Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

become the president of ponyvile!

JappleackWithApples

so you think you can run ponyvile yourself? well then let see you even try!

the rules are simple someone if you are going to run for president you must make a statement on what you are willing to do for ponyvile! and also you must get bro hooves! the one with the most bro hovies in this forum wins!

Posted Image

Vote for me. I'll be better than a president, I'll be mayor. I'm the mayor this town needs, not the one it deserves.

(edited)

Hello ponyville citizens, i am Staticthor Draconus, and i will be running for election. Many may think of me as a "god modder" or a pest, and that isn't something i would want to say when trying to get such a high role in the town. But i accept my faults so i can better them. With me as your president, new forms of power will be introduced to the town, not a single filly will go without a cutey mark, and all will be protected by monstrous threats for as long as i am in the area. Even if i am not elected, i will help however i can. So i ask you, the people who can make it happen, please vote for Draco.

(am i happy i took debate class)

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

Hello ponyville citizens, i am Staticthor Draconus, and i will be running for election. Many may think of me as a "god modder" or a pest, and that isn't something i would want to say when trying to get such a high role in the town. But i accept my faults so i can better them. With me as your president, new forms of power will be introduced to the town, not a single filly will go without a cutey mark, and all will be protected by monstrous threats for as long as i am in the area. Even if i am not elected, i will help however i can. So i ask you, the people who can make it happen, please vote for Draco.

But sir, what about the increasing economic depression?

(Let's see what ya got, Draco old boy. :) )

(edited)

economic depression, that is easily fixed, lower taxes, more money in your pocket, more food in your belly, and if stocks go down, ill supply my services to the companies so that they keep good buisness. and since i have time displacement gems, i can always finish a project, like say a house, in record time. Any questions?

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

(edited)

Hello, little ponies. This is your friendly god of chaos, Discord, offering his time to be the president/mayor of your little town. Now I know we've all had out share of scruffles and scares from me in the past, but rest assured, if you vote for Discord, you're voting for pleasant fun, as well as a sense of support:

-Villains attacking? What villain can defeat the god of chaos, without something like the Elements of Harmony? I'll troll those baddies right out of town <3

-Need some fun? Come attend Discordland, and have free floating pastries, drink from chocolate rain ponds and water fountains, and ride all of the nonsense rides, ALL for free <3

-Want to give your input on what should be done in the town? Feel free to step up, little ponies! I promise I won't Discord any of you into your anti-selves~ Just have a good sense of humor if you can, and give your ideas.

Vote for Discord, and you may find that having chaos in certain aspects of your life isn't such a bad thing after all~

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 6

Hello, little ponies. This is your friendly god of chaos, Discord, offering his time to be the president/mayor of your little town. Now I know we've all had out share of scruffles and scares from me in the past, but rest assured, if you vote for Discord, you're voting for pleasant fun, as well as a sense of support:

-Villains attacking? What villain can defeat the god of chaos, without something like the Elements of Harmony? I'll troll those baddies right out of town <3

-Need some fun? Come attend Discordland, and have free floating pastries, drink from chocolate rain ponds and water fountains, and ride all of the nonsense rides, ALL for free <3

-Want to give your input on what should be done in the town? Feel free to step up, little ponies! I promise I won't Discord any of you into your anti-selves~ Just have a good sense of humor if you can, and give your ideas.

Vote for Discord, and you may find that having chaos in certain aspects of your life isn't such a bad thing after all~

Where do I sign?

but how would you help the economy

Where do I sign?

Could always brohoof my post, as it is what the insane starter of our thread has asked~

SD: Simple. Lower taxes considerably, because I can make things pop out of thin air, I don't need tons of money in order to run a town~ Discordland will also be open to those outside Ponyville as well, and if you are not a resident of Ponyville, there is a small, generous fee for an all-day pass at Discordland.

• Brohoof 1

Alright it seems we have our contestants.

​ Alright then! time for the questions (and you have to respond to this)

What is your thoughts on gay marriage?

What do you think we should teach children?

And finally...if you can donate money what group or company would you give it to and how much?

Why would you trust this guy? He doesn't even know how to spell cutie mark for heaven's sake! Vote for me. You get vegetables.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh crap, looks like Discord is winning this election.

In today's forecast: Chocolate rain! Duck, everypony!

• Brohoof 3