Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Pokemon Journey (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Victoria Everglade

@,

-The next morning- 

As morning arrived, Dynamo felt something brush against his cheek. He soon wakes up as he heard the door close. He sits up in bed and begins to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He places a hand upon his cheek and smiles in realization. He gets out of bed and stretches, as he gets dressed and ready for the day. He changes into a pair of blue pants, a white, black and gray striped shirt and his black jacket, but leaves the jacket unzipped. He walks over and kneels down, before trying to wake up his Pokemon. "Wake up, you guys. It's morning and we have a big day ahead of us. It's time to start our journey with Felicity together as a team." He smiles, as both Croakie and Ralts finally woke up. They yawned and stretched, before looking up at their trainer. They smiled and jumped up to Dynamo's shoulders. They nuzzle him, as he chuckles and nuzzles them back. "Let's go and get some breakfast, you guys. You must be hungry because I know I am." He chuckles, before grabbing his hat and exiting the bedroom.

He walks until he reaches the elevator. He enters the elevator and hits the button to send him to the second floor. As he reaches the second floor, he exits the elevator and makes his way to the kitchen. He smells the scent of food and knew he was on the right track. Once he enters the kitchen he leans against the door frame. He smirks as he watches his girlfriend feeding Rocky some bacon. "I guess you can't help in spoiling Rocky, huh Fel?" He chuckles and shakes his head. "I don't blame you, sweetheart. Rocky is such an adorable little puppy. I promise not to say anything to the professor either." Croakie and Ralts jump off his shoulder and join the other Pokemon. He walks over and pulls his girlfriend into a hug. "Good morning, sweetheart. It's really good to see you. I also think I felt you kiss me this morning, my love." He smiles softly while kissing her. "What's for breakfast, Fel? Also, are you ready for the journey today?" He asks while giving her a look of excitement and confidence. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad,

felicity smiles and hugs him as she feeds the rest of their Pokemon "He is indeed a very adorable puppy, so friendly too" she says and kisses him again "As to your questions, breakfast is a feast of sushi, bacon, pancakes, sausages, oatmeal,  toast with spreads and fruit salad. I thought it'd be nice for daddy seeing as he won't be seeing as much after this" she says and starts to serve up the food while Bella helps set the table.

She pets her "Thank you Bella" she says, slipping her some bacon and smiling at Dynamo "I did indeed kiss your cheek this morning, you just looked so peaceful and cute while snuggling up to Rocky and Bella" she says with a giggle and sits down "Lunch is already made and packed, but if there's any left overs ,we'll pack them as well"

@,

Dynamo smiles and returns the hug as he makes sure the Pokemon are fed. "He really is friendly, but the rocks around his neck are painful. You can't help in wanting to give Rocky a hug, though." He chuckles, as he looks at all the food on the table. He blushes in embarrassment, as he felt his stomach rumble. "I guess I'm really getting hungry. This does look good, sweetheart. That makes a lot of sense since we are going on our journey today."  he says while grabbing a plate and begins to pile his breakfast on the plate.

He helps with any last setting of the table and pets his Pokemon on the head. "Eat up, you guys. We need to get some strength today. Hopefully we can catch a new friend today, but the question is who would be fitting for my team." He shakes his head and smiles. "I'll worry about that for later. Right now, it's time to eat." He says as he takes a bite of his bacon. He blushes and smiles while looking at Felicity. "So I was right. Remind me to return the kiss later. I guess Rocky and Bella shifted in their sleep. I fell asleep pretty well last night. I hope you got a good sleep as well, sweetheart." He nods appreciatively at her last remark. "You work fast on making food. I feel bad you had to make mind though. I feel I should learn to help out next time. I still appreciate that, though. Thank you and that sounds like a good idea." He says while pouring syrup on his pancakes and takes a bite.

@@Dynamo Pad,

"It's quite alright darling, I love to cook" she says as she serves up the rest of the feast and waits for her father to walk in to start eating. It didn't take too long as the professor yawns and walks into the dining room with Starla following him. "Hmm this looks divine sweetheart, I'm going to miss you and how much you spoil me" he says as he pulls a seat out for Starla before sitting down himself.

