Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Lunar Palette's Wish Comes True (1x1 between C. Thunder Dash and LunarPalette)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@Lunarpalette,

"You're very welcome." Thunder Dash said. He noticed that Lunar looked pretty exhausted. "Guess we will take a little longer of a break..." He said as he gently laid down facing Lunar. "Also, since you have wings, you can now take cloud rides, which is very relaxing." Thunder stated.

Lunarpalette looked hesitantly to the cloud but then, stepped lightly on it and found that it was indeed able to hold her! It felt so soft and comfortable. Lunar walked over and laid down parallel to Thunder. She smiled contently and looked to Thunder Dash. "I feel better than I have in months. This truly is and incredible thing you have done for me. If there is anything I can do for you in return don't hesitate to ask."

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Lunarpalette

Thunder Dash used his abilities to pull another cloud down to their level. He then gently meshed the two clouds together. They became one. Thunder ended up unconsciously wrapping his large wing around Lunar. "Wanna take a cloud ride all aorund Equestria?" Thunder asked. 

@@Lunarpalette

Thunder Dash used his abilities to pull another cloud down to their level. He then gently meshed the two clouds together. They became one. Thunder ended up unconsciously wrapping his large wing around Lunar. "Wanna take a cloud ride all aorund Equestria?" Thunder asked.

Noticing that Thunder had wrapped his wing around her Lunar blushed slightly. "I-I'd love to" she said stammering unexpectedly. His wing was nice and warm around her and she relaxed against him. 'this is nice' she thought. She looked to Thunder and then out to the land below.

Thunder leaned back a little so the cloud could go a little higher. They were slowly floating over Ponyville. "Hey look! You see Twilight's Castle up ahead?" Thunder asked as the crystal tree castle came into view. The dug up dirt and large hole from what was Golden Oak library could be seen in the distance. 

@@Lunarpalette

• 2 weeks later...

Lunar looked as Thunder pointed out Twilights castle. "Oh yeah! It's a magnificent place to see really. Especially here in Ponyville. Really it almost looks like something you would see more in the Crystal Empire but here it stands! You know it would be lovely to paint actually" Lunar said going into thought. But then she placed the thought back in her head. This was a time to relax not think about work. She looked to the distance as she ride the cloud with Thunder.

On 3/24/2017 at 3:20 PM, C. Thunder Dash said:

Thunder leaned back a little so the cloud could go a little higher. They were slowly floating over Ponyville. "Hey look! You see Twilight's Castle up ahead?" Thunder asked as the crystal tree castle came into view. The dug up dirt and large hole from what was Golden Oak library could be seen in the distance. 

@@Lunarpalette

Lunar looked as Thunder pointed out Twilights castle. "Oh yeah! It's a magnificent place to see really. Especially here in Ponyville. Really it almost looks like something you would see more in the Crystal Empire but here it stands! You know it would be lovely to paint actually" Lunar said going into thought. But then she placed the thought back in her head. This was a time to relax not think about work. She looked to the distance as she ride the cloud with Thunder.

10 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Thunder Dash turned the cloud towards Canterlot. Celestia's Castle was just up ahead. "And there's Celestia's castle..." Thunder said as he continued to fly the cloud slowly. Two Wonderbolts could be seen practicing some flight maneuvers. "Now there's a sight...see the two Wonderbolts practicing? You hardly ever see them practicing in such an open area." Thunder said. 

46 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Thunder Dash turned the cloud towards Canterlot. Celestia's Castle was just up ahead. "And there's Celestia's castle..." Thunder said as he continued to fly the cloud slowly. Two Wonderbolts could be seen practicing some flight maneuvers. "Now there's a sight...see the two Wonderbolts practicing? You hardly ever see them practicing in such an open area." Thunder said. 

Lunarpalette fixed her eyes on the two pegesi practicing. "Oh yeah! That's awesome! I love flying but I don't know if I'd ever be into that kind of flying. And Canterlot looks beautiful from here. Celestia's castle looks so reagal and fair from this angle as well. This is the side of Equestria I had only dreamed of seeing. And it was never this beautiful" She was totally transfixed with it all.

