Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Pokemon Journey (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity heard the commotion herself and nods "Yes, lets go check it out" she says, taking his hand then going to check it out. what they saw made her sad, as it was a flock of Fletchlings picking on a single Starly "Oh sweetie, the poor little Starly, a-are you going to help it, m-maybe it might let you capture it if you help it?"

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

As they reached the site, he lowered himself in the bushes, as to not draw any suspicion. What he witnessed was a lone Starly, being attacked by a flock of Fletchling. He clenches his fist at the site of Starly being one sided against Fletchling. He turns his head to look at Felicity and nods. "I've got to help. If not, then who else will help it? Just stay here and stay safe. I don't want nothing to happen to you, my love." He kisses her cheek and stands up. He makes his way over to the fight. "Hey! Ganging up on a poor defenseless Pokemon is not right! Get out of here already!" He exclaims while pulling out the pokeballs for Croakie and Ralts. He released them as they prepare to attack the flock. The Fletchling flock saw that as their cue to leave and flew away. They settle down as they make their way over to Starly. As they did, Starly swiped at them with his wing. It chirped angrily, but winced as it was clearly weakened from the fight. "Hey, don't move. You're hurt and we want to help you, Starly. I promise I don't mean any harm. We won't let anyone else hurt you." Starly looked to the trainer, but collapses from exhaustion. Dynamo took that as a bad sigh, as he turns to Felicity. "We need to help this Starly, Fel. It's weak and not doing so well!" He gives her a worried look as he stays near the fallen starling Pokemon. Croakie and Ralts reciprocate Dynamo's actions, as they too stood by to keep Starly safe from harm.

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity watched as Dynamo shooed the Fletchlings away and then wanted to comfort the Starly, but when the Starly collapsed, she gasps and nods quickly "Come on, there's a Pokecenter nearby, we'll get it there quickly" she says as she helps put the Starly onto Sparky's back, as he was the larger of the Pokemon they had with them. She tells him to get the Starly there quickly and carefully and that they'd meet him there. He nods, cries his name then bounds off towards the Pokecenter. 

@,

Dynamo watches Felicity run towards the scene and inspects the Starly. He helps on gently loading Starly onto Sparky's back, as to not further injure the hurt starling Pokemon. After seeing Sparky run as fast as it could, he turns to face Felicity and nods. He then places both Croaker and Ralts on his shoulders and starts to run quickly to the Pokemon Center. "I'm surprised there's a Pokemon center nearby. I actually thought we would have to go back to Lumiouse City so soon. I just hope Starly will be okay. Just seeing it in pain makes my heart hurt for it." He says with a worried look on his muzzle. He looks to the side to see Felicity keeping pace with him. He looks back in front of him, as he continues making his way toward the Pokemon center at top speed. 'Just please hang in there, Starly. You'll be at the Pokemon Center soon. I promise you that.' He thought before glancing slightly at Felicity. "You said the Pokemon Center is nearby, right? Will we see it if we continue running down the path?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

"Just another three minutes, if we run we can make it in one minute" Felicity smiles and and tells him "We will get there, I'm sure Sparky's already gotten Starly to the Pokecentre, and with luck, the Starly is now being seen to" she says as they soon reach the centre and she smiles "With how big Kalos is, there's plenty of Pokecentres around" she says as they walk in after catching their breath.

The nurse smiles "Ah miss Felicity, Sparky is already here, he had a badly injured Starly on his back and hasn't left the Emergency Room once, you've trained him well"

@,

Dynamo nods as he slows down his running, so he wouldn't overexert himself. "That's good to know. I trust Sparky can get a Pokemon to the Pokecentre. I only hope Starly will be alright. It's a relief knowing how Kalos has a lot of centers. Guess that means there will be difficult Pokemon and battles. That's actually a good idea, now that I think about it." He says, trying to keep his mind preoccupied. Every second that passes felt like an agonizing wait for Dynamo. Eventually, the two made it to the Pokemon Center. The caught their breath before walking in to the front desk.

