Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dark Matter The Swordsman Anything {CLOSED}

Mast. Equestos/Gigas

oZhlvbl.png

"My, my, you're quite the dark one!" the crystal mare smirked, flipping her mane over to the other side.  "Would your favorite color happen to be black, perchance?  It's always black, or red.  Also, where did you find your sword?  Oh, what was it called?  The Sword of Dar-"

The viscountess gasped and lifted up her hoof.  "Oh goodness me, I appear to have cut myself!" she called out sarcastically.  "Just what could have done?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Hazard Time-Well now hehe thank you for the compliment. My favorite color isn't really black or red. I happen to like certain

colors that are mystical and some to match my style. 

Oh yes the Sword of Darkness. Necrodeus bestowed it upon me. He told me it was formed from darkness itself and from his

parents that happened for one of them to be a mare.

Still I wield it and show no hesitation to use in battle at will. Its in my nature, yet I don't attack all the time. Just

when I find it necessary. Self defense to be exact. 

Haha nice try, I do appreciate some humor from others and I like your style.

Alright on the next one.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

sig-4807521.qPN40qJ.png

"Oh, you're just a treat, aren't you?  As much as I would love to go to town on what I can only describe as the greatest superiority complex I've ever seen (second to mine, of course), I will humor your desires, but only once more.  I've done you a favor, and now it's time to return it, my dear, handsome, overcompensating lord.~"  The viscountess slowly brushes the back of her hoof along his cheek, batting her eyelashes coquettishly.

"As we were, however.  Tell me more about this Necrodeus being.  What is your purpose, your goal, your aspiration?"

Edited by Hazard Time

(edited)

@Hazard Time- This Sword of Darkness is not to be held by anyone except for me and my

partner. We both rule our lands and no one ever dares come uninvited or else I have some

other deadly suggestions. 

Necrodeus is the ruler of darkness himself. The name of him means that he is the Death Lord here and not to be challenged.

He is way too formidable towards anyone. Even me as well. Still I work alone and rarely we meet to discuss our event in later times. 

As for my intentions. I still have to get more powerful and learn how to harness the powers

of the harmony stones. From my lair there, I observe my enemies for their weaknesses or

try to find something new from them. I even absorb changelings energy at times for fun.

I have to knock them out cold to do so.

As you see. I know that Celestia and Luna manage to stop me once.

Still the next time I meet them. They won't stand a shot against me and nor will the mane

six. As I the master swordsman will not be easy on them.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Raven Drakeaurd- Mine would be the traditional kind. I hold my weapon like a knight and I stand still like a statue.

Intimidating my opponent and striking as much fear as I can to weaken them inside.

It is how I like to part take in my battles. 

Edited by Unovas

• 2 weeks later...

Chaos: Hey one of my buddies hmm now what to ask you? what is your land like? I know your dark and everything and one more question what will you do once you do grow more powerful then Celestia, Luna and the mane 6 and beat them?

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Well my land is like a spacey like place. Where darkness resides in and I like how there is a purple aura around the moon whenever nigh time hits. I really enjoy this time of day. 

As for the other question. Once I beat them, I will turn this world into my own. You know like every other villain tried to do, except as always they take too long. Me, hehe. I won't take that long to do so.

I know you will enjoy my creation of this world and you are welcome to join me anytime. As for the Mane Six however, I'll spare one of them and have hmm. Lets see *flips coin* ah, Apple Jack will be my servant.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

Chaos: Darkness is good and the night time is quite beautiful I enjoy looking up at the stars  and you must spare Pinkie Pie as well she is a good friend of mine as for applejack she's on her own and I do have another question if you do end up taking over Equestria who will rule along side you? or will you be a lone ruler?

• Brohoof 1

I can see why to spare the pink one. After all she is laughter and I could use some. Especially I do have weakness for sweets. Especially dark chocolate cake which is my favorite. ^

As for the me ruling Equestria. I will choose you since you are destruction itself and my partner Necrodeus. For some odd reason he won't bother to destroy the empires, hm. He said that he had respect towards them. Which is keeping him back, I haven't heard from him since then.

​Still you are definitely going to have fun manipulating the moon and the sun like a side show. As will I in my own world of darkness. Oh and you know what I will spare Fluttershy as well. As you see I am not that heartless. 