6 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunarpalette fixed her eyes on the two pegesi practicing. "Oh yeah! That's awesome! I love flying but I don't know if I'd ever be into that kind of flying. And Canterlot looks beautiful from here. Celestia's castle looks so reagal and fair from this angle as well. This is the side of Equestria I had only dreamed of seeing. And it was never this beautiful" She was totally transfixed with it all.

Thunder Dash smiled as he slowed the cloud down. The Everfree Forest was right below them. "Hey...wanna take a break from the air and go for a slow stroll thorugh the Everfree...I know my way around there pretty well..." Thunder said as be gently brought the cloud to a gentle halt. 

4 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Thunder Dash smiled as he slowed the cloud down. The Everfree Forest was right below them. "Hey...wanna take a break from the air and go for a slow stroll thorugh the Everfree...I know my way around there pretty well..." Thunder said as be gently brought the cloud to a gentle halt. 

Lunar thought about this for a bit. The thought of going into Evertree frightened her a bit but she had Thunder with her so she would be fine. "Sure. Sounds nice." She gracefully dismounted the cloud and glides down to the grouch with her wings out stretched.

Just now, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar thought about this for a bit. The thought of going into Evertree frightened her a bit but she had Thunder with her so she would be fine. "Sure. Sounds nice." She gracefully dismounted the cloud and glides down to the grouch with her wings out stretched.

Thunder fluttered down as well. He then slowly took the lead. He saw a couple of tree snakes hanging from a somewhat low branch. They hissed softly at him. Thunder chuckled as the two snakes eyed him and Lunar cunningly.

(edited)
35 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Thunder fluttered down as well. He then slowly took the lead. He saw a couple of tree snakes hanging from a somewhat low branch. They hissed softly at him. Thunder chuckled as the two snakes eyed him and Lunar cunningly.

Lunar stepped back and squeeked from fear at the sight of the snakes. She flared her wings and hid behind Thunder for protection.

Edited by Lunarpalette

1 hour ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar stepped back and squeeked from fear at the sight of the snakes. She flared her wings and hid behind Thunder for protection.

"Awww Lunar...don't be scared...they're friendly." Thunder said as he approached one of the snakes. It hissed softly. Thunder extended his hoof out, and the snake slithered on it slowly. It then gently curled itself around Thunder's neck. The other snake noticed Lunar behind Thunder's wing. 

19 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

"Awww Lunar...don't be scared...they're friendly." Thunder said as he approached one of the snakes. It hissed softly. Thunder extended his hoof out, and the snake slithered on it slowly. It then gently curled itself around Thunder's neck. The other snake noticed Lunar behind Thunder's wing. 

Lunar watched with interest. She slowly approached the other snake and hesitantly and slowly extended a hoof to it. It sniffed her hooks and slithered up her leg. This felt strange to Lunar and she had to force herself to not shake it off but she just let it slither to around her back. She looked at Thunder smiled at him.

3 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar watched with interest. She slowly approached the other snake and hesitantly and slowly extended a hoof to it. It sniffed her hooks and slithered up her leg. This felt strange to Lunar and she had to force herself to not shake it off but she just let it slither to around her back. She looked at Thunder smiled at him.

(OOC: Was planning to control all of the animals...)

"Don't worry Lunar, you'll get used to it..." Thunder said as he continued to walk past the branches. The light around them was getting darker. "We're going deeper into the forest, but again, I know my way around." Thunder said as he continued to walk. He then made a left at a fork in the path. 

3 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

(OOC: Was planning to control all of the animals...)

"Don't worry Lunar, you'll get used to it..." Thunder said as he continued to walk past the branches. The light around them was getting darker. "We're going deeper into the forest, but again, I know my way around." Thunder said as he continued to walk. He then made a left at a fork in the path. 

