Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Lunar Palette's Wish Comes True (1x1 between C. Thunder Dash and LunarPalette)

Courageous Thunder Dash

4 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

"The bramble is so thick...I don't wanna risk damaging my wings. Pegasai have tried to do it, and sadly...injured their wings badly enough, that it took them forever for them to heal back up..." Thunder said looking up at the thorny bramble that up the sky. 

Lunar blushed from embarrassment. She should have looked up and seen that. "Oh yeah, right. Then should we try and search for it hive by hoof?"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar blushed from embarrassment. She should have looked up and seen that. "Oh yeah, right. Then should we try and search for it hive by hoof?"

"It's our only choice." Thunder said as he gently took the baby changeling from Lunar and put it on his back. It mewed softly, snuggling on top of Thunder Dash. Thunder then approached another fork in the path. He went right this time. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Lunarpalette

Thunder continued to walk. The baby changeling needs once pointing somewhere. Thunder couldn't see where it was pointing. It was pointing to a little path that led somewhere. The changeling mewed again still pointing to the path. "Hey Lunar, what's the little changeling trying to tell us?" He asked stopping. 

(edited)

@C. Thunder Dash

Lunarpalette looked towards the little changling and said, "I think they want us to go down that path there. It looks a bit small but used. I think we should check it out." Lunar said trying to still look down the path for any potential danger.

Edited by Lunarpalette

@Lunarpalette

"It's our best option...maybe this little changeling knows it's way back home from here..." Thunder said as he continued to take the gravel path. He could see the path slowly descending. "It looks like we're gonna end up going into a cave or something..." He said. 

@Lunarpalette

"Maybe...most changeling hives are underground anyway..." Thunder concluded as he entered the gave. There were small bits of goo along the walls. Thunder leaned and smelled the goo. It was a distinctive smell, unlike ordinary changeling goo. "Yep...I believe we're in the right place." He stated. "Ordinary changeling goo doesn't smell good at all. This goo right here smells sweet, so the new breed of changelings live here." Thunder said. The little changeling mewed happily. 

@Lunarpalette

"Uh, Lunar? You do know I said this goo smells sweet right? If it smelled bad, we would've been in a dangerous hive..." Thunder said as he continued to walk. Some chatter could be heard. Two changelings were talking about something. The little changeling mewed twice. "I think our little changeling hears it's parents..." Thunder said. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Lunar facehoofed herself. Why didn't she listen more clearly? She did smell something aweful though. She must have picked up something from the forest. She followed Thunder to where two changlings were. 

((OOC: Sorry, I didn't read it very clearly.))

@Lunarpalette

(OOC: It's ok)

Thunder turned a corner and saw the two changelings walking. "Hello?" He called out. One of the changelings turned around and noticed Thunder. "Oh look! It's that Thunder Dash pony who my other friend was talking about!" The changeling exclaimed. "Yep...it's me alright, and this is Lunar." Thunder said pointing to Lunar. 

@Lunarpalette

"So...what brings you here?" The one changeling asked. "Well...I found this little guy lost in the Everfree..." Thunder said turning and revealing the baby changeling who mewed at the two changelings happily. "Awww...he's so cute!" The one changeling cooed. "You know where we could find his parents?" Thunder asked. "Well the hive is pretty big...we could help..." The one changeling said. "Yeah! We're great at navigating our hive." The other changeling said. 

@C. Thunder Dash 

Lunar stretched her wings really quick and watched happily as they started towards the hive in search of the little changling's parents. The hive was truly massive. Filled with different hallways but large she could tell. She followed Thunder closely behind.

@Lunarpalette

Thunder Dash and the two changelings took the lead. "So...how's life?" The one changeling asked. "Been good...teaching Lunar how to fly...she's always wanted to have wings..." Thunder said. "And you gave them to her?" The one changeling asked. "I sure did, and you should've seen her reaction..." Thunder said winking at Lunar. 

(edited)

@C. Thunder Dash

Lunar blushed at his statement. She stretched out her wings and kept them out for a moment. "Yes it was so amazing. One minute I was talking about how much I wished I was a Pegasus and the next I have these beauties on my back! Not as good with flying yet but I am so excited to have them!" She said flapping her wings once.

Edited by Lunarpalette

"Ah don't worry. You'll get better. It's way easier than changeling wings, as they require a super fast flap speed...fortunately I can turn into anything I want anytime...so that's how I get around it." The one changeling exclaimed. Some faint voices could be heard. "Wh-where is he...?" One asked. "Think those voices could be the little guys' parents?" Thunder asked. The little changeling mewed twice stirring. 

• 1 month later...

@C. Thunder Dash

"oh yes! I see them." Picking up the little changling gently Lunar and Thunder approach the changling pair. "Hello there! We were wondering if this little baby was yours." Lunar said cradling the little one in her arms but showing him to them.

@Lunarpalette

(OOC: Make sure not to godmod Thunder to advance things. I was trying to extend the scene out by one more post.)

The two changelings turned around and saw Thunder and Lunar. The little changeling reached out it's little hooves mewing continuously. "Why...it certainly is! Our little buggy bug is always wandering. So hard to keep up with him. He's probably gonna grow up to be a scout in the hive. Usually little changelings that tend to wander a lot become scouts." The father explained. 

(OOC: oh, I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to put next. I'll be more careful next time.)

@C. Thunder Dash

Lunar couldn't help but smile widely as she gave the little changling back to his parents. "That's incredible! Well he is certainly the wanderer. But I'm glad we got him back to you safely."