we turn this battle around. Now, throw your frubbles all around the battlefield!" Froakie did just that, which left the Ralts confused. It teleported away to avoid the frubbles coming her way. After a few teleports, Ralts felt as it it was stuick. It looks down to realize it was caught in the frubbles. Dynamo smiles, due to his plan succeeding.

"Excellent job, Croaker. Now get around Ralts and use Pound, back to back." Froakie races around Ralts until it was facing behind it's opponent. It's paws glowed white before slamming two hits against Ralts' back. Ralts winced in pain, as it was released from the frubble prison. It frowns before using double team once more. Dynamo narrows his eyes at the move. "We aren't falling for that again! Now Croaker, use bubble and mow down those clones." Froakie launched multiple bubbles and spun around. The spin made the bubbles knock into each clone, which effectively hit the real Ralts in the process. "Now Croaker. Use pound, one more time!" Froakie's arm glowed white one last time, before delivering the final attack towards Ralts. Ralts then fell to the ground and was weakened to the point of not getting up. Dynamo nods before taking out a spare pokeball. "That should just about do it. Now go, pokeball!" Dynamo threw the capsule at Ralts, which then sucks the Pokemon into the capsule. The pokeball starts to shake multiple times, due to Ralts attempts to resist being captured.

Dynamo could only stare at the pokeball and clenches his fist, in hopes that what he and Froakie had done was enough. Soon enough, the ball stopped moving and dinged, which signified the capture. Dynamo just stood there, stupefied at what had just happened. A smile soon appears on his muzzle, as he then walks over to pick the pokeball up. He smiles at the capsule before holding it proudly in the air. "I did it! I just caught a Ralts!" He cheers before pulling his starter into a hug. "You did a great job, buddy. You didn't give up and we got a new friend. I'm so very proud of you, Croaker!"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad

During the entire battle, Felicity hugged Rocky and Sparky close in anticipation of the end results, nearly crying as each pokemon got battered with attack after attack. How-ever, when the battle ended with Dynamo Pad catching the Ralts, Felicity couldn't help but squeal and giggle with delight. "You're first caught pokemon sweetheart, how does it feel?" she asks as she hugs him tightly before calling Rocky back to her and clipping his leash back onto his collar.

She smiles at Dynamo "Hey, how about we go to the cafe for our date? I mean we can still go on the picnic, but I..kind of can't wait for our first date together as an official couple" she says with a blush and hugs him once more as Sparky and Rocky both make their cries. She smiles and pets them, "come on Dynamo, the cafe isn't too far from here, and we can sometimes get free berries for our pokemon as well"

@,

Dynamo's ears perked and smiles, as he hears Felicity cheer for him and Croaker. He notices Croaker jumping out of his hug, before being pulled into a hug himself by Felicity. He blushes slightly from the close contact, but smiles and returns the hug. "It honestly feels amazing. I've always seen Pokemon battles on TV or from Fantina, but experiencing one is so different. There were times I panicked and thought it was over, but I wasn't about to let it end. I just had to trust Croaker and we gave it all we got. Now we finally have a new friend." He smiles and looks at the pokeball of his newly caught Ralts.

He frowns slightly, as they ended the hug, but smiles once more and nods. "I thought the picnic we would have was a date, but I don't mind going to a cafe. That battle made me a little hungry, so maybe we can order something at the cafe. I hope they have some Pokemon food for everyone. They did a great job today." He chuckles, as he let Froakie jump up and rest on his shoulder. He walks over and blushes as he takes Felicity's hand into his own. He nods at her suggestion. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go and have that little date of ours. I can't wait to have our first official date together." He smiles softly as the group begins to walk to the cafe.

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity smiles and nods, quickly taking hold of his hand as she lead the way towards the cafe. She smiles and giggles, humming a little song as she skipped along the path with Sparky and Rocky happily following behind her. She looks to Dynamo and nuzzles him lovingly "Well yeah it is a date, but I thought it was goign to be our first date together, but yeah..I'm silly" she says softly and kisses his cheek before picking Sparky up and nuzzles him, "who's mummy's little electric kitty? who is? Yes you is, you is!" she giggles as she tickles the Luxio's tummy, he purrs loudly.

