Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Time for a tea party!

Yellow Diamond

Sorry, coffee lovers, but you're going to have to put down your mugs for just a moment, because there's a new addition to announce! :love:

Tealeaf has been on the forums for less than a year, but already she's made quite the impression. Tealeaf will thus bring her spirit and talents to our staff by overlooking Octavia's Hall. I'm confident our community of budding artists will benefit from her thoughtfulness, kindness, and creativity. Plus, we'll be sharing virtual cubicles down near commissions!

So grab a cup and get the water brewing. You can even bring a pinch of lemon, if you'd like. Just make sure to gather round to congratulate the newest member of our team. Welcome aboard, Tealeaf!

Discord_with_beady_eyes_S5E7.png

• Brohoof 16

Thank you very much! c: 
I am very glad to be here and hope to be able to contribute to the forums for a long while yet. I'm very glad to be a part of this team alongside you all.

• Brohoof 10

Congratulations, Tealeaf! :grin:

It'll be a pleasure to have you around down in OH~♪

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the Tea-m! :P I am sure you will do much to help maintain Octavia's Hall.  :idea:

• Brohoof 5

Well...I do love me some tea, so no complaints. I'm all for the Tea-Coffee Alliance anyway. :P

Welcome to the team! ^^

• Brohoof 5

A toast to Tealeaf for showing us all what the true ultimate beverage is! Spiffing job old girl. :D

Welcome to the team, very glad to have you aboard. :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome aboard Tealeaf! I know you'll do a great job at keeping trouble from brewing. ...yeah, I had to. :icwudt: Puns aside, I know you'll do good in Octavia's Hall~

Meantime, the number of tea-drinkers in staff grows... *worriedly sips coffee*

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the team, Tea. I trust that you will uphold your duty within Octavia's Hall. But remember to also have fun ;):) 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh ... I missed a staff post. Let's see ..

*Rummaging through joke bin

Ugh. So many Dad Jokes. I need to unload these next time I talk to Yellow Diamond.

*Digs deeper

Let's see ... Tea Party ... Tea Party. I have history! No too easy. Politics? Hm, best let that be. Wait! Here we go!

CAFqmM4U0AAmGH1.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

There you go. Remember ... rule number one of staff when things get a little crazy.

e11f0acca344e0c96efde2bc6f01bf82.png

• Brohoof 7