He looks to the Nurse with worry in his eyes. "I'm glad Sparky was able to get Starly here as quick as he could. Felicity has raised him well." He says, smiling at Felicity while kissing her cheek. He then turns his attention back toward the nurse. "How is Starly doing, Nurse Joy? Is it going to be alright?" 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Nurse Joy smiles softly "The Starly is doing fine, it just needs rest and recovery" she says and pets Sparky as he comes out to greet Felicity and Dynamo. He paws up to them and looks up at them, and Felicity smiles, petting him behind the ears "Good job Sparky" she says as she gets out a treat to give to him, which he happily nibbles on. 

@,

Dynamo sighs in relief, but collapses to the floor from exhaustion. He sits down and chuckles. "No worries about anything everyone. I'm just glad to know Starly is okay. I guess all that running made me a little tired. I never was good at track and field when it cam to gym class. That and I'm more of a video game player." He stands up while trying to regain his balance. He smiles while noticing Sparky coming out to greet the group, He pets Sparky on the head, who was enjoying a treat that Felicity was feeding him. "You're a good body, Sparky. You got Starly here quickly and now it's doing just fine. I'm really proud of you, buddy." He says before turning his attention to the nurse. "Where is Starly's location anyway, Nurse Joy? Are we allowed to go see it, if that's okay?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Sparky purrs loudly at the praise and attention he was getting from Dynamo, while Nurse Joy smiles "Of course, it's in the Emergency Room 1"  she says getting out from behind the counter "This way please, but please be quiet, there are many Pokemon that are resting and too much noise might startle them" she says, leading the way for them to follow.

Felicity hugs Dynamo "I-I'm just so happy that the Starly will be alright now, m-maybe it will let you capture it because you rescued it, just like Bella did with me"

@,

Dynamo nods as he hugs Felicity back. He nods with a hopeful look on his face. "I'm really glad to hear that as well, sweetheart. Also, I'm not really sure. Starly looked as if it didn't want any help. It must have wanted to prove to those Fletchling, who were picking on it, that it could stand up to bullies and such. It got defeated for defying the opposition, but it kept on getting back up. I like that in a Pokemon, but it's attitude and pride must be difficult, but can be handled. Hopefully the Starly will let me talk to it."

He nods to Nurse Joy as the group followed her to the room. On their way, they saw other trainers and hurt Pokemon resting. He looks at them sadly and shakes his head. "It's just so sad, but I guess that's how things work, huh? Pokemon get hurt, but the trainer can push them too far. I know it's not their fault, but it depends on how the battle goes as well." He says as they neared Starly's room. 

@@Dynamo Pad

Nurse Joy nods "But some of these are still wild Pokemon, some kind trainers came across them on their way to the town and did their best to get them here without much trouble, and even though there is some sort of a reward system for trainers who bring in injured or passed out Pokemon, these trainers were different, they didn't want any part of the reward, just some healing for their own pokemon, some food and a room at the nearest motel. They seemed to be more concerned for the Pokemon that they had brought here, one of them looked like a professor though"

Felicity blinks, a group of trainers walking around, bringing in injured wild Pokemon, not wanting any part of the reward, concerned only for the Pokemon they brought in, and one looking like a professor, it could only be.. "Nurse, where are they?" she asks and Nurse Joy smiles and points to the cafe near the center.

"In there, do you know them? They're not from here" she says and Felicity's eyes widen a little.

"I...I think so. Dynamo, come, we should let Starly rest some more, it's in good hands, Nurse Joy here cares for Pokemon just as much as I do.. and if these trainers are who I think they are...then you simply must meet them!" she says, grabbing his hand "Thank you Nurse" he says, dragging Dynamo towards the cafe.

@,

Dynamo smiles softly at the nurse's remark. "I'm glad to know there are kind trainers here, in the region. I know not all trainers are kind and caring, but it's good to know these Pokemon are cared for. Even if they are from the wild, I can guess these Pokemon are very grateful." As they arrive, Dynamo made his way to the bed, but gives Starly some space. "Hey, how are you doing, Starly? I'm glad to see you are doing better. I don't know what happened, but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." He whispers, but looks at Felicity in curiosity towards her excitement. "I wonder who these trainers could be. That and they have a professor with them? I wonder if they are on a business trip?"

