Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm Nymira

Nymira

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: This Youtuber that goes by the name "FadedHolySolider" said we should watch it, I think he was just trolling but I actually watched it. I watched the first episode on Netflix. I loved it but the social norms got to me, few months later I watched it again and this time I became hooked and didn't give a crap about the social norms.

Some of you might already know me. I've been on this site a while, I didn't use it much. So I thought I'd introduce myself for I've only been on here a handful of times. /) :) and get more active on the site. I always produce "EDM" and Pony music stuff, experimental stuff, etc. My Youtube is http://youtube.com/nymirarose in case you want to check it out. Lately I've been feeling happy and sad. I lost a good friend of mine recently :( but it's okay. I will make it through. Thank you guys fir reading this! :)  :love:

• Brohoof 5

didn't give a crap about the social norms.

That's the right Thing to do! After all, People who blame you for liking what you like are not good People to be around!

Still, hope you have a nice stay here now that you're more active.

Sorry for your loss. I do hope that we as a community can help you get through it as well! /)

Hello Nymira, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 1