@,

Dynamo chuckles at how cute Felicity was being. He listens to the song she was humming, as thought it was familiar to him. He returns the nuzzle and nods. "I guess the encounter with Ralts kind of ruined the date, but at least we have a new member to our family. Maybe our first date can be at the cafe. Afterwards we can have our picnic and enjoy each others company. I still need to know all that went on after all these years." He blushes as he felt her kiss his cheek. He glances and chuckles softly, as he watches Felicity nuzzle Luxio. "If I didn't know better, I would have thought you were a Pokemon breeder. I guess working with your dad as an assistant helped you in becoming closer with Pokemon. I hope I can be close to my Pokemon like that one day." He says while leaning over and scratching behind Luxio's ears. He felt something nuzzle his cheek and smiles, as he turns to see that it was Froakie. He gently grabbed Froakie and pulled him into a hug. "I guess you heard me say that, huh? Don't you worry, buddy. We're going to be the ultimate team. We're also going to be the best of friends. I have a good feeling about it." He says, which elicits a cheer from Froakie, who was still in Dynamo's arms. The two kept on walking, as the cafe was just in sight.  

@@Dynamo Pad

"I do much prefer raising and performing with Pokemon rather than making them battle" Felicity says with a smile as they soon arrive at the cafe and she opens the door. "Come on in sweetheart, I'll get us a table" she says as she walks up to the counter, talks with the wait for a little bit and then they are led to a private booth. "Choose whatever you'd like sweetheart, it would seem that daddy had made a call and said he will be paying for anything we order" she says as she sits down and looks at the menu, there was quite a lot for her and Dynamo to choose from. 

After a few minutes, Felicity decides on the pasta and prawn special with a glass of strawberry soda "I've made my choice love, what about you?"

@,

Dynamo nods and looks at her apologetically. "That sounds just like you, Fel. Even when we were little, you didn't like hurting Pokemon or ponies. I also guess you didn't like that battle that much earlier. I'm truly sorry about that." He says as they finally arrived at the cafe. They walk to the front counter, as he listens to Felicity talking to the waiter. After a few moments, the two are led to a private booth. He nods to Fel's remark and looks at the menu for something to choose from for dinner. 

A few minutes had passes, but Dynamo had decided on what he wanted to eat. He decides on chicken Parmesan, with a side of mashed potatoes and string beans. He closes his menu and nods while looking towards Fel. "I've made my decision, sweetheart. Should we call the waiter over?" He asks while admiring the place they were sitting at. "I've got to say. This is a really fancy building. You'd think it would be just some generic building, but only to find out it's a beautiful interior with a nice atmosphere to it." 

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity nods as she gets out a berrie and feeds it to Sparky then another two, one each for Rocky and Psly. She looks at Dynamo "As much as I don't like battling, it is a part of our journey, as long as we both take care of our Pokemon before, during and after battles, I will be fine" she states and smiles with a nod, raising her hand for the waiter to come over. Once he does, she makes their orders and smiles over at Dynamo "As long as I can participate in competitions and contests that I am not judging, then I will be happy" she says and then hears something from outside, it sounded like a little whimper. She gets up and holds out her hand "Our food may be a while, want to go check out that sound with me?" she asks.

A few minutes later, after making their way down the winding paths of the cafe, they find themselves outside and then they begin following a small path to an alley way, where a trash can had been tipped over and inside was a rather ragged, scrawny and obviously abandoned and frightened Eevee. Felicity gasps and holds Dynamo "Dynamo..l-look" she whispers as she points out the Eevee. With tears in her eyes she kneels down and holds out her hand "Sweetie, i-it's okay, I w-won't hurt you, c-come here please" she calls softly to the Eevee.

The Eevee, looked up at Felicity, at first she was frightened, but she could sense a kindness coming from Felicity. Soon her curiosity overcame her initial fear and the Eevee came over to sniff at and inspect Felicity. Felicity couldn't help but smile softly at the Eevee, before gently picking her up and hugging her, she then began to sob "W-who could a-abandon s-such a s-sweet and c-cute little one" she sobs into Dynamo's chest as she hugs him and the Eevee.

Standing up with the Eevee now in her arms, she looks to Dynamo "I'm k-keeping her, I don't care what you say about her being scrawny and raggedy, she's mine now and I-I will never neglect or abandon her!" she exclaims, but it was so shaky and quiet that it was quite adorably cute. They then walked back into the cafe, the owner who had been previously talking with another customer, notices the young couple walking back in, now with extra company.

She smiles and walks over "So this is the little one who had been knocking over my trash cans, the poor dear, and of course you'd be the one to find and take her in, young Felicity, I'll go get some Pokefood for your pokemon, free for you of course" she says before walking to the kitchen.