Felicity giggles  "We'll be sure to visit from time to time daddy, and besides by the looks of it, miss Starla is going to spoil you just as much" she giggles and winks at Starla.

@,

Dynamo nods as he takes another bite of his breakfast. "I understand, but I still want to help out from time to time. I don't want anything to happen to you, Felicity. I'll always worry about you sweetheart." He smiles at her, as they heard the professor entering the dining room with Starla. He chuckles as he could hear the professor yawning. "Did you have a good date last night, sir?" He chuckles once again at the thought of Starla spoiling the professor. "I guess we leave the professor in your hands, Miss Starla."

He looks at the professor with a serious, yet curious look on her face. "I'm not sure I said this before, but I want to try and take on the gyms of Kalos. I want to be a great trainer one day, so I want to try and defeat the gyms. I might even take on the other gyms in other regions someday. I'm not entirely sure myself, but I know Kalos is a start. As long as I have Felicity and our Pokemon by my side, then that's all that matters." He says, as he takes his girlfriend's hand into his own. He looks at her with a loving smile before turning his attention back to the professor. "Do you happen to know the first, or the closest gym I should challenge, professor?"

@@Dynamo Pad

Starla giggles "Damn right I'll be looking after Augustine, without a loving and caring woman in his life, he's utterly hopeless" she says with a giggle as the professor blushes but nods "I have to admit that my dear Starla is right, without someone here to remind me to eat and sleep, and heck even bathe, I'd be so involved in my work that I do not do any of the above at all, and that's a scary thought" he says with a slight shudder. Starla smiles and kisses his cheek "that's why I'm moving in darling, to make sure you're healthy and don't get so involved with your work that you forget to do things" she says and smiles at Felicity.

Felicity smiles "That's wonderful, I won't have to worry about him anymore then, but I will still call you every night, okay daddy?"

Augustine nods with a smile while holding Starla close

@,

Dynamo chuckles at the thought. "I can imagine you would have to take a breath, then work, then take another breath again. It's good to know that you are in capable hands, professor. Don't worry about a thing, you guys. I'll remind Fel to call you, so everything will be okay." He says, as he realized that the professor didn't answer his previous question, but he didn't blame him. He smiles and shakes his head, as he saw Augustine enjoying the time he was spending with Starla.

He turns to his girlfriend, hoping she would be able to help him. "Hey Felicity? Do you know where the first gym is? Also, do you know how long it would take to get there, as well?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles and looks at her journal "Well, I know that Viola's bug gym is usually the first step for most trainers, but that's about two, maybe three days away from here" she says but then smiles "Not that it is a bad thing, it'll give us a chance to  get more Pokemon for our teams and to train as well" she says with a smile.

Augustine smiles "That sounds like a great idea sweetheart, just remember your pokemon will fight if you ask them to, but you don't always have to use offensive moves"

@,

Dynamo folded his arms across his chest and he closes his eyes. "A bug type gym leader, huh? That's an interesting choice to start with first." A couple minutes passed, as he opens his eyes to looks at his Pokemon, who looked back at him with curious glances. He smiles softly, as he clenches his fists and nods. "I think we'll be able to handle that. We just need to train and we'll be prepared for this battle.Plus, it's two to three days away. That just gives us enough time to train up. We may even catch some new friends along the way." Both Ralts and Croakie cheered in agreement. Croakie had to swallow his portion of food, as he realized he still had food in his mouth. This caused Dynamo to laugh at the funny sight.