He was soon pulled out of his thoughts, as he felt Felicity grab his hand and dragged him away. He looked back once more at the sleeping Starly on the bed. 'I'll be back for you, Starly. I promise that you won't ever have to feel alone again.' He then looks forward and tried to keep pace with Felicity, as the two made their way to the cafeteria.

@@Dynamo Pad,

As the two arrived at the cafe, Felicity bursts in and squints, looking around to find the three 'trainers' and when she does, she squints more "Kukui? Lilly? Hau? That r-really you three?" she asks, getting closer, and as she does, she squeals in delight and runs up to them, hugging Kukui and sobbing into his chest, so happy to see him again, it would almost seem if the two were...no could it be? Could they be...lovers? But Kukui was married? Well these were strange times.

Professor Kukui smiles as he simply holds the sobbing mare close and strokes her hair before lifting up her chin and kissing her softly "Missed you too Felly" he says then looks up to see the shocked expression on Dynamo's face and chuckles a little "I can understand you're expression, I hope you don't mind, Felicity and I...well we had gotten really close when she and her father was in Alola. It is strange, I am married yes, but well my wife understands, after all, she is often away for competitions and the such, and well, ti's kind of hard to say no to Felicity"

Felicity looks to Dynamo "I-I'm sorry, I w-wanted to tell you Dynamo, I wanted to tell you th-that I'm in an open relationship with Kukui,I mean I n-never thought y-you'd love me the way you do..I..Pl-please forgive me" she sobs again.

Kukui sighs and looks to Dynamo "If anything, it's me you should forgive, I fell for her...cuteness, even before she fully transitioned"

@,

As Dynamo and Felicity arrived at the cafe, they noticed two teens and an adult with them. Hearing their names, Dynamo wondered more on who they are. He soon notices Felicity run up to the one known as Kukui and cry in his embrace. He felt a twinge of jealousy in his heart, but tried to keep it under control. His jaw soon drops at the sight of Felicity kissing Professor Kukui. He nods dumbly at what had just happened, before shaking his head back and forth to gather his bearings. "I am a little lost on everything. I didn't expect Felicity to be going out with one of the professors. Yet I can't argue why because of how handsome you are, sir."

Dynamo nods in understanding, but felt a little hurt. "I don't blame you, Felicity. I just wish you told me because I'm not used to these things, you know? I admit I tried dating one time, but I found out I was in a multiple relationship as well. They just used me to get what they wanted in the end. I felt hurt and betrayed, so I just left them. I somewhat swore off dating after that and just focused on my Pokemon studies. However, it changed when I met you again." He shuffles his feet while rubbing a hand through his mane. "So where do we go from here? Already on my journey and I don't know what's going on, to be honest. Also, my name is Dynamo Pad. It's really nice to meet all of you three." He says while bowing respectfully to the three newcomers.  

@@Dynamo Pad

Felicity looks to him and gasps "Oh Dynamo, sweetie" she runs to him and hugs him, kissing him deeply "You k-know I'd never use you,f-for so long, you were the only one aside from daddy who understood me, who...who liked me" she says, "I w-wanted to tell you, I really did, but after our kiss, after we...discovered our love..and I never thought I'd see Kukui again, he's usually so busy in Alola" she says and nuzzles Dynamo.

Kukui rubs the back of his neck "Thanks Dynamo, it's a pleasure to meet you as well, and I'm sorry if it seems I stole Felicity from you, trust me, that was..is not my intention, when she moved to Alola with her father, she was so scared and frightened, she was distraught at the thought of not seeing you again. I felt for her, so the three of us became friends with her, and soon after... things developed"

Hau nods "It's true, trust me, all she'd talk about at first was how much fun she used to have when playing games with you, when watching anime and other cartoons with you, we could tell she was truly enamored with you" he says as Lilly nods, she couldn't help but notice the stallion with the short black mane, with some of it draping over his eyes, she blushes but shakes her head.