Felicity giggles as they sit down and thinks for a moment "I think...I'll name her Bella, because did you know that in Phrench, Bella means beautiful?" she asks as she rummages around in her bags for her care kit and then starts to clean and brush Bella's fur and tail. "I also think miss Starla has a crush on daddy" she giggles, and not just because of the possible love between the cafe owner and her father, but because Bella was beginning to fluff up and softly nuzzle her.

@,

Dynamo takes out the berries he was given from the cafe. He calls out Ralts to join him and Froakie, as they get to know their new team member better. "Hey there, Ralts. I'm sorry about before, but I hope there are no hard feelings. You are a very strong Pokemon and very creative. You almost corned me and Croaker here." He chuckles a little before smiling at Ralts. He gently pats his new Pokemon on the head. "There's just one thing I don't get. Why did you try and attack us earlier? I hope we didn't do anything wrong to bother you." Ralts began to say her name multiple times, as a way to bring her point across to Dynamo. A look of realization presented itself to Dynamo. "Wait a minute. The pokedex said all Ralts draw closer if it senses that a person has a positive disposition. You must have saw something in me and battled to test me, didn't you?" Hearing this made Ralts blush and twiddle her paws. Dynamo smiles softly as Froakie does the same. "I'm glad you chose me, Ralts. I don't know what you saw in me, but I trust your decision. I only hope I can help you reach your full potential. You, Croaker and I will become a great team together." He says as he feeds them both an oran berry, to help replenish their strength. 

He looks to Felicity and nods. "You're right about that, Fel. I know battles will get difficult from here on out, but I'll do my best to take care of my Pokemon." He says while looking at his two party members. He looks back to Felicity and chuckles. "I hope it will all work out. I look forward to seeing you perform in contests. I hope you'll be there to support me in my battles. I might try out gym challenges of Kalos. Any advice for me on what type the leaders use, or should I wait to be surprised?" He nods as he could hear something very faint. "Let's go check it out. Whoever or whatever it is, they'll need our help."

A few minutes later, the two walk to a back alley. It's there they look to see an abandoned and scrawny Eevee, who looked to be in very bad shape. Dynamo frowned at seeing the state the Eevee was in. He watches as she picks up the Eevee and hugs both Dynamo and the Eevee, while crying. He wraps his arms around Felicity, making sure not to suffocate the Eevee. He shakes his head before placing his head on top of hers. "I don't know, Fel. Some trainers out there are just plain cruel. Either that, or it was abandoned by it's own kind. Whatever the case, it's just plain sad. Nopony or Pokemon deserves to be treated this way." He winces at her claim and frowns, but nods nonetheless. "I would never tell you to give up that Eevee. With how well you treat Pokemon and others, it would only make sense for you to take care of the Eevee." He soon smiles softly at how dedicated she was to her Pokemon. 

The two soon walk back into the cafe and smile at the owner's consideration. "Thank you, ma'am. That's very kind of you and we appreciate that, a lot." The two sit back down and join the rest of their Pokemon. "I think Bella is a perfect name for Eevee. Maybe I should give you that nickname, since I think you're very beautiful." He chuckles and blushes, while rubbing the back of his neck. He then gives Felicity a curious look. "You mean the cafe owner? How can you tell? Have they ever met, or had spent some time together?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

The Eevee looks up at the young couple then barks happily as she hears her new name, she nuzzles into her new owner's lap, how-ever she saw the collar around Rocky's neck and tilts her head, she paws at it. "Oh do you want a collar too sweetheart? will that make you happy? And not be in a pokeball?" Felicity asks and Bella barks as she nuzzles Rocky. Felicity's heart melts "Aaaw, such a sweetie, well alright darling, there's a PC there, I'll ring daddy and see if he can send me a new collar for you" she says softly and goes over to the PC, soon returning with a collar. It was pink with sparkly diamonds and a tag that said "Bella, beloved pet of Felicity Sycamore" she smiles and puts it on Bella, who imediately licks her face and then curls up in her lap.

Felicity smiles and gently pets her new pet "That's right Bella, you're a pet not a battle pokemon, I won't ever make you do anything you don't want to do"

Bella then looks up and licks her hand before looking over at Rocky and then pawing over to him and curling up with him, Felicity smiles "Aaw I think Bella and Rocky love each other, that is so cute and sweet!~ And yes, I mean the cafe owner, and yes, daddy comes in her often enough for them to be dating"

@,

Dynamo smiles at how happy both Felicity and Eevee were being. "I think you've found a great Pokemon to have, Fel. I would suggest catching Bella in a pokeball. It's just in case somepony doesn't try and catch Bella by mistake. I've heard stories from trainers where other people would try to catch the trainers Pokemon. It was either in battle or just the Pokemon wandering around, but it was the same results." He watches the Pokemon, as Felicity went over to the PC. As she returns, he smiles at the gift she had gotten for Bella. He chuckles at Bella licking Felicity and nods. "I think she likes the collar a lot. I also think Bella would enjoy being in your contests. You still wanted to be a top coordinator, right? I remember you kept telling me that when we were growing up."