He looks to his girlfriend, as he nods in agreement to the professor's advice. "He's got a point, Fel. I mean, just look at Ralts. She only had the move, confusion as her attack move. Everything else helped her throughout the battle. We might have to face trainers and Pokemon who are like that."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles and nods "I know, I know I will have to knock pokemon out in a trainer battle, but at least I won't have to when trying to build up my team" she says with a soft smile and nuzzles Dynamo before eating her breakfast, which was pretty much everything she had on her plate. She smiles and cuddles Rocky as he snuggled in her lap, she gently pet his fur "You're such a little lapdog, Rocky, I kind of feel bad with asking you to battle for me" she says to him with a giggle and gently pets his cute little head. Augustine chuckles "Remember sweetie, if you have a good strategy and strong enough pokemon, and choose your pokemon for your team wisely when going against certain trainers and gym leaders, then you won't have to ask Bella or Rocky to battle for you"

@,

Dynamo smiles and returns the nuzzle. "Everything will be okay, Fel. In a way, Pokemon battles are a part of life. At least if the Pokemon you meet are willing, they will join you without having to battle." He says, as he continues to eat his breakfast. He chuckles and pets Rocky on the head. "Rocky really is a good dog, but I don't think battling will be a problem. He does listen to you and I think battles to him are more like playing." He nods at the professor's remark. "Your dad does bring up a good point. Having Pokemon get knocked out happens from time to time, but if we make the right teams, then we'll be all set. Also the judges will know when the battle has gone on long enough. You won't have to worry about having a Pokemon knocked down." He folds his arms again and he tilts his head to the side. "That does bring up a good question. I know you liked contests, but what are you going to do on this journey, Felicity? Do they even have contests in Kalos? I think I heard somewhere they had these things called performances. I'm not exactly sure what they are, but that could be something to do."

@@Dynamo Pad,

"T-they have performances here, but I'd like to try to take on the champions as well, as a side thing though, I know it's your goal and I don't want to take the chance away from you" she says and smiles as she puts Rocky's collar on him as well as putting Bella's collar on her as well. "Come on you two, time to get ready to leave," she says with a giggle before turning to her love and to her father collectively "You're both right, battles are a part of life for both us and our Pokemon, I just can't stand seeing them get too hurt, especially ones like Rocky, Sparky, Psly and Bella" she says then looks to Ralts and Croaker "Y-you two as well, you're as much part of my team as you are Dynamo's and Rocky and Psly and the others are as much his as mine"

Augustine smiles as he cuddles up to Starla, "That's my girl, now don't forget to call every night"

@,

Dynamo looks at Felicity with a neutral expression on his muzzle, but smiles and shakes his head. "That sounds like a good goal and that was unexpected. I guess that means you'll have to get past me. If I'm champion, then I won't hold back in our Pokemon battle." He shook hands with her and smiles confidently. "Though, if I can be honest. The one champion that matters to me is Cynthia. To me, she is one of the best and I want to be at my best when that day comes. I know I'm not ready, but with enough training and hard work, then I should be okay." He says before collecting the food bowls and placing them on the counter. Croaker and Ralts smile and chirp their names at Felicity. Dynamo chuckles and nods as well. "I think they're saying thank you, Fel. I feel the same way. Psly, Bella, Rocky and Sparky. They are a part of my team and family, just like Croaker and Ralts are to me." He slips on his jacket and book bag, before placing his hat over his head. Taking a deep breath, he sighs and smiles at everyone. "I'm all set and ready to go. Don't worry I'll make sure to remind her, professor." He chuckles while taking his girlfriend's hand into his own. "Ready to start this journey together, Felicity?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles as she calls to her pokemon who heed the call and obediently go up to her, Bella jumped into Felicity's arms. She smiles and waves goodbye to Augustine and Starla before turning to Dynamo "All ready darling, let us begin our journey for real now, now we need to go this way" she says, showing him the map. "Luckily, there's at least a motel along the way and then hotel once we get to the town" she says with a smile.

@,

Dynamo takes the pokeballs and returns both Croaker and Ralts. He puts them away and smiles. "This way you won't waste any energy, but don't worry. I'll let you out soon, so you can get some fresh air." He waves to Augustine and Starla, before leaving the lab with Felicity. He nods as he follows her down the path. "At least we have a good idea on what's out here somewhat. We can be careful, so we don't run into trouble. At least there will be a place to stay in a little while. If not, we have our camping stuff." He says as smiles at Bella, who was snuggled up in Felicity's arms. "She's just so adorable. I think Bella found herself a great trainer, sweetheart. Also, I was wondering something. What made you want to take up gym battles as well? Don't get me wrong, I think that's pretty cool. It just caught me off guard a little." He says while looking at her curiously.  

