Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Lunar Palette's Wish Comes True (1x1 between C. Thunder Dash and LunarPalette)

Courageous Thunder Dash

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/162736-lunar-palettes-wish-comes-true-1x1-ooc/

It was a nice and sunny day. Thunder Dash had just landed after one of his daily patrols. He had his grand wings spread. Being the size of Celestia, it was kind of a sight to see Thunder with his large wings spread as he walked through Ponyville. Thunder looked around for a place to sit. 

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On this day, the sun was shining to wonderfully to resist painting outside. With her canvas, brushes, paint palette, and paints Lunarpalette sat in the shade of a tree to paint a picture of Ponyville. Then she saw a bright yellow Pegasus with such a beautiful wing span. 'I wish I could have wings' she thought as she did most everyday. Little did she know that this was C. ThunderDash.

Edited by Lunarpalette

@@Lunarpalette,

(OOC: The C is part of my username only, not part of Thunder Dash. Thunder Dash is just Thunder Dash.)

Thunder looked around and noticed a mare painting. Instinctively, he slowly walked up to her, looking at her in the eye. It looked as if she noticed him first.

@ ThunderDash,

(Sorry, still getting the hang of this)

Lunarpalette saw the stallion look at her and she quickly averted her eyes back to her painting. 'Great Lunar, now he thinks you're a creep'. She tried to just go back to painting as best she could. With a quick glance upwards she saw him walking over to her. She did her best to look intent on her painting but prepared to say hello.

Edited by Lunarpalette

@@Lunarpalette,

(OOC: Ok, also to mention me in a post, select any part of the text in my post and click "mention")

Thunder stopped in front of the mare. "Hey there...I saw you looking up at me..." He said as he eyed the mare, noticing her expression was that of ready to speak to him, rather than continue on her painting. 

@C. ThunderDash,

(I may be doing the mentioning incorrectly)

Lunarpalette looked up from her painting and replied, "hello! Um, yeah, sorry about that. I just couldn't help but notice your large wings is all". 'Ugg, I hope I don't sound stupid' she thought to herself. She looked down at her painting and back up at the stallion. "I'm Lunarpalette by the way!" She said trying to display the best smile she could.

Edited by Lunarpalette

@C. ThunderDash

(I may be doing the mentioning incorrectly)

Lunarpalette looked up f I'm her painting and replied, "hello! Um, yeah, sorry about that. I just couldn't help but notice your large wings is all". 'Ugg, I hope I don't sound stupid' she thought to herself. She looked down at her painting and back up at the stallion. "I'm Lunarpalette by the way!" She said trying to display the best smile she could.

(OOC: You can just quote me then.)

"Well...I was just born bigger than the average foal. I had a huge growth spurt and when I was only 6, I was already the size of an average adult pony. Now, I'm as all as Princess Celestia..." Thunder stated as he looked down at the mare. "So...what are you painting?" He asked as he folded his wings.

(OOC: You can just quote me then.)

"Well...I was just born bigger than the average foal. I had a huge growth spurt and when I was only 6, I was already the size of an average adult pony. Now, I'm as all as Princess Celestia..." Thunder stated as he looked down at the mare. "So...what are you painting?" He asked as he folded his wings.

Lunarpalette turned her painting to ThunderDash. "It's just a painting of the town. I like to do a lot of sight painting. What do you think so far?" The painting to Lunarpalette was far from done but the shapes of the buildings and roads were cleanly done.

Lunarpalette turned her painting to ThunderDash. "It's just a painting of the town. I like to do a lot of sight painting. What do you think so far?" The painting to Lunarpalette was far from done but the shapes of the buildings and roads were cleanly done.

Thunder examined the painting. "It looks good so far." He said as he looked at the details so far. "Oh...I don't think I ever told you my name...I'm Thunder Dash." Thunder said smiling. "So...how often do you come out here and paint?" He asked as he sat down in front of Lunar.

Thunder examined the painting. "It looks good so far." He said as he looked at the details so far. "Oh...I don't think I ever told you my name...I'm Thunder Dash." Thunder said smiling. "So...how often do you come out here and paint?" He asked as he sat down in front of Lunar.

Lunarpalette looked at Thunder "I come out to paint maybe once a week. Usually I am inside to paint though or in a different area. Actually this is one of my first times doing an actual clear painting of the town. I have done city lines before but not a clear detailed painting of a town." She said starting to get exited with her realization. Smiling she looked at her painting again.