He looks and smiles softly at the interaction between Bella and Rocky. "I'm glad those two are getting along well with each other. I guess our Pokemon will have feelings for one another in the future. I think I remember somepony saying something like that. One where a Pokemon is in love, then that love reflects from the trainer. I could be wrong, so I"m not entirely sure." He chuckles while running a hand through his mane. "So, your dad and the cafe owner, huh? She is pretty cute and your dad seems to be quite the charmer. It makes sense if he always visits here quite often, as well. I would myself because of how nice this place looks. Maybe we can visit her every now and again." 

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity looked to Eevee, "Dynamo's got a point sweetheart, don't worry I'll let you out after I've caught you, it's just ot make sure no one else can catch you" she says, petting Bella gently on the head. To this Bella looks up and nods her head, almost as if she understood and waited for Felicity to throw the ball,which she did. but unlike most times when a wild pokemon is caught, the ball didn't shake, nor did Bella struggle to get out, the ball just lit up three times then went dim again, signalling that Bella was caught. 

Felicity smiles and then lets her out of the pokeball, "Good girl Bella, there you go, now no one else can catch you" she says, gently petting her on the head before Bella returned to Rocky's side. Felicity then nods at Dynamo's statements "That is true, pokemon can form strong bonds with each other, no matter their species or type, they're just like us ponies, only not as...evolved" she says with a soft smile "Rocky's always been rather protective of the less advantaged pokemon back at the lab, so it would make sense for him to be the same with Bella" she says,gently petting her Rockruff and smiling "and you are right, but it's also the way they look at and talk with each other, it's rather cute really"

@,

Dynamo and the others watched, as Felicity threw her pokeball towards Bella. The group cheers once they saw Bella was successfully caught. Dynamo places a hand upon Felicity's shoulder. "I'm so happy to see you have a new friend, Fel. Now you don't have to worry about anypony trying to catch her. It also helps in case an accident may happen. You can return Bella and the others safely."

Dynamo chuckles and nods happily. "You've got that right, Fel. It would be interesting if Pokemon could talk. I'd love to know what Croakier and Ralts are saying. Sometimes I become confused of them saying their names. I guess I'll be used to everything once we get into our travels." He smiles softly and scratches Rocky's ears. "I'm so glad to hear he does that. I guess that's why Croaker and Psly are so close to Rocky. It's more or less him protecting the starters before a trainer visits." He says before looking at Felicity. "I guess they have a really great chemistry with each other. Have you talked to your dad about it? If not, should we try to get them together? This sounds like a lot of fun, now that you've mentioned it." He smiles with a chuckle. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity smiles and nods "He always did look after the starters and any other pokemon that are brought into the lab and our home" she says as she gently picks up her two smaller pokemon and places them in her lap. Starla brings out the Pokemons' food."Thank you miss Starla, by the way you should drop by the lab at some point, daddy's probably going to be lonely without me there from now on" she giggles and begins to feed her pokemon.

Starla giggles "With all those Pokemon he has there? Well, I suppose I could bring him lunch and dinner, lord knows that stallion doesn't know how to cook properly" she says with a giggle "Plus he'd be so busy with his work, he'd forget to eat if we weren't there to remind him, alright Felicity sweetie, oh and that's the Eevee right? She's so adorable, feel free to use my grooming kit if you need to"

@,

Dynamo smiles as he picks up his two Pokemon and sits them on his lap. "I think it's safe to say we'll have a peacemaker of some sorts. Little Rocky will be a true guardian to the group. He's a true, loyal friend." He smiles appreciatively, as he sees Starla bringing out the Pokemon food. He places the bowls down next to him, so Croaker and Ralts could eat. "There you go, you two. Eat up and enjoy." He pats them both on the head before looking up to Starla. "Thank you, Miss Starla. This is truly kind of you. Also, I agree with Fel on this. She told me her father is pretty much a regular at this cafe. How do you feel about him? Have you ever talked about going out with each other?"