Kukui smiles "Don't let us stop you on your journey, or from being with Felicity, she is a good mare with a good heart and enough love to share"

@,

Dynamo winced from the hug, as he felt Felicity kiss him. His eyes widened from the kiss, but soon reciprocates it. He pulls back as he felt tears fall from his eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Fel. I don't want you to feel bad for me, or to just pity me. I could guess you aren't, but I don't even know anymore. I mean, I'm nothing like the professor. I'm just a simple unicorn who's lost trust in my life to others. Having what happened before makes me cherish friends I have now. That's why I make sure my Pokemon are all well taken care of. Who would want me as a friend, let alone a boyfriend, huh?" He chuckles sadly at the reality before him.

He shakes his head at the professor's remark. "I-It's okay, sir. I don't blame you for anything. I don't blame anyone here for anything at all. I blame myself for probably blowing things way out of proportion. When I got together with Felicity, I felt like I was on top of the world. No championship title or anything mattered to me. I thought it would be great going together on a journey as a couple. I admit I'm jealous, but I understand as well." He looks to Hau with a look of shock and awe. "She really said all that? I honestly thought she would have forgotten me back then. I know I did and I felt awful about it. I studied and lost what was important. Recently, the memories have been coming back to me. I guess I'm probably special, but I don't feel special." He said while wiping his tears away. 

He bows at everyone in shame and regret. "I'm really sorry you had to see my like that. I guess I'm just acting like a giant foal for no reason at all. I'm just wondering where do we all go from here? Why are you visiting Professor Kukui? Is this a temporary visit, or something like a vacation?" He asks while standing up from his bow. He thought he saw Lillie blushing, but shook his head to ignore that thought for later.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Kukui smiles and nods "We're just here for a short vacation while my wife is here doing a competition" he says "So temporary" he says then goes over to Felicity and hugs her "Felicity sweetie, I will always love you, but I don't want you to forsake Dynamo for my sake, he'll be with you a lot more than I will ever be able to." he kisses her nose softly and looks her in the eyes lovingly "I'm not saying break up with me, far from it, all I am saying, is that you should focus on Dynamo more" he says then looks to Dynamo and gently presses a small box into his hand "I was going to visit her and well propose to her, but it is obvious you are the one she is meant to marry, plus I'm already married and despite having my wife's permission, you're still the better choice for our Felicity" he says and pats him on the back "You'll know when the time is right, alright?"

Felicity just hugged the both of them while Hau and Lilly just watched on.

@

Dynamo smiles and nods as an idea occurred to him. "A vacation is good every now and then. That competition also sounds pretty interesting. What kind of competition is it, Professor? Maybe we can all go and watch, if that's okay." He watches in slightly surprise of Kukui's remark. He looks nervously and steps back a bit from the group. "I do appreciate what you are trying to do sir, but there's one problem. This is Felicity's decision and we can't force her to do what we want. I want to know what she's thinking and what she wants to do." He felt Kukui place a box in his hand and looks on in curiosity. He blushes while trying to give the box back to Kukui. "I'm sorry sir, but I really can't accept this. I agree that I'll know when the time is right, but I can't take that from you. It's yours and it wouldn't feel right, you know?" He whispers as he soon felt Felicity hug both him and Kukui.  

Dynamo looks at both Hau and Lilly standing there. He chuckles and smiles at them. "What are you two just standing there for? You guys waiting for an invitation? Come on and join us in this group hug."

@@Dynamo Pad,

Kukui chuckles and takes the ring back "You've got a good head on your shoulders there kid, but if you change your mind, I'll be at the motel" he says then nods at his earlier remark "And you're right there" he looks to Felicity "It's up to you darling, and we'll accept your decision" he says as the two teenagers join in as well.

Felicity looks to Kukui, and then to Dynamo. She then giggles and hugs and kisses Dynamo "Dynamo! I choose you!" she says with a giggle and snuggles up to him lovingly "W-we heard from Nurse Joy that a group of trainers had brought in some injured wild Pokemon and wanted no part of the reward, and when I heard that and that a professor was with them, I just knew it was you guys.. and your wife is going to be in the competition? I was asked to judge it.." she then smiles as she continues to snuggle up to Dynamo.