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity stops and thinks, she closes her eyes "Well performances and such are fun and all, but while they can be challenging, they're not as challenging as a good battle, and the best are done at a gym and with the elite four" she says with a smile, "Besides, I'm going to have to learn that having pokemon pass out is part of their lives as much as our own. In most cases, they are happy to battle for us, but it's going to be hard for me to take for a little while"

@,

Dynamo stops in place when he notices Felicity wasn't following him. He looks to her with a neutral, yet wondrous look on his muzzle. "That does make a lot of sense. While from what I heard, performances are just meant for beauty, or something like that, it's still pretty cool. No offense, sweetheart, but you didn't really seem like the battling type. You are gentle always and forever. Though, that doesn't make me overconfident because I know how you can take care of yourself. I've seen you very angry at someone for underestimating you. I can also guess that the elite four and champion are no pushovers, huh?" He says and then smiles. "That sounds good then because I hope I'm ready. They must have pretty interesting personalities for being the elite four." He chuckles as he imagines what the elite four are like. He then nods and places a hand upon Felicity's shoulder. "It's good to hear that you want to get over this problem, sweetheart. I'm here with you and we'll take our time when you want to train.Always remember to take things one step at a time." He says while giving her a comforting look. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity smiles and playfully shoves him "I may be gentle, but I can move past it. it's just going to take some work" she says with a giggle and smiles at Bella who was sleeping peacefully in her arms "Such a darling little one" she says before she hears the grass move nearby, she then sees a pair of blue ears poking out from within the grass, she gently places Bella down and whispers to Dynamo "I-I think it's a riolu, I want to try and catch it" she whispers before she kneels down and tries the friendly approach first. "H-hello little one, please come here, I w-won't hurt you" she says softly as the Riolu begins to make it's way towards her. She smiles but it soon begun to get wary and then charged at her with a quick attack. Fearing this might happen, Rocky jumped in front of Felicity to shield her and take the attack, thus a battle begun. 

While Rocky did a succession of Leer, Sand Attack and Tackle, the Riolu countered with Counter, Endure and Quick Attack. It went on for about three minutes before Felicity recalls Rocky and lets Bella have a go "Bella! Use Fairy Wind!" she shouts as Bella obeys and uses the attack, lowering the Riolu's health to a a capturable state. Felicity smiles and throws a pokeball at the small blue and black pokemon, and after the ball shook three times, it stopped and Riolu was caught.

Felicity jumps around happily "I did it! Dynamo! I did it! I caught my first pokemon!" she giggles and dances around in joy and happiness, as do her pokemon, happy to have a new friend on their team.

@,

Dynamo chuckles from the shove. He smirks and playfully shoves her back. "That's good to hear, sweetheart. I'm with you every step of the way. Never forget that." Dynamo nods in agreement to her statement, but stops as he heard a noise nearby. He looks to where she is staring at and comes across a pair of blue ears. He nods and whispers back to her, "I believe so. I know Riolu are native to the Sinnoh region. I'm honestly surprised they are found in Kalos. I think it'll make a great addition to your team. Do your best, Fel." He watches with caution, as she slowly went up to the Riolu. He saw Riolu walk towards her, but he narrows his eyes as the Riolu planned to attack her. He pulled Croaker's and Ratls pokeballs, but stops, as he saw Rocky step in to defend Felicity. 