Dynamo chuckles at the thought of a chaotic and messy Pokemon lab. "I think the Professor would greatly appreciate it. You said something about him not cooking really well. I'm guessing he usually orders takeout? That, or Felicity helps in cooking the food for them? No offense. Fel. I'll just be quiet now." He says while blushing a little in embarrassment of his last statement. He made sure there was enough food in both bowls, before feeding his Pokemon. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles and nods before she looks around and finds that Starla had also brought out their food, "Thank you miss Starla, this looks delicious as always, and no offence taken Dynamo, daddy is a pretty bad cook unless it's udon noodles" she says with a giggle before starting to dig into her meal, stopping every now and then to feed her pokemon. She giggles as Bella tickled her with her soft tail and looks up at her lovingly.

She smiles as she petted the Eevee, "It's okay sweetie,you'll always be beautiful in our eyes, right Dynamo?" she asks as she picks Bella up and gets out her care kit before she begins to groom her. "Now, you want to be the most beautiful little Eevee there is, don't you sweetie?" she asks Bella who yips happily and curls up, allowing Felicity to groom and feed her. Felicity looks up at Starla "Should I let daddy know you'd be coming over tonight?" she asks and Starla just giggles and nods before going off to deal with her other customers.

@,

Dynamo smiles as he saw Starla bring their food to them. He nods and chuckles at Felicity's remark. "Thank you, Miss Starla. The food looks delicious and well prepared. That's also good to know, Fel. When you put it that way, it sounds like something your dad would make for dinner." He laughs before calming down and began eating his meal. He looks down to see his Pokemon enjoying their dinner and sighs happily at the moment they all shared. He swallows his food and nods at Felicity's remark. "You've got that right, Felicity. Bella is going to be the most beautiful of all the Eevee's one day."

He chuckles at how cute the Eevee was, as he took another bite of his meal. He looks to Felicity and blushes at how cute she looked. After a moment, he decided to break the ice. "So Fel, since I guess you and I are dating, I thought it would be good to get to know each other better. I know we were close friends, but after you moved away, I feel like I don't know much about you, you know? What have you been doing for the past few years?" He says while looking at her with a curious glance on his face.

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity smiles and nods "That is a good point you have Dynamo, Well, I've mostly been helping daddy in his lab, but during my free time I'm either performing in performances or competing in competitions as well as judging some of the competitions" she says and continues to eat her meal while feeding her pokemon at the same time. "I used to travel with daddy whenever he went to other regions for work, but now I guess I'll be doing that" she says with a giggle and sips on her drink "What about you? What did you do after I moved away with daddy?" she asks him, still grooming Bella, who was now all fluffy and soft.

@,

Dynamo listens while taking in all the information. "I can imagine you helping your dad at the lab. You seemed to help him whenever you could back in Sinnoh. That's pretty cool that you've been in some performances? I heard from other tourists that performers get princess keys. Have you obtained some in your time competing?" He says while taking another bite of his meal. "I remember you telling me you and your dad visited Alola. Have you ever visited any other region in the world?" He takes a sip of his soda and sighs. "Honestly I was learning a bit from Fantina when you moved. That was around a year after you moved. I was still sad that you left, but I made use of the time before I became a trainer. I mostly watched videos on battles and the leagues. I never knew how some challengers could feel so outclassed. I made sure to try and learn tricks that would benefit in my favor. I did learn that it would never work because it has to be from my own style." He chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Soon after, I met Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town. He seemed like a serious person, but he's really nice when you get to know him. I asked him to teach me anything he could on Pokemon. Surprisingly enough, he actually agreed. I only assisted and learned a bit more on Pokemon and such. This went on for a few years, but it was helpful in the end. Just a few weeks ago it was my birthday and I was ready to go and be a trainer, but some complications happened. I found out the chance to participate in a league and such was too late. So after getting a surprising call from your father, I decided to go to Kalos." He closes his eyes and recalls all that he had done. He opens his eyes and looks down to see his Pokemon. He pets them on the head to see they had finished and took their bowls. "I'm glad you two were able to eat your dinner. I hope it was good, you two. Do you want seconds?" He asks, only to receive a shake from both Froakie and Ralts. He nods and stacks the bowls on top of one another, before placing the bowls on the table. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles "I think we'd both like some seconds, I'll get them, same as usual Dynamo?" she asks as she waves Starla over "Miss Starla, we'd like seconds please, same as before, oh and another round of sodas and some more pokefood please miss Starla" she says with a giggle.