@,

Dynamo smiles, but smirks at the professor. "Thank you sir and I'll keep that thought in mind. I'm also sorry Professor, but I'm no kid. I've got a dream one day and I will make it come true. I hope to be a champion of a region league one day and have Felicity by my side." He says and smiles at Hau and Lilly who join in the hug. He then looks to Felicity while she made her choice.

Dynamo looks at Felicity in surprise as he felt her hug and kiss him. He soon happily returns the kiss and hug. He pulls back from the kiss and looks at her lovingly. "I'm really grateful and happy, Felicity. I choose you! I will always choose you, Fel." He chuckles and returns the snuggle. "Did you want to see the competition as a group, sweetheart? If so, did you want to be a judge, or just watch in the audience?" He asks while continuing to snuggle his girlfriend. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles as she continues to huggle Dynamo "W-well I already said I would judge it" she says and giggles, nuzzling into his chest lovingly. She then looks to the others "O-oh we left Sparky and the others at the center, we came across a flock of Fletchlings attacking a lone Starly, Dynamo managed to shoo them away but the Starly was so badly injured we rushed it to the closest Pokecenter, which is when we learned about you guys being here" she says, holding Dynamo's hand in hers, yawning a little, "Did you want to go check on Starly again love?"

@,

Dynamo nods as he hugs and nuzzles Felicity. "That's true, but I wasn't sure if you were skipping it because of the journey we are on. I think it would be okay to stop and see the sights. It would be cool getting to know both Hau and Lilly. They seem like really awesome individuals." He smiles at the others while holding Fel closely to him. He nods at her remark while looking at the professor. "I remember Nurse Joy telling us that a little bit ago. I don't know why the Fletchling were attacking, but I couldn't let Starly get hurt." He nods and takes her hand in his, but notices her yawning a little. "You feeling a little tired, sweetheart? Would you like me to carry you? I wouldn't mind checking on Starly again, but we should check on the others as well. We don't want to make Sparky and the others worry." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity smiles as she leans up to kiss Kukui and hugs him before going back to snuggling up to Dynamo "Well, the competition is in the next town, where the first gym is, so we can do both love, but you're right, it is getting late and I am pretty tired" she says and kisses him on the mouth "Come on sweetheart, lets go get the others and see if Starly will let you capture it" she says then waving to the others "It was truly wonderful to see you guys here, hopefully we'll get more time to spend together" she says before holding Dynamo's hand tightly.

@,

Dynamo smiles softly at Felicity kissing and hug Kukui, before snuggling her back. He smiles and nods at her remark. "That sounds like a plan. Maybe we can see the competition first and then have the gym battle. The gym isn't going anywhere, so it works out for all of us." He says tries to stifle a yawn, but to no avail. "I think I'm starting to get a little tired myself, sweetheart. I guess it's been a long day. We all did travel a good ways and we should get some rest. We'll probably make it to Santalune City tomorrow, if we're lucky. I'm not sure if Starly is set on being captured yet, but we'll see what the nurse says. We can also ask her if we can all stay at the Pokemon center for the night." He waves to the others and nods once more at her statement. "It was nice to meet you all. I hope I can get a chance to battle you guys sometime." He says while holding Felicity's hand in his own. A smirk formed on his lips as an idea came to mind. As they began to walk back towards the front of the center, Dynamo picked Felicity up and carried her bridal style. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Felicity giggles and then nuzzles into his chest lovingly, a lot of ponies looked on and smiled, even Nurse Joy, who was talking to Officer Jenny smiled at the display "Hello again you two, was it who you thought they were miss Sycamore?" Nurse Joy asks.

Felicity nods "Yep, my friends from when daddy and I moved to Alola for a while." she says and giggles as Bella and Rocky had curled up with Sparky on a pokemon bed next to the front desk "How's the Starly doing?"

Nurse Joy looks to Officer Jenny who nods "Well we found out some information, apparently some careless trainer had left some poketreats on the ground, and while the Starly was eating them,. the Fletchlings saw and started to attack it for the treats"