He smiles as Felicity commanded her team to help battle the Riolu. After some time, he cheers as she defeated and captured the Riolu. He walked up and hugged Felicity tightly. "I'm so proud of you, sweetheart. I knew you could do it. You also did a great job in your first battle. I also noticed that Bella's attack did a lot more damage with her fairy move. I think fairy types are strong against fighting types, but I'm not entirely sure." He chuckles as a thought came to mind. "You should be careful who you want to capture next, sweetheart. That's your fifth Pokemon and once you get six, any other capture goes back to your dad. I've yet to find more Pokemon, but I'll find one soon enough."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles "Daddy once told me that fairy type attacks are twice as effective against fighting type pokemon" she says as she looks at the pokeball and hugs it "Thank you for letting me be your trainer" she says to the little pokemon inside and giggles "I know, but daddy said to make a good team, which means catching lots of pokemon so that I can organize my team in effectiveness against each type of pokemon we'd be facing in the gyms and when facing the elite four" she says "I do really want an Absol though"

@,

Dynamo whistles at the remark while folding his arms. "That's pretty crazy, if you ask me. It makes you wonder what other types Fairy is effect towards." His eyes widen as he looks at Ralts pokeball. "Wait a minute. Ralts is a fairy and psychic type. So I have some advantages in some types." He grins and chuckles as he nods at her last remark. "That does make a lot of sense. Catching a lot of Pokemon can help in switching up strategy. It just feels confusing when you have to keep up with every one of them. However, that's if you go and catch a lot of Pokemon. You always had some good organization skills, sweetheart." He says and kisses her cheek. "I do have to wonder. Are there any good flying types here in Kalos? Since you said the first gym will be bug types. I want to try to have some advantage going into the gym." He says as they continues to walk down the path. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity smiles "I believe there are quite a few flying pokemon here in Kalos, but remember that there are two other types of pokemon that are strong against bug types, which are fire, like our Psly here and a rock type like say Onyx or even our Rocky, though he is unique to Kalos of course" she says and smiles as she pets Rocky who barks and wags his tail happily at the attention. "So remember, you don't have to fill your party with all of just one type, and you don't have to have a full party of just those types, if your other pokemon are strong enough, they'll be great in a battle" she explains,remember what she had been taught. "for example, if you focus on training Ralts and Croakey, then they should be fine, how-ever, as Croakie is a water type, I believe bug types are strong against them if they know any grass type moves"

@,

Dynamo smiles and nods. His eyes widen in surprise at the sudden information. "That's really good to know. I can understand fire types being strong against bugs, but rock? That just sounds ridiculous, if you ask me. I don't doubt you, but it just sounds strange." He chuckles and sighs. "It sounds to me like you would allow me to use Psly or Rocky. I do appreciate the offer, sweetheart, but I'm not sure. I'm sorry, but in a way, I want to fight with my own strength. I'll feel like I'm not playing fair when using someone else's Pokemon." he says and chuckles at how adorable Rocky was being. "I can imagine having all one type would be very difficult, but not impossible. I'm definitely training Ralts and Croakie, but having other alternative choices will give me back up plans. I can imagine them having a grass type move up their sleeves. It would be a surprise for the trainer to catch them off guard. The only problem though is that it would be same type attack bonus, so it's a toss up." He says as they continue down the path. "Do you know any good flying type that would be worth capturing? I might try to weigh my options." He says while looking around for more Pokemon. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles and nods "You're fairly accurate there, and I agree that rock types being strong against bug types is a little ridiculous but maybe it's the logic that a rock can crush a bug" she says and shakes her head before petting Rocky on the head as he happily jumped around their feet "Well as for flying types there's Starly and Emolga for a starter, I would suggest just going along as we are now and see what we come across" she says with a bright smile.

@

Dynamo laughs while shaking his head. "Only logic would make sense in a Pokemon battle. It does sound a bit dramatic, if you ask me." He then nods and looks at the road ahead as they walked. "Emolga sounds interesting, but not something I'm looking for. Starly does sound like a good choice. Not for the first gym, but overall a great Pokemon. I remember seeing them back in Sinnoh, so it'll feel sort of nostalgic." He looks to her and returns the smile.

Just then their was a loud screech in the distance. Dynamo's smile fades as he turns to look at his girlfriend. "That didn't sound too good. I think we should check it out, but stay a bit back to not get in the crossfire. Who knows if it's a battle or just a dispute between Pokemon." He takes her hand in his and grips her hand firmly. "If anything happens, I promise to keep you safe, Felicity." They then proceed towards the unknown noise.