Lunarpalette looked at Thunder "I come out to paint maybe once a week. Usually I am inside to paint though or in a different area. Actually this is one of my first times doing an actual clear painting of the town. I have done city lines before but not a clear detailed painting of a town." She said starting to get exited with her realization. Smiling she looked at her painting again.

"Thats pretty cool..." Thunder said. He then gathered some electricity and made a candybar appear from the blue. He began to munch on it. "I spend most of my time flying around Equestria making sure everything is safe...gotta do your job if you're the Major of the Equestria Military Air Force." Thunder said.

"Thats pretty cool..." Thunder said. He then gathered some electricity and made a candybar appear from the blue. He began to munch on it. "I spend most of my time flying around Equestria making sure everything is safe...gotta do your job if you're the Major of the Equestria Military Air Force." Thunder said.

Lunarpalette looked in amazement as Thunder made a candy bar appear from electricity. She sat there with her mouth open not knowing what to say. Then she snapped out of her daze with a few blinks of her eyes and asked "how did you do that?!" She was so amazed with this act she had hardly even heard his impressive job position.

"I can wield electricity and convert it to magic. I received this ability when I was a colt while trying to rescue a lost pegasus. I was struck by lightning and when that usually happens, you go down...but I didn't. The lightning bolt hit a spot on my body that went deep and changed my genetic code giving me these abilities." Thunder explained.

"I can wield electricity and convert it to magic. I received this ability when I was a colt while trying to rescue a lost pegasus. I was struck by lightning and when that usually happens, you go down...but I didn't. The lightning bolt hit a spot on my body that went deep and changed my genetic code giving me these abilities." Thunder explained.

Lunarpalette listened with awe. "That is so amazing! I have never heard of such a thing but that is... just amazing." This story was almost unbelievable to her but she couldn't say that she had not believed it. When she was a filly Lunar had heard something from her parents about a colt who had saved a filly from a dangerous storm. She never thought much about it before but now that she had heard it from the very same Pegasus, she was just in awe of this.

Lunarpalette listened with awe. "That is so amazing! I have never heard of such a thing but that is... just amazing." This story was almost unbelievable to her but she couldn't say that she had not believed it. When she was a filly Lunar had heard something from her parents about a colt who had saved a filly from a dangerous storm. She never thought much about it before but now that she had heard it from the very same Pegasus, she was just in awe of this.

Thunder looked at Lunar. "Wait a second...did your...hold up...I think I know your parents...but it has a been a very long time...it looks like you've heard that story before..." Thunder stated looking at Lunar's face. He knew that his story was popular, but didn't realize it was that popular.

Thunder looked at Lunar. "Wait a second...did your...hold up...I think I know your parents...but it has a been a very long time...it looks like you've heard that story before..." Thunder stated looking at Lunar's face. He knew that his story was popular, but didn't realize it was that popular.

Lunarpalette then said, "Well both of my parents are actually Pegasi and they were worrried when they heard that there was a filly lost while a storm was brewing. They had tried to look for her as well but with things getting as bad as they were they came home to make sure I was ok. It was the next day that I had heard of your story" Lunarpalette looking back at Thunder.

Lunarpalette then said, "Well both of my parents are actually Pegasi and they were worrried when they heard that there was a filly lost while a storm was brewing. They had tried to look for her as well but with things getting as bad as they were they came home to make sure I was ok. It was the next day that I had heard of your story" Lunarpalette looking back at Thunder.

"But leaving that pegasus behind would've been horrible. That's why I stepped in." Thunder said. "Anyways...anything else you have to share? Or...wanna hang out a little bit maybe...go to the rec center?" Thunder asked spreading his grand wings again to stretch them.

"But leaving that pegasus behind would've been horrible. That's why I stepped in." Thunder said. "Anyways...anything else you have to share? Or...wanna hang out a little bit maybe...go to the rec center?" Thunder asked spreading his grand wings again to stretch them.

Lunarpalette watched as Thunder unfolded his wings again and nodded. "Sure that would be nice!" She said getting kind of exited. Hanging out with a hero, with those great wings seemed like a to good of an suggestion. She started to put up her paint supplies in her bag. Remembering him saying if there was any thing else to share came to her mind and she did have something. But her desire for wings was an outrageous statement and would surely turn him away. As many friends as Lunar had she was sorely lacking in really good ones. "We can go to the rec center if you want" Lunar suggested, pushing her previous thoughts out of her head.