(OOC: oh sorry)

Lunar walked on and followed Thunder through the forest. It was getting darker so she followed close behind Thunder. Her eyes adjusted rather quickly as usual but she still wasn't sure what would come out of the dark.

Just now, Lunarpalette said:

(OOC: oh sorry)

Lunar walked on and followed Thunder through the forest. It was getting darker so she followed close behind Thunder. Her eyes adjusted rather quickly as usual but she still wasn't sure what would come out of the dark.

The two snakes saw a branch and uncoiled. They slithered on to the branch. They hissed, saying goodbye. "Bye you two." Thunder said as he continued to walk. Suddenly, a soft mew caught his attention. "Hey Lunar, did you hear that?" Thunder asked stopping to look around. 

1 hour ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

The two snakes saw a branch and uncoiled. They slithered on to the branch. They hissed, saying goodbye. "Bye you two." Thunder said as he continued to walk. Suddenly, a soft mew caught his attention. "Hey Lunar, did you hear that?" Thunder asked stopping to look around. 

Lunar stopped as soon as she heard Thunder speak. She did hear something. It sounded like a small mew. "Yeah" she whispered. She looked to see where it may be coming from.

6 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar stopped as soon as she heard Thunder speak. She did hear something. It sounded like a small mew. "Yeah" she whispered. She looked to see where it may be coming from.

Thunder faced a certain bush. It rustled and the mewing. Thunder reached into the bush. The creature squeaked with a little fear. "Awww...it's ok..." Thunder said. He pulled out...a brightly-colored quivering little baby changeling. "Oh, it's so adorable..." Thunder said stroking it to calm it down. It was still quivering. 

15 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Thunder faced a certain bush. It rustled and the mewing. Thunder reached into the bush. The creature squeaked with a little fear. "Awww...it's ok..." Thunder said. He pulled out...a brightly-colored quivering little baby changeling. "Oh, it's so adorable..." Thunder said stroking it to calm it down. It was still quivering. 

Lunar had heard of changlings but this one seemed alright. Also there was some sort of reformation with the changlings if she remembered right. Lunar walked up to Thunder and looked at the cute little guy. "Awe"

2 minutes ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar had heard of changlings but this one seemed alright. Also there was some sort of reformation with the changlings if she remembered right. Lunar walked up to Thunder and looked at the cute little stallion. "Awe"

"I wonder where it's hive is..." Thunder said as he lookd around. He then handed the baby changeling over to Lunar for her to hold. It mewed wanting to stay with Thunder, reaching it's little hooves out. "It's ok...she's a good mare too..." Thunder stated. 

7 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

"I wonder where it's hive is..." Thunder said as he lookd around. He then handed the baby changeling over to Lunar for her to hold. It mewed wanting to stay with Thunder, reaching it's little hooves out. "It's ok...she's a good mare too..." Thunder stated. 

Lunar smiled at Thunderdash's sweet remark. She held out her hives to the changling and sat down so she could hold it while still balanced. She held the baby with care and looked to see what Thunder was doing.

2 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar smiled at Thunderdash's sweet remark. She held out her hives to the changling and sat down so she could hold it while still balanced. She held the baby with care and looked to see what Thunder was doing.

Thunder was looking around for goo strains. Young changelings tended to leave goo paths behind for some of the egg goo tended to stay and drip off as life passed. "No goo paths here..." Thunder said. 

6 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Thunder was looking around for goo strains. Young changelings tended to leave goo paths behind for some of the egg goo tended to stay and drip off as life passed. "No goo paths here..." Thunder said. 

Lunar looked concerned "But, what does that mean? Can you not find anything? Maybe you could fly above the trees and look for any signs of the hive?"

2 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Lunar looked concerned "But, what does that mean? Can you not find anything? Maybe you could fly above the trees and look for any signs of the hive?"

"The bramble is so thick...I don't wanna risk damaging my wings. Pegasai have tried to do it, and sadly...injured their wings badly enough, that it took them forever for them to heal back up..." Thunder said looking up at the thorny bramble that up the sky.