Just knowing what I am doing at all times.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

Chaos: I'll come by and visit time to time chaos won't create itself and Pinke Pie works for me we enjoy creating havoc time to time especially since we don't get caught as for the others do what you want with them, but you must also spare the life of my good friend Aria *laughs* by the end of this everybody will be spared *laughs again* , but we're not evil just misunderstood beings that will take control and make the land into darkness I mean darkness is not that bad just have a candle or better yet use your horn Sombre tried to do the same thing, but he was taken down well I don't want to take up all the space on your question thread I must let others have a chance as well *flies up to a cloud* toodles see ya around *cloud zips off*

• Brohoof 1

Haha, indeed Chaos. Still that name you mentioned Sombra, he maybe formidable too Equestria. Still you are right I might just spare everyone, since taking them out is way too quick. 

Such a shame if a villain does that right away and has nothing left to destroy. Come to think of it, I never thought of it before. *scratches head and then sits in throne* 

Wow, now I am really thinking who to spare and will have a list on my database to keep me informed. Like how many have tried that already. Discord, Nightmare Moon, the Queen of Changelings, and many others. 

I have to try something unique, hm..Darkness is neat and all. Still I can see that sparing mostly everyone will increase the amusement upon ourselves. Heck, I will just get rid of one of the Mane Six for safety measures. Still I will be seeing you Chaos in later times too. ^

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

Chaos: *Cloud above him* I've meet Sombra once I harassed him he wanted me to bow to him and of course I said no and discord is so pathetic so I am so taking his place I will be the goddess of chaos.

So there is a lot of ponies and I mean a lot that is in love with Twilight and the others so are you in love with any of the mane 6 or Celestia, Luna etc? you get it.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, I do  hear that Twilight is most popular in ponyville. Well cause she is a student of Celestia, still she shows not

much potential as her representation of her does. Which is magic, thus she will eventually be consumed by her own

power if not handled properly. Like I do mines. *gets up from throne and shows Chaos on a screen Sombra* So, this being that used to be, is now just no more like Discord. I was going to use them and somehow manage to gather their powers. Yet it could be risky, as it can destroy me. *thinking* Hm.. 

Luna huh Chaos, I heard she was Nightmare Moon and for some reason that name. Makes me think of that dark collar Necrodeus has. It looks so similar too hers. Did he manage to- 

No way, he did. I should of known this by now. Its no wonder he is part mare, this all makes sense. 

He collected whatever is left of Nightmare Moon, soon after her defeat on the hands of the Mane Six. The question is why would he do that, since he is formidable enough to destroy all empires at will?  *sighs* Yet he still doesn't do that. 

Celestia, her crown will be of use though. As well as Luna's, since they both have controllable power and I will combine the two. Necrodeus is on his own if he wants too. 

He never said a word and I am bit concerned right now for him. He is my partner and kind of like a- Well, you know.

Lets just say we both met in our childhood. I'll leave it at that. Right now Chaos, since Sombra did harassed you. You have my word, he will be going down. Hmph, he was always a backstabber anyways.

Yet I think Chaos, you should visit Necrodeus for a while. He seems bored out of his mind, maybe more so. Even though I'm a dark being, I do have sympathy for him. Just from me too you Chaos.

If Sombra would have fought him, he wouldn't be able to use any magic. As his powers are various and can drain others with the Elemental Sword his parents bestowed upon him.

Still, he does have standards and won't attack on sight. Unless provoked he will without hesitation. Heed my warning Chaos, as he is far worse than any mare I've ever seen. 

The reason why I'm telling you this, is to know what to do when come across his path. This even goes for the rest of any being that comes across him. 

Just had to get that off my chest there. ^

Any who, I think its just you and me talking right now as it is. Haha.  :lol: 

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

Chaos: Did not bother me to read it, it is quite interesting I thought the changelings were dangerous with their love draining ability, but seems you too out beat them in that department seems the crystal ponies are always being attacked and yet their rulers can't prevent it especially now they have that daughter of theirs heh they could not even control her powers and I do give out an apology for speaking to much, but I do suppose I will pay him a visit, but with caution I maybe an alicorn, but I'm not all powerful well it was nice asking questions and talking, but I will now set out to visit him see ya. *flies off with the cloud*

• Brohoof 1

Hello everyone, sorry I didn't tell you why I have a friend of mine. Named Zero.  O

He is my master actually, and he never talks until he someone talks too him. So, if you do see him. Don't be afraid of him, hes actually a softy inside than his looks.  _^ 

Still, I feel he is lonely right now and bored. Takes him a while to get like that. *shrugs* 

Maybe its me, yet as evil as he is. He does have a good side too him. 

Visit him if you like and I'll be hearing more questions from everyone. Thanks!  _ ^

Edited by Master Necrodeus