Lunarpalette watched as Thunder unfolded his wings again and nodded. "Sure that would be nice!" She said getting kind of exited. Hanging out with a hero, with those great wings seemed like a to good of an suggestion. She started to put up her paint supplies in her bag. Remembering him saying if there was any thing else to share came to her mind and she did have something. But her desire for wings was an outrageous statement and would surely turn him away. As many friends as Lunar had she was sorely lacking in really good ones. "We can go to the rec center if you want" Lunar suggested, pushing her previous thoughts out of her head.

Thunder took the lead to the recreation center with a light swish of his tail. He noticed a different looks on Lunar's face. "Hey, you look really pensive...something on your mind?" Thunder asked as he continued to stroll slowly towards the recreation center.

Thunder took the lead to the recreation center with a light swish of his tail. He noticed a different looks on Lunar's face. "Hey, you look really pensive...something on your mind?" Thunder asked as he continued to stroll slowly towards the recreation center.

Lunar looked down. She really didn't want to talk about what was on her mind but she had a feeling Thunder was going to keep asking until she broke. "Well, it's nothing really. I am just.... I don't know. A little jealous I guess? I know I shouldn't be but I have this thing for wings. I think they are so wonderful and... I always have wished I was born a Pegasus. It's ridiculous I know but, I just feel saddened when I see wings. And your wings are so magnificent." Lunar confessed to Thunder.

Edited by Lunarpalette

Lunar looked down. She really didn't want to talk about what was on her mind but she had a feeling Thunder was going to keep asking until she broke. "Well, it's nothing really. I am just.... I don't know. A little jealous I guess? I know I shouldn't be but I have this thing for wings. I think they are so wonderful and... I always have wished I was born a Pegasus. It's ridiculous I know but, I just feel saddened when I see wings. And your wings are so magnificent." Lunar confessed to Thunder.

Thunder thought for a moment. He then had idea. "Hold still Lunar..." He said gathering some electricity. He fired a harmless but tingly beam at Lunar. True pegasus wings sprouted from her sides. Thunder smiled faintly, but looked a tad weaker than normal. He would recover in due time. 

Thunder thought for a moment. He then had idea. "Hold still Lunar..." He said gathering some electricity. He fired a harmless but tingly beam at Lunar. True pegasus wings sprouted from her sides. Thunder smiled faintly, but looked a tad weaker than normal. He would recover in due time.

Before Lunar could react she was surprised by a shock of electricity from Thunder and squeaked a little. She felt something on her back and looked to see what it was. Lunar couldn't believe her eyes! There sprouting from her back was a pair of beautiful blue wings with orange feathers every other feather. She fanned them out and stared in awe. "Did you just... give me wings!?" Lunar exclaimed to Thunder. Lunar was starting to feel as if she was going to start crying of joy.

Before Lunar could react she was surprised by a shock of electricity from Thunder and squeaked a little. She felt something on her back and looked to see what it was. Lunar couldn't believe her eyes! There sprouting from her back was a pair of beautiful blue wings with orange feathers every other feather. She fanned them out and stared in awe. "Did you just... give me wings!?" Lunar exclaimed to Thunder. Lunar was starting to feel as if she was going to start crying of joy.

Thunder nodded yes scratching his ear. He was a little lightheaded from the spell. "Now I've gotta teach you to fly..." He said as he stood back up, still a little wobbly from the spell. He had not performed that trick in a long time, and since he used more than normal, it made him feel woozy. 

Thunder nodded yes scratching his ear. He was a little lightheaded from the spell. "Now I've gotta teach you to fly..." He said as he stood back up, still a little wobbly from the spell. He had not performed that trick in a long time, and since he used more than normal, it made him feel woozy.

Lunar was still so excited. "Really!? Thank you! This is too amazing. You sure you want to take on the trouble? Just this is such a gift. Um... you ok?" Lunarpalette asked now noticing Thunders sudden dizzy spell. She stepped forward to make sure Thunder wasnt going to get to lightheaded.

Lunar was still so excited. "Really!? Thank you! This is too amazing. You sure you want to take on the trouble? Just this is such a gift. Um... you ok?" Lunarpalette asked now noticing Thunders sudden dizzy spell. She stepped forward to make sure Thunder wasnt going to get to lightheaded.

"Yeah...j-just haven't performed that spell in a long while..." Thunder said finally sitting back down on his rump. "I may need to sit down longer than I thought..." He said as he shook himself off. He then gathered some electricity and made a cup of water appear. He started to sip it slowly.