Starla smiles "Of course darling, coming right up" she says then looks to Bella "She looks so beautiful now, you ought to take her home though, so your father can check her for anything that might be wrong with her" she says before walking off.

Felicity smiles as she sits back down "Our seconds are coming up" she says as she pets Bella who had curled back up with Rocky "And yeah, I think Starla has a point, should get Bella checked out, just to be sure she's healthy" she says and nuzzles the little Eevee who happily nuzzles back "I was lucky that my daddy is a professor, that way I was clued in early about everything and the leagues."

@,

Dynamo was about to voice his opinion, but stops as he hears his stomach growling. He blushes slightly while blushing. "Whoops. I guess it was a long flight from Sinnoh to Kalos. It seems I was more hungry than I thought. I'll take seconds and same as before please. Thank you, Fel." He sits their patiently while Felicity made her way to Starla. Dynamo kept watch over all the Pokemon to make sure they were okay.

He smiles as he saw Felicity return. "Welcome back, Felicity and sounds like a plan." He nods at Felicity's remark while smiling at the cute interaction. "Want to head back to the lab after we eat? This way we can make sure that Bella will be okay. I guess I might need your assitance when it comes to the league. Sounds to me that the battles and challenges will be tough." He says while placing Froakie and Ralts on his lap. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity nods, "I could do with a little bit of rest anyway, it'd be good to have a sleep before we start our journey, you know" she says as she snuggles Bella, and while Psly and Rocky were slightly jealous of all the attention that Bella was getting, but at the same time, they understood. Felicity smiles and snuggles the Eevee close and nuzzles her now soft and fluffy fur, making her wag her tail happily and lick Felicity's face. This made Felicity smile and giggle, but there were also tears in her eyes "W-who could have abandoned such an adorable Eevee, o-or hurt one, I love you so much Bella" she sobs into the Eevee's fur, who yipped softly and licked her again, but the sobbing made Rocky howl. What Felicity didn't know, was that this was the beginning of the bond between the two that would lead to Bella evolving into a Sylveon.

@,

Dynamo looks out the window to see the sky starting to turn to dusk. He looks back to Felicity and nods. "You've got a point, Fel. We don't want to be tired on our journey. Knowing me when we take a break I'll fall asleep as soon as I sit down." He chuckles, but shakes his head. Dynamo notices the tears in her eyes and frowns at her remark. He places a comforting hand on her shoulder and holds her close. "I truly don't know who could do such a thing. Maybe the trainer thought Bella was weak. That or maybe somepony abandoned Bella. Whatever the case may be, I'm glad she has you as a trainer." He glances to see Croaker and Ralts try and comfort Rocky and the others. He smiles as their group were all there for each other. He pulls back from the hug and looks at Felicity with a curious glance. "Are you going to be okay, Fel? Do you want to start heading back to the lab now? There's no need to worry because everything will be okay." He says while offering her a kind and caring smile.

@@Dynamo Pad

Starla smiles as she gives them takeaway bags of their food along with the pokefood "Go on sweetie, you look tired, and don't worry, it's on the house" she says, nuzzling Felicity who nuzzles her back "T-thank you m-miss Starla" she says, standing up, collecting her food all the while keeping Bella in her arms, She sniffles and nods "C-come on everyone, l-lets go home" she says as she hugs Starla again before walking back towards the lab. She sighs and looks down at Bella "shh, it's o-okay Bells, you're safe now, we all love you" she says as she and Dynamo, along with their pokemon arrives back at the lab.

@,

Dynamo accepts the takeaway bag and stores his leftover food away. He made sure that his Pokemon were full before storing their food as well. He nods at the kindness of Starla's remark. "Thank you, Miss Starla. This is truly kind of you." He says as he places Croaker on his shoulder and Ralts on top of his head. After making sure they wouldn't fall off, he smiles and turns to Felicity. He nods and wraps an arm around her. "It's okay, s-sweetie. I'm right here. We are all here for you and Bella." He holds her close and nods to Starla. "Thanks again, Miss Starla. We'll see you again sometime. Don't forget to stop by and see the professor." Once he made sure the other Pokemon were with them, they made their way out of the cafe. He looks down and nods at Bella. "We won't let anything happen to you, Bella. You're with us now and we'll all keep you safe." He says as his Pokemon voice their opinions. They soon reached the professor's lab and walked inside. "Professor Sycamore? Are you around? Felicity and I are back and we have some company!" He says while rubbing Felicity's shoulder to reassure her that things would be okay.