Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Birth Stone Do You Have?

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

My birthday's in June, so my birthstone is either a pearl, a moonstone, or alexandrite. I didn't even know there were multiple options until just now, so I'd say pearl, since it's the one I've known about the longest.

• Brohoof 1

The Power of Ruby Compels Thou!

Goody! Red is one of my many favorite colors! Maybe someday when I got the cash I'll get an amulet with it set into, like this one:

mtg_quicksilver_amulet_by_cryptcrawler_d

Pity though... do also like green emeralds. Wonder how Emerald & Ruby go together?

Oughta do me some research into who Ruby & Emerald are in that... Gem...Girl...thing with that little fat kid with the fuzzy hair....

• Brohoof 2

Pity though... do also like green emeralds. Wonder how Emerald & Ruby go together?

Oughta do me some research into who Ruby & Emerald are in that... Gem...Girl...thing with that little fat kid with the fuzzy hair....

There's also a certain pair of Pokemon games, a certain pair of plumbers, and -- of course -- a certain end-of-the-year holiday.

• Brohoof 1

I was born in July, so my birthstone is a ruby (the 'red ruby').

Also, I wish you can submit a poll on this thread like this:

• January - Garnet
  • February - Amethyst
  • March - Aquamarine
  • April - Diamond
  • May - Emerald
  • June - Pearl / Alexandrite
  • July - Ruby
  • August - Peridot
  • September - Sapphire
  • October - Opal
  • November - Topaz / Citrine
  • December - Turquoise

Being born in March means Aquamarine - I'm absolutely fine with this! That gentle blue shade is definitely pretty. Maybe my birth stone also tells why I like blue hues so much. 

My birthday is in July and that would mean my stone is a Ruby, though I would prefer to have an Emerald since green is my favourite colour as opposed to red which I am neutral towards.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I was born in February so mine is Amethyst. :twi:

Copy paste. Again, I don't even know what a birth stone is, but I know what month I was born in.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...